• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Chirin blinked lazily at Reika. "Your mother? Another ghoul, I presume? Is a fight imminent?"

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe...if she doesn't go away," Reika replied. She didn't even bother with denying being a ghoul as what he said implied.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Chirin shook his head. "Parental conflicts... such a shame... Would you like my interference, Reika?"

[/QUOTE]
"If you want to," Reika said. She gave a soft growl. The female ghoul infamously known as Black Widow amongst both the CCG and to many other ghouls showed, walking towards them with a small smirk forming upon her lips. Her mask was on, covering the top half of her face. Her eyes were red with black sclera, though her kagune was not out.

That mask... That ghoul was the Black Widow? Interesting... Chirin swung his guitar case to rest at his side. "I see. I will remain a bystander in between your interaction, which will no doubt be entertaining."

"I'll stay behind, but i'll be ready to interfere any time." Sora then activated his Kagune it was 4 light blue tentacles with purple veins. He only had one Kakugan, but instead of it being blue it was gray. Sora then pushed his bracelet making 2 dual katanas. "Since you know about ghouls Chirin can i trust you with a secret." Sora said as he slowly put on his mask. He is known as grey eyed swordsman to most ghouls and CCG.members. "Feels good to have them out. It's been a while."

https://38.media.tumblr.com/837f95b86bdc06a3c291eb379d6c333b/tumblr_inline_nl2q15FDRk1rpbxa0.png[/URL] )

"Reika-chan isn't playing anything, Momma. Reika-chan was never weak like you keep saying. And Reika-chan may be just a worthless nothing like you used to always say, but it doesn't even really matter. If Reika-chan is a worthless nothing, then that makes you even less than that, so it's fine.~"

Chirin's eyes narrowed at the grey kakugan, so different from the usual black ones. "A Quinx...? No wonder you seemed so familiar... I typically try and execute deserters, but I will be merciful in light of our common cause." Chirin activated Woe, holding it loosely in his hand and resting in a seemingly in a relaxed combat position. He was prepared for any attack by the Black Widow, even as his mind drifted to memories of his own father.

"Stupid, foolish girl," Back Widow sighed. She released her ukaku type kagune, which took the form of spiderleg-like tendrils rather than a more stander winglike form that ukaku types usually had. One of the eight "legs" struck at Reika swiftly, only to be shatter within that second of time. Reika's odd smile grew a fraction and she giggled, her bikaku kagune out and in a position that showed it had done the damage to Blck Widow's kagune.

"Reika-chan told you already Reika-chan isn't weak. You're the one who's weak, Momma. Even for an ukaku type, you're soooo slow.~ Just a cynical, narcissistic cannibal who doesn't even care about her own child. Daddy was the same way, wasn't he? What's become of him, do you even know? Reika-chan doesn't really care to know if there' son seeing him ever again like with you. You think to highly of yourself, so conceited in your self blinding ways. You'll just die alone like that, you know.~"

Black Widow was clearly enraged by what Reika had just told her.

"Insolent little thing!" she screamed, lashing out with the seven unbroken appendages of her kagune.
Reika slashed apart those as well.

"That blind anger is exactly what shall be the death of you, you know~," she giggled, striking across Black Widow's abdomen and sending her back a few feet, blood splattering onto Reika and the ground.
Black Widow screeched, something odd happening. She writhed for a moment as it became clear she was kakuja, having kept this side of her hidden very well from the CCG up until this point. She wasn't so attractive now, her features hideous in this form. Black Widow attacked Reika at full force in pure, untamable rage. Reika had barely managed to evade in time, giving an insane little laugh.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]
"Appearances can be sooooo deceiving, can't they?" Reika giggled cheerily. "That's why Mamma thought Reika-chan was too weak to be worth raising, regardless that Reika-chan was still so very young at the time.~"

Touka nodded and went to roll the ball. She knocked all but one pin down.

[/QUOTE]
"You're doing better"

Chirin watched intently, eyes widening slightly at the reveal of the kakuja. If Reika killed the Widow.... then there was a chance that he could harvest the Black Widow's kakuja. He clenched hs quinque in dull excitement, spikes sprouting from the hilt.

"Hey Reika can we help with the battle now. She is a lot more powerful than i thought. Your most likely gonna need back up." Sora said. His kagune was up and his twin swords out. Sora was ready to dash in and start fighting when he got the que.

@Reika Suzuya

"Can't you just sleep on the roof like i do. It's not that bad and it shouldn't be that hard for you to get there because of your uhhhh.... special talent." Raiden said. He didn't want to say kagune because there were tons of people around them, and it will cause a lot of havoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back