• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

[QUOTE="Kawaii Centipede]"Can't you just sleep on the roof like i do. It's not that bad and it shouldn't be that hard for you to get there because of your uhhhh.... special talent." Raiden said. He didn't want to say kagune because there were tons of people around them, and it will cause a lot of havoc.

[/QUOTE]
Sarah sighs "because" is all she said

"Well okay. Hey miss is it okay if i bunk with you for a bit. It's been a while since i had a friend. Or some one to hang out with." Sora said still walking.

(since you left, Touka thought about wanting to sped time with Kairu, they're out in a bowling alley. Other people... i wouldn't really care where they were doing, as long as Juuzou is killed. But they're in fights, and you.... im not sure where you are, you may have followed up on us, it seemed Touka wanted a good time. And, Kai is slowly getting mutated... i decided to change the perspective of his body. Unlike normal ghouls and half ghouls, he won't be 'special' but unique enough to withstand food. Actually, his taste has improved. we'll go from there even a french fry is delicious to him)

(lol so basically my char's just been stalking you two like a creeper, nice. As long as Juuzou's dead? Rei's obsession that annoying? xD And so then Kai is like a Quinque now? )

(They're basically as close to ghouls as humans can get and still eat normally, they have one eye and can use kagune but its difficult, they were made because the CCG wanted to make human Quinques, so thats what they're called. So CCG experiments)

Jetstream said:
(seems legit and correct...)
(I know it sounds weird but its cannon, they just have a lot of RC Cells, so they borderline becoming a ghoul all the time and if they get too strong they become like kaneki remakes)

MattieLee said:
(I know it sounds weird but its cannon, they just have a lot of RC Cells, so they borderline becoming a ghoul all the time and if they get too strong they become like kaneki remakes)
xD I just read today's newest chapter of :Re! I'm like "Show Juuzou again already before I stab yoooooooouuuuuuu, Mangaka-kami!" XDXD And holy flipping Chibi pets! It looks like Hai-kun is finally bout to regain a few memories from when he was still Kaneki-kun! And probably just found out wht the hell happened to Amon because of it. O.o

Jetstream said:
Kairu ate some more fires and one handed a ball towards a Strike. "MMffhfhf!!"
@Reika Suzuya[/URL]
Touka rolled her eyes at him, though she really was having fun.

Reika grinned eerily at Sora.

"Go right ahead, but if you die isn't Reika-chan's problem," she giggled, countering an attack from her mother with her bikaku.
Suddenly, Juuzou had hacked off Black Widow's head upon arrival.

"Gooood evening!~" he greeted.
Black Widow's he'd reatached itself to her whacked out body, showing just how strong she was.

Jetstream said:
xD I know you missed me and my crazy. You said so yourself.~

Night time. Jino walks through one of the many abandoned warehouses in the ward. "Hmm. There seems to be less.. Everything lately. Less junkies, less ghouls eating junkies." He kicks an old disconnected pipe and listens to it clatter across the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back