• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]
"Juzuyo-senpai is usually picking people's pockets, eating sweets, or just wandering around." Chirin looked at his watch. "Well, he might be at home. It's pretty late."

[/QUOTE]
"Haha~ Reika-chain does that a lot, too.~" She tilted her head sideways. "But Reika-chain doesn't sleep very much, so Reika-chan just wanders around for most of the night."

" my turn" He took up his 30lbs ball and rolled it and gotten 7/10 pins down. two on one side and the other on the opposite. "Heres a trick, try going full speed on the two and" he rolled it and the two pins bounced around and one hits the opposing and all got knocked down.

Jetstream said:
" my turn" He took up his 30lbs ball and rolled it and gotten 7/10 pins down. two on one side and the other on the opposite. "Heres a trick, try going full speed on the two and" he rolled it and the two pins bounced around and one hits the opposing and all got knocked down.
"How long have you bowled?" Touka asked.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]"Haha~ Reika-chain does that a lot, too.~" She tilted her head sideways. "But Reika-chain doesn't sleep very much, so Reika-chan just wanders around for most of the night."

[/QUOTE]
"Taking other's thing isn't very nice, y'know. Perhaps you should take sleeping pills. It's hard to overdose on sleeping pills, like an idiot like you are is liable to do."

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]"Taking other's thing isn't very nice, y'know. Perhaps you should take sleeping pills. It's hard to overdose on sleeping pills, like an idiot like you are is liable to do."

[/QUOTE]
Reika laughed lightheartedly.

"Lots of things are veiwed as not very nice, but there are things viewed as nice that are truly cruel as well~," she chirped, the extent of her intelligence showing despite her childlike demeanour. "Like telling someone you believe them when you don't or pretending to care when really you just don't give a hell about someone.~"

Jetstream said:
"7 years now"
"How many times hove you won?"

"It's a bit surprising to see that you show intelligence that exceeds your apparent brain capacity. Have you ever had any sort of brain trauma? Or is this a natural stupidity-intelligence flip?" Chirin flipped open his little black book, pretending to take notes on Reika.

"I don't play tournaments. So there's no big league on winning. I just play for thrill. Its the only sport i know that people won't judge me as a loser or anything." he sighed, typing up Touka to go on next. "Try a good throw to the middle, you might get a strike!"

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]
"It's a bit surprising to see that you show intelligence that exceeds your apparent brain capacity. Have you ever had any sort of brain trauma? Or is this a natural stupidity-intelligence flip?" Chirin flipped open his little black book, pretending to take notes on Reika.

[/QUOTE]
Jetstream said:
"I don't play tournaments. So there's no big league on winning. I just play for thrill. Its the only sport i know that people won't judge me as a loser or anything." he sighed, typing up Touka to go on next. "Try a good throw to the middle, you might get a strike!"
"Appearances can be sooooo deceiving, can't they?" Reika giggled cheerily. "That's why Mamma thought Reika-chan was too weak to be worth raising, regardless that Reika-chan was still so very young at the time.~"

Touka nodded and went to roll the ball. She knocked all but one pin down.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kawaii Centipede](could you help me jump in)

[/QUOTE]
Try walking in on Reika and Chiri's convo. That should be interesting.~

(alright i'll try) Sora was walking around without a set destination. When he was by Reika and Chiri he tripped landing right in between them. "Owwww. Uh sorry." Sora said. He then sniffed the air a bit. One was a ghoul and another was a human. It also seems like the human is part of the CCG. "Uh hi my name is Sora"

Chirin smiled at Reika in his blank way. "Yes, I agree. Many ghouls believe high school students to be easy game." He glanced up at the arrival of another person. Chirin had already suspected this Reika to be a ghoul, and the way this character's nose twitched in the air... as if smelling the two of them. Another ghoul? There were simply way too many ghouls around here. "Hello there, clumsy cold sore. My name is Chirin."

"Nice to meet you Chirin." Sora said. Thankfully this CCG member doesn't know that he was a former member of the group of quinx before he ran away and left. Sora got up and scratched his head a little embarrassed that he fell.

[QUOTE="Kawaii Centipede](alright i'll try) Sora was walking around without a set destination. When he was by Reika and Chiri he tripped landing right in between them. "Owwww. Uh sorry." Sora said. He then sniffed the air a bit. One was a ghoul and another was a human. It also seems like the human is part of the CCG. "Uh hi my name is Sora"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Chirin smiled at Reika in his blank way. "Yes, I agree. Many ghouls believe high school students to be easy game." He glanced up at the arrival of another person. Chirin had already suspected this Reika to be a ghoul, and the way this character's nose twitched in the air... as if smelling the two of them. Another ghoul? There were simply way too many ghouls around here. "Hello there, clumsy cold sore. My name is Chirin."

[/QUOTE]
Reika laughed, then looked at Sora. She smiled at him kindly.

"Hellooo!~" she chirped. "Why're you falling on the ground like that, ne?~"

"Sorry about that. Not sure what happened i'm not usually that clumsy." Sora said starting to blush a little bit. It was true he rarely ever did fall.

"I'd say likewise, but it's too early to make an opinion." Chirin squinted and leaned close to Sora's face. "You look... familiar. Familiar and suspicious."

[QUOTE="Kawaii Centipede]"Sorry about that. Not sure what happened i'm not usually that clumsy." Sora said starting to blush a little bit. It was true he rarely ever did fall.

[/QUOTE]
"Haha~ You shouldn't apologise for falling. What's with going 'owww' when you fell, though? Reika-chan doesn't really get it," she said, tilting her head sideways as she asked the question. She never could understand the concept of pain because she couldn't feel pain for herself and no one had ever told her anything about it. She was even confused when reading the word in books because of this.

"I hit my elbow when I fell and it hurt." Sora said. That really didn't hurt him at all, but he didn't want to give anything away.

"I don't know what your talking about. I don't think we've ever met. I'm not exactly really popular either." Sora said with a innocent tone.

[QUOTE="Kawaii Centipede]"I hit my elbow when I fell and it hurt." Sora said. That really didn't hurt him at all, but he didn't want to give anything away.
"I don't know what your talking about. I don't think we've ever met. I'm not exactly really popular either." Sora said with a innocent tone.

[/QUOTE]
Reika blinked at him.

"Hurt? What's that?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Kawaii Centipede]"It's this thing." Sora said pointing at his elbow. "If we didn't have it he wouldn't be able to bend our arm unless we break it."

[/QUOTE]
Reika stared at him.

"I meant what's hurt," she said.

"I used to be part of the CCG. That might be where you saw me. I wasn't that popular though only taking care of C-ranked ghouls." Sora whispered. Sora then backed up so that he wasn't so close to him.

"Hurt is when you feel pain." Sora said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back