• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"My instincts were right all along! I didn't want to break my guessing streak." Chirin took a small black notebook out of his pocket and made a small tick mark next to many others. "I'm quite good at this, aren't I? Yes, yes I am..." He slipped the book back into his pocket, and twirled his guitar case around. "I've got time to put down a little ghoul like you. Haha."

"Don't worry, I'm trained!" He waved his hand flippantly. "Besides, weren't you hunting earlier or something? Even if you didn't want to, you'd have to anyways." He pulled his quinque out of his case, holding it confidently in his hand.

His quinque quickly morphed into a shield, blocking the projectiles. Spikes protruded from his shield and fired into the cloud of smoke she had left behind.

Chirin looked up at the roof tops. "Hm. It escaped. And just when I had taken Woe out too.... such a shame." He made his quinque go back to sword mode, and shut it into his guitar case. "It's a pity that I couldn't kill it. You would've been disappointed in me, Woe..." The ghoul had left. There wasn't any point in staying if he wasn't going to get a fight, so Chirin continued on his way, whistling along to the jingle of his bell.

Sarah curls on a rooftop crying not because shes sad but because shes angry

anime-angel.jpg
(it was pretty i couldn't help it)

Reika wander around, alone now, and somehow ended up where Chirin was. She stopped and stared at him.

"Hello! Reika-chan remembers you! Kyaha~," she giggled.

@Strawberry Preserves

Last edited by a moderator:
Jetstream said:
"dont you ever keep anything down? Like human food?" he wondered, thinking everyone was different
"I'll keep down human food if a certain friend of mine cooks it. She doesn't even know I'm a ghoul," Touka admitted.

he was wrong, not all of them can keep it all down. he finished up the drawing and handed it over to Touka for keeps

Jetstream said:
he was wrong, not all of them can keep it all down. he finished up the drawing and handed it over to Touka for keeps
"Wanna go somewhere else?" Touka asked, looking at the drawing he gave her,

"sure" he agreed and puts some money on the table as a tip. "Now take that, you're a great waitress" He then got up, having his cane tip touching the ground.

Jetstream said:
"sure" he agreed and puts some money on the table as a tip. "Now take that, you're a great waitress" He then got up, having his cane tip touching the ground.
Touka sighed and accepted it reluctantly.

"Let me change out of my uniform. I'll be right back," she said and walked to the back. She returned about two minutes later in some casual clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back