• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"Nah i get plenty, i just couldn't stay out too late, who knows who will get me. Then i met Reika, the first to not be hostile. She's almost like a kid sister towards everyone" he chuckled. "then i met You, Riza, unfortunately that dude who looks like a chick. (be funny if he sneezed or said did i hear something?) Then a few others who don't seemed too fond of me. But that one chick who chased me down, that was creepy enough for a snack, luckily i made it out alive."

Jetstream said:
"Nah i get plenty, i just couldn't stay out too late, who knows who will get me. Then i met Reika, the first to not be hostile. She's almost like a kid sister towards everyone" he chuckled. "then i met You, Riza, unfortunately that dude who looks like a chick. (be funny if he sneezed or said did i hear something?) Then a few others who don't seemed too fond of me. But that one chick who chased me down, that was creepy enough for a snack, luckily i made it out alive."
(Maybe I should just finally time skip the fight between those guys. xD Yeah, imam do that. @Sinister Clown )

"Reika is one odd ghoul...I can't believe she can actually eat human food without getting sick," Touka said thoughtfully.

Juuzou sneezed somewhere in the 20th Ward.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I did make a mistake though, i wonder how Reika handled up with those twinkies I gave her."

Kai ate a bit of food. "Wow this is good.... how much can you handle?"

(for now im gonna due minor characters)

A few dudes snickering, lanky and dressed in saggin pants and beanies. They find a girl, who seems to be lost. "Hey girl you seem lost" one of them called out to Sarah. the other kept snickering. they seemed a bit high out of a party.

"theres a cafe just down that alley there, I hear its good!" Hic "Who knows what idiot nerd gets in a cafe maybe even maid waitresses!"

Kairu turned his head, "Did i just hear something?"

(Ah, lol.)

Chirin had the left the hospital, and had gotten some tea from a nearby cafe. He cradled the hot tea in his hand, walking down an alley, his guitar case tightly in his hand. He paused as a girl walked down the alleyways as well.

"Ah, evening, miss." The back of his neck prickled slightly, as if his instincts were trying to tell her something about the girl. A bit suspicious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back