• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

(oi, dont have a bitch fit)

Kairu sits waiting as if normally a scene always happens. Tapping his fingers. Tap tap. Tap tap.

Seera916 said:
(Sorry if my Posts are short >.<)
Sarah walks off the bus to a nearby cafe
Jetstream said:
(oi, dont have a bitch fit)
Kairu sits waiting as if normally a scene always happens. Tapping his fingers. Tap tap. Tap tap.
It's fine. xD

Touka sighed, walking in to start work.

Kairu looked at his leg cast, then rubbed it a bit. He called out to Touka, "Hey when you get a break have it with me"

Jetstream said:
Kairu looked at his leg cast, then rubbed it a bit. He called out to Touka, "Hey when you get a break have it with me"
xD It's official. I'm shipping you and Touka. Hahaha~

Touka nodded.

"Sure, Kai," she said.

( go ahead)

He smiled and then had a twitchy feeling a bit. But he guessed it was normal, then adjusted his glasses

Jetstream said:
( go ahead)
He smiled and then had a twitchy feeling a bit. But he guessed it was normal, then adjusted his glasses
Touka took a few orders and served the food and drinks ordered. Seeing that everyone seemed content and not ready to order anything else, she went over and sat across from Kairu.

He pushed up his glasses, "No." He took a sip of coffee and just seemed confused. "No pain, haha isn't that odd or what?" he seemed it was funny, like he got off the hook of a injured leg

Jetstream said:
He pushed up his glasses, "No." He took a sip of coffee and just seemed confused. "No pain, haha isn't that odd or what?" he seemed it was funny, like he got off the hook of a injured leg
"But you should still feel a little pain. You are human and it's only been about a day."

Bro you probably got this one

He took his drawing pad and drew out Touka again. "Did you know I go out every night?"

Jetstream said:
Bro you probably got this one
He took his drawing pad and drew out Touka again. "Did you know I go out every night?"
"How late do you stay up?" Touka asked, a bit surprised by how often he was out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back