• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

No you can go on ahead" sitting down into a wheelchair, "Ill be on my own for now, thanks a bunch.... uh, did i ever tell you looked pretty as usual?"

Jetstream said:
No you can go on ahead" sitting down into a wheelchair, "Ill be on my own for now, thanks a bunch.... uh, did i ever tell you looked pretty as usual?"
Tours blushed a little.

"Ah, no. Thanks," she said.
Touka and Kai-kun sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!~

Kai wheeled out to the other rooms for his leg. "I haven't seen anyone else today other than Touka... I hope everyone is safe"

Jetstream said:
Kai wheeled out to the other rooms for his leg. "I haven't seen anyone else today other than Touka... I hope everyone is safe"
Touka had gone home for the night. Juuzou walked in a random direction, not caring where he was headed. Reika, for whatever reason, was riding piggyback on Juuzou.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tremki

Tremki saw as Takizawa walk in, 'Wonder how many more will come in..When the hell do I get to know who my partner is already I'm sick of waiting in this room." he sat in his seat waiting patiently, he only stared at the others in curiosity.

Tsumi woke up, he never really got to sleep much anyway; uncurling from his ball shape he was in before he sat up more looking around himself, yawning 'Guess that cat isn't coming back after all..awh" he thought with a grin before dragging himself up the walk to stand his grin turning more sinister at the moment in a eerie tone "Play time~" he took his hoodie and pants off only to reveal a 'clownish like suit' with a plain white mask he placed on his face, leaping to the rooftops.

@Reika Suzuya

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]
Tremki
Tremki saw as Takizawa walk in, 'Wonder how many more will come in..When the hell do I get to know who my partner is already I'm sick of waiting in this room." he sat in his seat waiting patiently, he only stared at the others in curiosity.

[/QUOTE]
"Uh, hi. I'm Takizawa Seido. We're going to be partners from now on," he said, kind of nervous.

Tremki

Not noticing at the first moment, Tremki finally caught onto reality and looked up to Takiwaza with a gracious smile "Good to meet you." his grin seemed off, although it had a strange innocence about it. He looked to the seat next to him that had remained empty "I guess that's for you." he said bluntly.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]
Tremki
Not noticing at the first moment, Tremki finally caught onto reality and looked up to Takiwaza with a gracious smile "Good to meet you." his grin seemed off, although it had a strange innocence about it. He looked to the seat next to him that had remained empty "I guess that's for you." he said bluntly.

[/QUOTE]
Takizawa sat down.

"So...what's your name?"

(Also I edited my post further back I forgot to add Tsumi `.`)

Tremki looked back up to Takiwaza surprised; he doesn't know what his name was but those in the labs would often refer to him as 'X', "Everyone calls me X, yours.?"

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown](Also I edited my post further back I forgot to add Tsumi `.`)
Tremki looked back up to Takiwaza surprised; he doesn't know what his name was but those in the labs would often refer to him as 'X', "Everyone calls me X, yours.?"

[/QUOTE]
xD Editing privileges.~

Takizawa sweat-dropped,

"I just said when I'd walked in..."

Tremki looked away "I didn't listen to be honest." he said glaring off "Names don't mean much anyway."

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Tremki looked away "I didn't listen to be honest." he said glaring off "Names don't mean much anyway."

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?! But we're partners! Shouldn't we know each other's names?" Takizawa replied in surprise.

"Ok Kairu, the doctor would be in shortly, for now we're gonna sedate you for the time being, but you'll still be awake." He was on a hospital bed, with his body covered, except his leg. "Please tell me one thing; does this Doctor do this often, with leg surgery?" "Oh, well she had done foot surgery once, femur and thighs, I think this is her first. Annnnd~" the nurse had a little seductive tone, "You are kind of cute, I think the Doctor with have a blast with you. By the way, she has done training with this type of thing, but has a bit of a condition~ Oops, I have to go, other patients to see. Bye~" the nurse went out. Well.....great.

Jetstream said:
"Ok Kairu, the doctor would be in shortly, for now we're gonna sedate you for the time being, but you'll still be awake." He was on a hospital bed, with his body covered, except his leg. "Please tell me one thing; does this Doctor do this often, with leg surgery?" "Oh, well she had done foot surgery once, femur and thighs, I think this is her first. Annnnd~" the nurse had a little seductive tone, "You are kind of cute, I think the Doctor with have a blast with you. By the way, she has done training with this type of thing, but has a bit of a condition~ Oops, I have to go, other patients to see. Bye~" the nurse went out. Well.....great.
If Kairu looked out the window now, he would be able to see Reika getting a piggyback ride on Juuzou.

Kai looked outside to see the outside. Oddly, he thought he recognized people, a bit fuzzy on eyesight. Then it hits him; What two people have White hair that he's seen? "Oh....My....God Reika and...that Juuzou....person"

Tsumi skipped across the roof tops carelessly before spotting a boy giving a girl a piggyback ride, stopping as he placed his mask half across his face, showing his kagune eye & his devilish grin 'Squish, squish.' he placed the mask back to normal leaping off to the next rooftop, glaring down at them, deciding to be patient.

Tremki cringed with agitation "Woah, woah okay now shut up." he sighed before adding "It hurts less if I don't know you when you die."

Jetstream said:
Kai looked outside to see the outside. Oddly, he thought he recognized people, a bit fuzzy on eyesight. Then it hits him; What two people have White hair that he's seen? "Oh....My....God Reika and...that Juuzou....person"
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Tsumi skipped across the roof tops carelessly before spotting a boy giving a girl a piggyback ride, stopping as he placed his mask half across his face, showing his kagune eye & his devilish grin 'Squish, squish.' he placed the mask back to normal leaping off to the next rooftop, glaring down at them, deciding to be patient.

[/QUOTE]
Reika was giggling, having fun. Juuzou kept walking with her on his back, headed passed the hospital.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Tsumi skipped across the roof tops carelessly before spotting a boy giving a girl a piggyback ride, stopping as he placed his mask half across his face, showing his kagune eye & his devilish grin 'Squish, squish.' he placed the mask back to normal leaping off to the next rooftop, glaring down at them, deciding to be patient.

Tremki cringed with agitation "Woah, woah okay now shut up." he sighed before adding "It hurts less if I don't know you when you die."

[/QUOTE]
"What's that supposed to mean?" Takizawa questioned.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Tremki sighed "If I know your name, I might get to like you." he said bluntly

[/QUOTE]
"Takizawa Seido," Takizawa sighed,

Jetstream said:
looking looking looking... ... ... "Oiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Outside there was a muffled 'Oi'
Reika and Juuozu were soon out of sight of the hospital.

Tremki just sighed again "What a pleasure.." he said sarcastically, placing his head on his palm tapping his fingernails on the desk, waiting for whatever is next.

Tsumi noticed the muffled sound, glaring to that direction which was the hospital 'Friends? Lovely.' he leaped to the other rooftops following Juuzou & Reika from a safe distance even though he wasn't making a sound while running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back