• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Their Spirit Animals

((RP is stopping for the night. No more posting from this point on. We will pick up in the morning when I give the word. Thanks guys! See you tomorrow!))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Well thats what happens when you go of and play mummy hero." Skiz sighed shaking her head eyebrow raised. Reaching into the bag she grabbed a bottle of Tylonal 3 taking out two and holding them out along with the thermos to Mar. "Here. Good old surgery pops."

"Freaking out on the inside." Skiz sighed, rubbing her arms as though cold, a worried expression painted on her face.

Jacob wonders where Skiz went and left the cave. He sees Marie and almost flips out, but he keeps his head. "There you guys are. I was wondering what happened."

I smile at him. "You could be a little more sympathetic" I say,shivering a bit in the cold. "Oh yeah" I gesture to Juilet. "That's Juilet. Panther "

I laugh,flinching. "Damn humans " I said,smirking at you. "You okay?" I asked,rolling into my right side to look at you.

Sighing in place of laughter to the joke, Skiz laid on the ground her eyes closed leaning against the rocks stifling a large yawn.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"Guys, what the hell is going on. We are human-animals? Is that it? Because, I'm just human so far. I feel a little out of place."

"Perhaps your a late bloomer.." Skiz muttered faintly.

"Aren't I always. Anyhow, we need to figure this shit out. I mean, Marie is injured, an unknown panther girl is here, and you are sleeping. I'm fucking lost. When does the nightmare stop? Seriously, I have school at a set time and I can't sleep in." Inwardly, Jacob is flipping out. He's terrified. Is he also a shapeshifter? And if he is, what does it mean for his future?

Holding out her hand to Jacob as though asking him to come and help her up. "Come here.."

"Nope." She grinned pulling him down with her on the ground. "You need help calming down." Pronouncing it coming down, Skiz sighed.

"I'm hoping that it doesn't take some disaster to make him change. Rather a moment of somewhat peace?" Skiz thought outloud, her lip now caught between her teeth in nerves.

Jacob laughs and falls down next to Skiz. "You are fucking crazy. But that is why I am friends with you." He teases, punching her arm playfully.

Faking a groan Skiz cried, " I'm hit! I have been wounded by an average being! Run for you lives! It might hug you if you fail!" Turning back to him she winked before leaning back onto the frozen rpck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back