• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Their Spirit Animals

"Oh not, a rabid puppy has over taken my icy throne.. Avenge me my bestie!" Skiz laughed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jacob tackles the wolf form of Marie and scratches behind her ears. "No, you must not take my Skizzy away from me!!!" He jokes, ruffling her fur.

I closed my eyes and panted. "To the left" I giggled,bringing up my legs and paws like a dog on its back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He laughs and moves his hand a little to the left. "Who's the cutest little wolfie pup? You are!" He says in a high voice, like he was talking to a baby.

Skiz grins widely as she watches, seeing a mass of the nerves being pushed away by the playful friendship.

I tackle you to the ground,licking you on the face. "He taste like toothpaste and dissapointment!!" I announced to Carr

Skiz leaned back on the rock while they were distracted, falling asleep in record timing.

Jacob doesn't even know that he shifts. He just knows that the next moment he is running ten miles per hour faster than he just was.

I pick up speed but it's no use. "JACOB YOU SHIFTED!" I shouted,the muscles in my front and back legs working harder than ever.

"You shifted man!" I said,going into human form and slapping him on the back. "Can ya do it again?" I ask,smiling brightly.

I shift and catch up to you huffing. "Y-Ya know. It takes work. It took a lot of concentrating for me to shift to human form. Now all i gotta do is just let it cross my mind"

"Oh snap!" I say,giving you a fist bump. "Let's get back to Skiz" I shift and take off,throwing a taunting look over my shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back