• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Zodiac Curse (REBORN YAY^w^)

Miyo listened to Amy's explanation, starting to panic. She'd been out in the open in this town, wandering around, never bothering to hide for...what? Six months? If these...hunters have been here all this time, How am I even still alive? She tried to take control of her breathing, and asked, "Well, w-what can we do?" @eclipsehowls

Rylic ignored the talking cat as he went inside for the stupid list Enya wanted, forgetting to close the door. @NightCasterZ

"They have to die," Amy said. "But as long as the cats refuse to accept what they are, the curse will never be broken. Shadow said there were multiple zodiacs popping up out of nowhere when there is only one zodiac at a time." @Sp00ky Nerd

"Or we plead to the tiger to kill them," Serenity said.

Yuzyu went to see her mum as she went to the barn" mummy is daddy back yet" she say to her mother as she smiled as was worried about her father

Lilly was sitting on the news tower in her sleeping bag.she had nothing to do right now and she was bored.she closed her eyes and thought of the assassin training.she remembered how she passed it quicker then a normal person that joined them.she had did it in 4 days it took people 4 weeks to do it!they had offered her to be leader but she refused.they promised her fancy stuff and all that but now look at her!she opened her eyes and looked up into the sky.she felt normal she looked normal but she would never be normal.

Beatrice had just finished bringing up all her luggage.she looked into her room it needed a lot of fixing.she had enough money to make it pretty and enough to last her 2 years of living in a 5 star hotel.but she got a cheep one so that she could keep as much in the bank as possible .she dropped her bags by the door then grabbed her purse and ran of into the town to by a lot of things.

Miyo didn't know how to respond to that. She stood silently for a moment, shaking. Finally, she turned to the child who had run into her, silently pleading for an answer. "Wh-what do you think...?" @eclipsehowls

The two standing at the front door exchanged a glance before looking back at the door. "Mrs. Eclipse, step out unarmed and with your hands up." Restlessly, the gorehounds shuffled their oversized paws and stood beside their armed companions.

Then the four waited.

@eclipsehowls

Zeldafangirl said:
Yuzyu went to see her mum as she went to the barn" mummy is daddy back yet" she say to her mother as she smiled as was worried about her father
Enya shrugged. "I don't know," Enya said.

Rylic was walking through the forest when he passed one of the dragon zodiacs though he didn't know it, before continuing on his way. @NightCasterZ

@eclipsehowls[/URL]
Basil considered it. "If begging for mommy's life will get the tiger and her mate to kill the zodiac Ruby and the human responsible for leading them to mommy and daddy then I'll do it," he said to her. "But I want those zodiacs who got us into this mess to die as well. And if they don't die I'll kill them myself if anything happens to my parents. I don't care if they're zodiacs or not." @Sp00ky Nerd

Juju said:
The two standing at the front door exchanged a glance before looking back at the door. "Mrs. Eclipse, step out unarmed and with your hands up." Restlessly, the gorehounds shuffled their oversized paws and stood beside their armed companions.
Then the four waited.

@eclipsehowls
Rose rolled her eyes. "Does it look like I'm armed?" she questioned scornfully walking over to one of the gorehounds with interest and crouching down to look at it. "How interesting," she said with a chuckle. "Obviously some type of crossbreed. Not wolf that's for sure." 'Now why are you working for pathetic humans when you could be free?' she asked the gorehounds in Canine, a language only canine animals and the dog zodiacs knew. @Juju

Lilly rushed up to Ella, hugging her lovingly "I'm sorry" she whispered. Cupa wrapped her arms around them both "we should get back" she said, trying to lead them Bach to the shelter

Ella looked at her big sister as she held her hand as she hiccuped walking with them back to the shelter" its okay" she say as she skipped holding her hand" sissy when are we going to find a place to stay i'm tired of moving around a lot" she say frowning as she looked at cupa she didn't have control of her zodiac powers yet her sister was teaching her @Geozaki

Yuzyu looked at her mum" okay" she say as she looked down today was the day she died the first time she didn't want to tbe reminded of it she didn't want to celebrate it but her brother insisted to celebrate" i love you mummy" she say smiling to her she turned 7 today" i'm sorry i worry you with my ashma attack" she say looking down @eclipsehowls

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the gorehounds, the smaller of the two, looked up at Rose with a crazed look in its eyes - almost as if the beast had just noticed she was there. Although it started replying in the canine tongue, the words seemed slurred and garbled; more nonsense than anything. "Kill. KILL. We will find the zodiacs. Master will not stop. Pain... unbearable hunger..." it managed to growl before starting to flinch away for no apparent reason.

Suddenly it was pushed aside by the larger canine whom had also begun to twitch its ugly head."STAY AWAY!" it roared.

Froth sprayed from its mouth as it opened its jaws to snap at Rose's arm and would've met its mark if not for the gloved hand of one of the armed figures pulling back Rose by her shoulder.

"The Beta 4 prototypes are still undergoing conditioning... watch yourself from now on." warned the heavily accented voice. After she had been pulled back, even by a mere couple of steps, the hounds seemed to calm down to as normal as they once were.

@eclipsehowls

Zeldafangirl said:
Yuzyu looked at her mum" okay" she say as she looked down today was the day she died the first time she didn't want to tbe reminded of it she didn't want to celebrate it but her brother insisted to celebrate" i love you mummy" she say smiling to her she turned 7 today" i'm sorry i worry you with my ashma attack" she say looking down @eclipsehowls
"It's fine," Enya said. "Don't worry about it and I love you too." @Zeldafangirl

Juju said:
One of the gorehounds, the smaller of the two, looked up at Rose with a crazed look in its eyes - almost as if the beast had just noticed she was there. Although it started replying in the canine tongue, the words seemed slurred and garbled; more nonsense than anything. "Kill. KILL. We will find the zodiacs. Master will not stop. Pain... unbearable hunger..." it managed to growl before starting to flinch away for no apparent reason.
Suddenly it was pushed aside by the larger canine whom had also begun to twitch its ugly head."STAY AWAY!" it roared.

Froth sprayed from its mouth as it opened its jaws to snap at Rose's arm and would've met its mark if not for the gloved hand of one of the armed figures pulling back Rose by her shoulder.

"The Beta 4 prototypes are still undergoing conditioning... watch yourself from now on." warned the heavily accented voice. After she had been pulled back, even by a mere couple of steps, the hounds seemed to calm down to as normal as they once were.

@eclipsehowls
Rose watched the gorehounds. 'Zodiac Hunters like we suspected then,' Rose muttered in Canine. 'That seems to be all humans are in this town, using the creatures of the zodiacs to hunt them down.' Still that is interesting how they have calmed down when I moved away from them. These humans will need to be slaughtered at some point in the future as well as the zodiacs who led the zodiac hunters here. The tiger and her mate were right to kill off the zodiacs.

Something almost animalistic passed through Rose's eyes as she continued staring at the gorehounds before turning from them. 'A dragon zodiac came and took the one that was being hunted away though I cannot help you with where they went,' Rose said in Canine before glaring at the guards. "Beta 4 batch eh? What happened to the first three beta batches of gorehounds?" Rose asked, shrugging off the human's hand. She was curious about them and determined to help free them if possible although they might be hunted down by the humans sadly.

(sorry lazy today tired)

Kendell was crying as she just woke up from her nap as she just yawned playing with her baby mointer as she laughed

Yuzyu just smiled" who that cat can we keep her" she say smiling

Ash sighed as he heard his sister crying and went upstairs to go get her.

"Your father said to get rid of it," Enya said. "Besides we have the house cat Emi," she said. @Zeldafangirl

Yuzyu looked at her mom as she smiled looking at her" but i want another cat" she say to her mother as she waited for her dad to get here as she sighed

Kendell just smiled to her big brother" yay" she say holding her tiger as she play

The smaller gorehound perked up it ears at the information Rose had given it, surprised, while the larger one continued to breath heavily.

"Batch Delta 1 did not survive the procedures, Delta 2 had lower casualties but proved to have undesirable effects. As for Delta 3... Few casualties from procedures but became hostile to eachother and displayed cannibalism. They were the most promising; bigger, faster, learned quiker...Blackwell's favorite" the man shrugged as he fastened handcuffs onto Rose's wrists. "only one Delta 3 remains."

@eclipsehowls

"That's what happens when you starve your animals to get them to work for you and beat them to death," Rose snidely commented. Still she had a name now to work with, though who knew if it was a real name or an alias? "Tell me...since when did a 'government worker' care about some pitiful excuse of a man who goes around accosting innocents?" Rose questioned sharply. "What type of breed are they?" she asked jerking her head to the three gorehounds. 'What are you fed?' she questioned the gorehounds. 'Do you want to escape?' @Juju

"You'll have to talk to your father about that," Enya said. "He doesn't like it. Thinks it is ugly."

Ash sighed and picked up Kendell before taking her downstairs to watch television. @Zeldafangirl

Black Mist, in his human form, followed Rylic from behind silently.

Jessica wandered into the hunter base, now in her human form. She was clueless and looked about for people.

Kuro had finished his meal and went to the park for a walk.

Yuzyu looked at her mother" its okay emi is fun with that other kitten she's cute i want that one" she say to her as she smiled looking at her mum" so mum what we gonna do today" she say as she smiled

Kendell just smiled as she looked at her brother as she was watching tv

Miyo listened to what Basil had to say, her breathing evening out. Things were starting to make more sense to her. But that didn't ease her fear... "D-Do you know where they are? Can we find them?" @eclipsehowls

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice looked at her newly decorated apartment.it looked great she had just finished decorating the place and she was pooped.she looked around her amazing kitchen then she looked at her bags gess it is time to unpack those.Beatrice said.she grabbed her bags and went to her bedroom to unpack them.

kitchen:

interior-apartments-acceptable-kenmore-white-single-door-refrigerator-and-white-cubical-shades-table-lamp-also-solid-mahogany-folding-chairs-for-studio-apartment-design-inspiring-smart-studio-apartme.jpg

living room: dining room:

bfdc3f548a8eb69bac2463ee4c711fd1.jpg
14478b623bbcffcba1bafb142026a16a.jpg

bedroom:

creative-apartment-bedroom-design.jpg

bathroom:
7cac12571ede25f83414e0526ef81633.jpg

(sorry about how long this is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back