• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Z Plague

Tig shook her head, "I don't so hold your horses," she said moving toward the shelves. She hadn't been to a city in a while and she was going to take full advantage of it.

Sìn started to draw the pistol from the back of his belt but he allowed the arguement to die down without anymore conflict. "Here's to hoping you survive." Sìn said towards the girl who was with the irrational male.

Isis

Isis watched quietly.

"Wow you guys are noisy."

She glanced at the woman that had picked up things from the shelves.

"Yeah. Help yourself on my things I guess."

She said, glaring at the make up she was holding. Crossing her arms, she walked to a shelve full of makeup products.

"This is mine. All these are mine. Y'all can take the rest."

Eliot kept his gun out and kept an eye out on Sin. He didnt like the way Sin was so quick to accuse. He was in this just like Eliot and it would make sense for him to be a little more sympathetic

"Alright look.." Sìn said as he glanced towards Elliot. "I'm just a little on edge okay. My friends call me...or the friends I used to have called me Sìn." The male held out a hand towards Elliot and he offered what little of s grin that he could muster.

Jarvis stood on the balcony of a huge boarded up house near to where seemingly some survivors had wandered into a near by pharmacy/store. It has been a while since he had seen others since the out break, all of his co-workers had either left for their families or committed suicide, "....Might as well." He sighed jumping out the back window heading to where the people were.

NathanPanache said:
Eliot kept his gun out and kept an eye out on Sin. He didnt like the way Sin was so quick to accuse. He was in this just like Eliot and it would make sense for him to be a little more sympathetic
[QUOTE="Jack of Cloves]Jarvis stood on the balcony of a huge boarded up house near to where seemingly some survivors had wandered into a near by pharmacy/store. It has been a while since he had seen others since the out break, all of his co-workers had either left for their families or committed suicide, "....Might as well." He sighed jumping out the back window heading to where the people were.

[/QUOTE]

Isis

"Let's... Calm down, guys."

She glanced up, seeing someone walk towards them. She drew her bow back, walking foreward.

"I swear, if you are infected..."

She said, loud enough for it to hear.​

I was surprised to have someone notice me so fast, "Ah, no no. The fully infected don't speak as far as my knowledge goes." I kept on walking towards the group keeping a light tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ned sat in the pharmacy of the store watching the exchange through the wall with a pair of thermal goggles he had made.

Well they aren't zombies that's for sure...but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous I just have to stay quite

As he thinks this to himself he accidentally stumbled over a trash can and falls into the shelf In front of him...it topples over knocking a large hole in the Sheetrock wall between him and the group of gunmen with a very loud ruckus

Seriously...he thinks as he stands looking at the group

@Supermegabrenda2 @Jack of Cloves @NathanPanache @sinfulAngel

Eliot looked over at Ned, and pulled his gun. "Hello? U ok back there?" He shouted keeping his gun trained just in case it was a Z

Alphaius said:
Ned sat in the pharmacy of the store watching the exchange through the wall with a pair of thermal goggles he had made.
Well they aren't zombies that's for sure...but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous I just have to stay quite

As he thinks this to himself he accidentally stumbled over a trash can and falls into the shelf In front of him...it topples over knocking a large hole in the Sheetrock wall between him and the group of gunmen with a very loud ruckus

Seriously...he thinks as he stands looking at the group

@Supermegabrenda2 @Jack of Cloves @NathanPanache @sinfulAngel

Isis

Isis whirrls around.

"Hey! Since when are you here?"

She said, her bow aiming directly to her head.​

I look over to the man that just fell, and I cracked a smile. "He looks like a nut head" I observed the mans appearance and perceived him as no threat so far, "Hello there."

[QUOTE="Jack of Cloves]I look over to the man that just fell, and I cracked a smile. "He looks like a nut head" I observed the mans appearance and perceived him as no threat so far, "Hello there."

[/QUOTE]

Isis

Isis ripps a dagger out of her bow, aiming it at the person behind them.

"Please tell me your are not infected."

She glanced between the man that fell, and the other person behind her.​

"I really dont want to have to shoot you" Eliot called out to the boy "Are you infected or not? And dont lie, because then ill have to kill you and like i said, i really dont want to do that"

"Ow..." Ned groans from on top of the shelf "not infected...Ok..ish" he mutters as he stands

His eyes widen and his hands shoot up as he notices the various weapons trained on him.

(sorry guys I don't type fast...using my phone)

Eliot lowered his gun and walked over. He brushed off the boy and looked him up and down, "You gonna be ok?" He asked smiling at the boys clumsiness

Jarvis crossed his arms and tilted his head, "I can heal you if you need it." I sighed and slowly started walking up to you making sure to move cautiously.

((Sorry guys I'm cleaning right now, I'll be back in 5 minutes

"I'm fine.." He stands up as he does the handle of his saber is briefly visible it looks like a movie prop though.

"The noise will attract them..." He says ashamed

I nodded in your direction and took a step back and swung the other way to take a look into the store, "I saw a couple more people over here, do you perhaps know them?" I said trying to change the subject, my eyes glitching from the store to you.

@NathanPanache

"He knows me. We met this mornng. I'm Tig," she nodded polietly. "We should get going. The noise will attract Z's. " she said briefly. The last thing they needed was a slaughter. She looked over at Sìn curiously, maybe he wasn't so bad after aLl.

Sorry! Ggt be back to orrow!

@Supermegabrenda2[/URL] @NathanPanache @Alphaius
Tohoak said:
"He knows me. We met this mornng. I'm Tig," she nodded polietly. "We should get going. The noise will attract Z's. " she said briefly. The last thing they needed was a slaughter. She looked over at Sìn curiously, maybe he wasn't so bad after aLl.
Sorry! Ggt be back to orrow!

Isis

"Name's Isis. We should really get going now."

She could smell their stench creeping towards them. Z's only run once they are sure there is meat to go after.​

I started walking in the other direction of the Zs and towards my house, "Follow me if you please, I cleared out all of the threats near my house so it's a good safe ground for now." I said plainly, 'These people seem quite boring, besides the boy with the goggles. Although I guess it's a good thing, they don't seem to be much of a threat' As I kept on walking I turned around to tell the people one more thing, "If you do decide to follow me though, you are not allowed downstairs into the basement." I say mysteriously before I turn back around to continue walking to my destination.

Jessica streaked around the nearest corner, and paused, panting. She could hear the groans of the Zs, and she hated it. Taking a deep breath, she got ready to run again. Sprinting to yet another corner, she started thinking, Well, this is definitely not how you should survive a zombie apocalypse. Jessica sighed in annoyance.

((ANYBODY))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back