• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver moved off of him once his feet could reach the snow. His gaze traveling up to the tall creation as he cocked his head in thought. "Should we use something else for the nose, besides a rock?"

----

Malvo smiled a bit, watching them before returning Yuki's look. "I'm positive this got a good amount of the palace, but we'll have t' go outside real quick t' check."

Dei-Loki flicked an ear, looking to the now morphed fire poker as he made his way over to Masaru. "I'll take it, if y' don't need it."

"A pipe? Carrot? A stake? A . . . uhhhh . . . candy cane?"
___________________________________________________________________________________

Masaru handed the odd shaped fire poker to Dei and stretched. He yawned and went outside, waving to Reaver and Graham. Yuki doing the same.

"A pipe? Carrot? A stake? A . . . uhhhh . . . candy cane?"
___________________________________________________________________________________

Masaru handed the odd shaped fire poker to Dei and stretched. He yawned and went outside, waving to Reaver and Graham. Yuki doing the same.

"Oooo, I like the stake idea." Reaver mused. Soon looking over to Masaru and the others as he smiled and returned the wave.

----

Dei-Loki, after taking the poker, followed after the others as Malvo would follow, as well. Their gazes traveling to their uncles as Dei-Loki blinked.

"We'll have t' tell them at some point, as well." Dei-Loki spoke softly, looking to Malvo - whom nodded.

"And we will." Malvo assured with a soft sigh - soon looking from both Graham and Reaver to the palace. Her brows having lifted. "Now! If I could just..." She slowly extended a hand in the palace's direction. Her emerald irises glowing a bit more than normal as she studied what was in front of her. Coming into view of anyone with keen eyesight had been a grey - almost black, translucent barrier that sat over the entirety of the palace like a snow globe top. And, just outside of it had been a very large, spirit-like black dragon that wrapped itself - mainly it's tail, around the palace barrier. Dei-Loki gazed up at the dragon in awe before soon lifting a brow slightly after seeing Malvo had bitten her lip.

"What is it?" Dei-Lok would slightly tilt his head, Malvo glancing to him before then glancing to what used to be the fire poker.

"Is there any chance you could put some of Ruvik's blood on that and walk towards the palace with it? I want to see if this worked. I can see Scáth's dragon spirit wrapped around the palace, but, other than that, I'm not sure--"

"Got it." And Dei-Loki, already having the blood prepared, made his way back towards the palace - keeping his eyes on the blood on the poker. His brows soon lifting once the blood evaporated into nothing as soon as a certain part of the barrier was passed. A low, dragon-like clicking having sounded from the higher point of the palace seconds after.

"Oooo, I like the stake idea." Reaver mused. Soon looking over to Masaru and the others as he smiled and returned the wave.

----

Dei-Loki, after taking the poker, followed after the others as Malvo would follow, as well. Their gazes traveling to their uncles as Dei-Loki blinked.

"We'll have t' tell them at some point, as well." Dei-Loki spoke softly, looking to Malvo - whom nodded.

"And we will." Malvo assured with a soft sigh - soon looking from both Graham and Reaver to the palace. Her brows having lifted. "Now! If I could just..." She slowly extended a hand in the palace's direction. Her emerald irises glowing a bit more than normal as she studied what was in front of her. Coming into view of anyone with keen eyesight had been a grey - almost black, translucent barrier that sat over the entirety of the palace like a snow globe top. And, just outside of it had been a very large, spirit-like black dragon that wrapped itself - mainly it's tail, around the palace barrier. Dei-Loki gazed up at the dragon in awe before soon lifting a brow slightly after seeing Malvo had bitten her lip.

"What is it?" Dei-Lok would slightly tilt his head, Malvo glancing to him before then glancing to what used to be the fire poker.

"Is there any chance you could put some of Ruvik's blood on that and walk towards the palace with it? I want to see if this worked. I can see Scáth's dragon spirit wrapped around the palace, but, other than that, I'm not sure--"

"Got it." And Dei-Loki, already having the blood prepared, made his way back towards the palace - keeping his eyes on the blood on the poker. His brows soon lifting once the blood evaporated into nothing as soon as a certain part of the barrier was passed. A low, dragon-like clicking having sounded from the higher point of the palace seconds after.

"Stake it is! And . . . what are you guys doing?" Graham saw the dragon easily. He couldn't be a General if he didn't have a keen eyesight after all. "A protection spell? Sweet-potato, mind telling me why you're creating a barrier spell over the palace and us?"

"Stake it is! And . . . what are you guys doing?" Graham saw the dragon easily. He couldn't be a General if he didn't have a keen eyesight after all. "A protection spell? Sweet-potato, mind telling me why you're creating a barrier spell over the palace and us?"

Reaver quirked a brow, allowing his gaze to travel up to the dragon before he then glanced to the others.

Malvo soon lowered her hand after seeing the barrier was now active, a temporary, relieved smile showing on her face - only to have it quickly disappear when she glanced over to Graham. Quietly sighing, she shifted. "Guess now is as good of a time, as any..." She would mutter before then speaking up. "We're granting all of you guys blight immunity, as well as a bit more protections. We've discovered someone dangerous posing to be a member of the Royal Guard, so we figured the best option for now would be to heighten the defenses."

Reaver quirked a brow, allowing his gaze to travel up to the dragon before he then glanced to the others.

Malvo soon lowered her hand after seeing the barrier was now active, a temporary, relieved smile showing on her face - only to have it quickly disappear when she glanced over to Graham. Quietly sighing, she shifted. "Guess now is as good of a time, as any..." She would mutter before then speaking up. "We're granting all of you guys blight immunity, as well as a bit more protections. We've discovered someone dangerous posing to be a member of the Royal Guard, so we figured the best option for now would be to heighten the defenses."

Graham instantly shifted into a stiff, serious stand. "Which member?" 

Graham instantly shifted into a stiff, serious stand. "Which member?" 

"Perry." Dei-Loki spoke up, glancing over to them. "Well... someone posing as Perry, anyway."

"... Did y' find out who they really were?" Reaver shifted a bit.

"Y' won't believe this, but, it turns out it was Lucifel all along." Malvo would answer. Softly exhaling in the process.

"Perry." Dei-Loki spoke up, glancing over to them. "Well... someone posing as Perry, anyway."

"... Did y' find out who they really were?" Reaver shifted a bit.

"Y' won't believe this, but, it turns out it was Lucifel all along." Malvo would answer. Softly exhaling in the process.

"Lucifel. I haven't heard that name in a while. Then we're up for a war. Ruvik was only a battle, Lucifel on the other hand, is something entirely different."

"Lucifel. I haven't heard that name in a while. Then we're up for a war. Ruvik was only a battle, Lucifel on the other hand, is something entirely different."

Reaver, shakily forcing an exhale, closed his eyes before then straightening his posture. "... We'll be ready, right? We're going to have t' be, if this is the case..."

"Of course, we'll find a way. We have so far."

Reaver nodded to that, rubbing his face with a hand as he sighed once more. "Well, safe to say that this is what that feeling was. Or... the beginning of it, anyhow..." and, with a grimace, he let out a whine towards the thought.

Reaver nodded to that, rubbing his face with a hand as he sighed once more. "Well, safe to say that this is what that feeling was. Or... the beginning of it, anyhow..." and, with a grimace, he let out a whine towards the thought.

"Don't worry, Rea. Let's just focus on what to do now. I'll get my men to go for a search party and to bodyguard most of you. Let's gp talk to the King about this. Get an output from him and create a plan of defense with a slight offense."

Graham's hand instantly shot towards Reaver's ears, rubbing and petting them like he use to do when they were kids or when they teenagers. It was a copying mechanism for both of them. Especially back then, when Graham's Father, Grant, pasted away. Leaving Graham hollow, Reaver was there, with his soft ears and tail. He would stay by Reaver everytime he felt pain, and then let his hand slip to Reaver's ears. 

"Don't worry, Rea. Let's just focus on what to do now. I'll get my men to go for a search party and to bodyguard most of you. Let's gp talk to the King about this. Get an output from him and create a plan of defense with a slight offense."

Graham's hand instantly shot towards Reaver's ears, rubbing and petting them like he use to do when they were kids or when they teenagers. It was a copying mechanism for both of them. Especially back then, when Graham's Father, Grant, pasted away. Leaving Graham hollow, Reaver was there, with his soft ears and tail. He would stay by Reaver everytime he felt pain, and then let his hand slip to Reaver's ears. 

Reaver would nod yet again, instantly leaning into the comforting touch as he lowered his hand away from his face. In this process, he would also curl his tail around his own waist. "Alright... sounds like a plan..."

Reaver would nod yet again, instantly leaning into the comforting touch as he lowered his hand away from his face. In this process, he would also curl his tail around his own waist. "Alright... sounds like a plan..."

Graham petted Reaver's ear for a few more seconds before then grabbing hold of his hand. "Let's go to the King then." He looked to Kingsley and to the snowman. "We'll finish the snowman later, but as for you, Mister. Kingsley, come down!" He put his arm in a ninety degree shape and the dragon soared towards it. Landing perfectly before perching on Graham's shoulder. He then began to walk towards the palace.

Graham petted Reaver's ear for a few more seconds before then grabbing hold of his hand. "Let's go to the King then." He looked to Kingsley and to the snowman. "We'll finish the snowman later, but as for you, Mister. Kingsley, come down!" He put his arm in a ninety degree shape and the dragon soared towards it. Landing perfectly before perching on Graham's shoulder. He then began to walk towards the palace.

Reaver, squeezing Graham's hand the moment it was in his, glanced up to Kingsley as he landed on Graham's arm. Reaching up, he patted the robotic dragon gently before then following at his sugar bear's side quietly. His body soon leaning against Graham's as he watched the floor.

Reaver, squeezing Graham's hand the moment it was in his, glanced up to Kingsley as he landed on Graham's arm. Reaching up, he patted the robotic dragon gently before then following at his sugar bear's side quietly. His body soon leaning against Graham's as he watched the floor.

Once Graham saw Adrian he cleared his throat. "My King! Do you know about Lucifel? Have the kids told?"

Once Graham saw Adrian he cleared his throat. "My King! Do you know about Lucifel? Have the kids told?"

Adrian glanced up from what he'd been doing, sighing as he stood and made his way over to them both. "Just told us about it a short while ago. They came into the lounge and let us know before they did the spell."

Adrian glanced up from what he'd been doing, sighing as he stood and made his way over to them both. "Just told us about it a short while ago. They came into the lounge and let us know before they did the spell."

"Forgive me for what i'm about to say, King Adrian, but shouldn't you be sending the troops into preparation. This is Lucifel, that we are talking about. He's much more . . . uncaring when it comes to many. Ruvik, had a soul to give a damn, but Lucifel is an entire different story." Graham put his arms behind his back and stood straight.

"Forgive me for what i'm about to say, King Adrian, but shouldn't you be sending the troops into preparation. This is Lucifel, that we are talking about. He's much more . . . uncaring when it comes to many. Ruvik, had a soul to give a damn, but Lucifel is an entire different story." Graham put his arms behind his back and stood straight.

"Way ahead of you, my friend." Adrian assured, doing the same with his arms behind his back. Soon sighing and closing his eyes. "Well, with the Royal Guard, anyway. I do feel like we'll need a lot of your men, as well."

"Way ahead of you, my friend." Adrian assured, doing the same with his arms behind his back. Soon sighing and closing his eyes. "Well, with the Royal Guard, anyway. I do feel like we'll need a lot of your men, as well."

"Yes sir, i'll shall." Graham opened the window, cupping his hands around his mouth, he made a raven call. The raven appeared on the windowsill. Graham wrote the note, tying it to the feet and let the bird go flying. "There. What else do you have in mind, my King?"

"Yes sir, i'll shall." Graham opened the window, cupping his hands around his mouth, he made a raven call. The raven appeared on the windowsill. Graham wrote the note, tying it to the feet and let the bird go flying. "There. What else do you have in mind, my King?"

Adrian watched, rubbing Reaver's back as he felt his anxiety before clapping him on the shoulder a few times - continuing to watch as Graham sent the message out. "First and foremost, we need to rally our defenses. Not to mention, everyone needs to be vigilant. With no grasp on the idea of when this attack will come, it that last bit is of the utmost importance."

Adrian watched, rubbing Reaver's back as he felt his anxiety before clapping him on the shoulder a few times - continuing to watch as Graham sent the message out. "First and foremost, we need to rally our defenses. Not to mention, everyone needs to be vigilant. With no grasp on the idea of when this attack will come, it that last bit is of the utmost importance."

Graham nodded. "Shall we still hold Vallhalla day?"

Adrian nodded his head at that. "No sense in canceling it, now. Nearly everyone is here."

"Okay then, the men will keep on their toes. So will all of us, otherwise, let's have a good Vallhalla day." Graham scratched the back of his head, his heart fluttering in his chest. He instantly moved over to Reaver, staying behind, and on the side of him as he fiddled with the man's wolf ears.

"Okay then, the men will keep on their toes. So will all of us, otherwise, let's have a good Vallhalla day." Graham scratched the back of his head, his heart fluttering in his chest. He instantly moved over to Reaver, staying behind, and on the side of him as he fiddled with the man's wolf ears.

Reaver, as always, allowed Graham to do so. Slightly having leaned into it as he somewhat propped his weight against the slightly taller male. His body shifting slightly as he found his thoughts drifting off elsewhere as he would briefly recount the nightmare experience he had earlier.

Reaver, as always, allowed Graham to do so. Slightly having leaned into it as he somewhat propped his weight against the slightly taller male. His body shifting slightly as he found his thoughts drifting off elsewhere as he would briefly recount the nightmare experience he had earlier.

Graham moved down to whisper in his ear as he continued to rub the soft pelt and the inner ear of his other ear. "Don't worry, babe. We'll work this out right. I got you and so does this family."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back