• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham moved down to whisper in his ear as he continued to rub the soft pelt and the inner ear of his other ear. "Don't worry, babe. We'll work this out right. I got you and so does this family."

"I hope so... I really hope so..." Reaver whined quietly, still leaning into Graham's touch. "Because, if this goes the way I feel it's going, I..." he exhaled, stating "that nightmare I had may not be too far off from the truth..." under the breath of his worried tone.

"I hope so... I really hope so..." Reaver whined quietly, still leaning into Graham's touch. "Because, if this goes the way I feel it's going, I..." he exhaled, stating "that nightmare I had may not be too far off from the truth..." under the breath of his worried tone.

"Shhh, no more of that. Let's go finish our snowman, okay, babe~?" Graham put on his best, handsome smile to try and sway Reaver's mind from anything else.

"Shhh, no more of that. Let's go finish our snowman, okay, babe~?" Graham put on his best, handsome smile to try and sway Reaver's mind from anything else.

Glancing to him, Reaver blinked and faintly blushed from the smile before managing to return it with his own. Nodding as he spoke. "Okay..."

Glancing to him, Reaver blinked and faintly blushed from the smile before managing to return it with his own. Nodding as he spoke. "Okay..."

Graham pointed to the ceiling and yelled, "to the snowman!" Before grabbing Reaver's hand and running back to the snowman.

Graham pointed to the ceiling and yelled, "to the snowman!" Before grabbing Reaver's hand and running back to the snowman.

Reaver perked his ears from the yell, quickly running along with Graham as he grinned a bit - looking up at the snowman the second they made it out.

Reaver perked his ears from the yell, quickly running along with Graham as he grinned a bit - looking up at the snowman the second they made it out.

"Now, we just need the stake for the nose. What should be for the arms, gorgeous?" Graham titled his head, pinching his chin slightly as he took one foot out more than another. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Now, we just need the stake for the nose. What should be for the arms, gorgeous?" Graham titled his head, pinching his chin slightly as he took one foot out more than another. 

"Sticks?" Reaver would suggest, cocking his head slightly as he looked to Graham. "We'll need t' find a couple that look like hands."

Blinking a few times, Reaver smiled and nodded. "We could do that."

"You get the sticks, i get the gloves? Whoever gets back here first with their items wins. Loser gets to do whatever the other guy tells them to do? Or no punishment?"

"You get the sticks, i get the gloves? Whoever gets back here first with their items wins. Loser gets to do whatever the other guy tells them to do? Or no punishment?"

Reaver lifted a brow and grinned a bit, his tail wagging as he snickered. "Y' know I'm never one t' turn down a competition. And, there's no harm in adding a bit of fun to it."

Reaver lifted a brow and grinned a bit, his tail wagging as he snickered. "Y' know I'm never one t' turn down a competition. And, there's no harm in adding a bit of fun to it."

"Get ready. Get seeeeeeet. . . . go!" Graham dashed into the house and began to search for gloves.

"Get ready. Get seeeeeeet. . . . go!" Graham dashed into the house and began to search for gloves.

As Graham dashed off, Reaver began the hunt for sticks. His feet quickly carrying him over to the trees as he glanced to the few that were broken off due to both the wind, and the weight of the snow. It wasn't long before he managed to find a pair of sticks that would work, which caused his smile to widen as he started to make his way back to the large, snow-made creation. Humming in the process of his travels.

As Graham dashed off, Reaver began the hunt for sticks. His feet quickly carrying him over to the trees as he glanced to the few that were broken off due to both the wind, and the weight of the snow. It wasn't long before he managed to find a pair of sticks that would work, which caused his smile to widen as he started to make his way back to the large, snow-made creation. Humming in the process of his travels.

Graham easily slipped outside with gloves. He stayed quiet as he was behind Reaver, loving the view. He smiled and stood back, pretending to be late as Reaver got to the snowman. "Maaaaaaaaan~, i was suppose to win that."

Graham easily slipped outside with gloves. He stayed quiet as he was behind Reaver, loving the view. He smiled and stood back, pretending to be late as Reaver got to the snowman. "Maaaaaaaaan~, i was suppose to win that."

Oblivious, Reaver chuckled and smiled widely as he closed his eyes. "Guess I'm just too fast a gatherer, then~"

"Hmmm..." Reaver tapped his chin a few times with the stick in thought before then poking Graham's arm gently with that same stick. "You get t' be my butler for the rest of the day."

"As you wish. Tell me what to do and i'll do it." Graham grabbed the stick, putting it at a diagonal angle into the snowman and then placed the glove at the top of the stick, having it rest nicely. 

"As you wish. Tell me what to do and i'll do it." Graham grabbed the stick, putting it at a diagonal angle into the snowman and then placed the glove at the top of the stick, having it rest nicely. 

Reaver smiled a bit at that, nodding as he'd soon hand over the other stick once the first one was in place. "Still need a hat and the other items, as well."

Reaver smiled a bit at that, nodding as he'd soon hand over the other stick once the first one was in place. "Still need a hat and the other items, as well."

"Yeah, yeah, i got those too. Doooooooooon't worry about it~." Graham waved away and then put on a red plaid trapper hat. "Okay, i don't got others, but i got the hat!"

"Yeah, yeah, i got those too. Doooooooooon't worry about it~." Graham waved away and then put on a red plaid trapper hat. "Okay, i don't got others, but i got the hat!"

Reaver blinked a few times at the hat's reveal, soon laughing gently as he shook his head. "Gods, yer such a dork. Just like me. Alright, give me a boost and I'll put the hat on the snowman."

Reaver blinked a few times at the hat's reveal, soon laughing gently as he shook his head. "Gods, yer such a dork. Just like me. Alright, give me a boost and I'll put the hat on the snowman."

Graham snickered, taking off the hat, and pushing down his hair. He gave the hat to Reaver and then kneeled, waiting.

Graham snickered, taking off the hat, and pushing down his hair. He gave the hat to Reaver and then kneeled, waiting.

Reaver took the hat before making his way over and, once more, getting onto Graham's shoulders after he'd crouch. His gaze traveling to the snowman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back