• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I did!" Graham dodged, twirling on one foot before running and tackling Chloe just like how Reaver did. He shoved snow onto her as he pushed her to the ground. 

Chloe yelped, falling over and laughing with an 'OOF' as she squirmed from the cold. Playfully shoving snow in Graham's face.

Chloe yelped, falling over and laughing with an 'OOF' as she squirmed from the cold. Playfully shoving snow in Graham's face.

Graham flinched away as he continued to shove snow at his sister. "Gross, i think you touched me with your cooties!"

Graham squinted his eyes as the snow touched him. "Groossssssssss, more cooties! Reaver! She's touching me with her cooties!"

"Ewwww! Stop spreading your cooties, Chloe!" Reaver spoke, glancing over to both Graham and Chloe before yelping as Valerie shoved snow in his face. "AH! DON'T INFECT MEEEEE! HALP!"

"Ewwww! Stop spreading your cooties, Chloe!" Reaver spoke, glancing over to both Graham and Chloe before yelping as Valerie shoved snow in his face. "AH! DON'T INFECT MEEEEE! HALP!"

"Nooooooooooooooo!" Graham ran over and pushed Reaver out of Valerie's range. He held him dramatically, petting his cheek as he sniffled. "Rea, speak to me, baby. Don't let the infection take over." He gave a fake cough.

"Nooooooooooooooo!" Graham ran over and pushed Reaver out of Valerie's range. He held him dramatically, petting his cheek as he sniffled. "Rea, speak to me, baby. Don't let the infection take over." He gave a fake cough.

Reaver gave a fake cough of his own, dramatically raising his hand up to touch Graham's cheek. "It's too late for me, sugar bear..."

Reaver gave a fake cough of his own, dramatically raising his hand up to touch Graham's cheek. "It's too late for me, sugar bear..."

"Rea~." Graham gave more coughs as he laid down, still holding Rea. "Don't worry. I'll go with you. To the light, my love."

"Rea~." Graham gave more coughs as he laid down, still holding Rea. "Don't worry. I'll go with you. To the light, my love."

Now moving his hand to Graham's, he interlaced their fingers as he closed his eyes. "Till death and beyond, my love."

Valerie watched, biting back as snicker as she shook her head. "I swear, we're related to the biggest dorks in all of Engranussia."

"Can't argue with that." Chloe agreed, grinning as she both watched and crossed her arms. 

Now moving his hand to Graham's, he interlaced their fingers as he closed his eyes. "Till death and beyond, my love."

Valerie watched, biting back as snicker as she shook her head. "I swear, we're related to the biggest dorks in all of Engranussia."

"Can't argue with that." Chloe agreed, grinning as she both watched and crossed her arms. 

Graham closed his eyes and gave an exaggerated death sigh. "EHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Dead. I'm dead. Ehhh. Ded." 

Graham closed his eyes and gave an exaggerated death sigh. "EHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Dead. I'm dead. Ehhh. Ded." 

"The doors of Valhalla have opened for meeeeee."

Chloe snickered and shook her head. Soon heading over as she picked up two armfuls of snow, dumping it onto the two. Valerie watching with a smirk on her face. "Come on, Vally, we have to bury the evidence."

"The doors of Valhalla have opened for meeeeee."

Chloe snickered and shook her head. Soon heading over as she picked up two armfuls of snow, dumping it onto the two. Valerie watching with a smirk on her face. "Come on, Vally, we have to bury the evidence."

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, that's cold!" Graham grabbed both of their ankles and pulled their feet towards him and out from under them.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, that's cold!" Graham grabbed both of their ankles and pulled their feet towards him and out from under them.

Both Val and Chloe yelped in surprise as they'd been brought into a sit from the action, Reaver snickering as he shook the snow from the outside of his coat once he sat up.

"OUCH! My feelings!" He tossed some snow back to his sister.

"Such a meanie." Reaver snickered, Chloe playfully having scoffed at the both of them after shielding her face from the snow.

"Oh, come on. Ya can't deny it!"

"think it was just brilliant acting."

"Such a meanie." Reaver snickered, Chloe playfully having scoffed at the both of them after shielding her face from the snow.

"Oh, come on. Ya can't deny it!"

"think it was just brilliant acting."

"See!? Someone gets it! Thanks babe, you always got my back." Graham kissed his cheek.

"Always here t' help!" Reaver grinned, kissing Graham's cheek in return.

"Speaking of which, when are you two going to bring someone here? Like as in someone that can meet the family? An important someone? Hmmmmmmmmmm?" He looked to Chloe and Valerie. 

"Speaking of which, when are you two going to bring someone here? Like as in someone that can meet the family? An important someone? Hmmmmmmmmmm?" He looked to Chloe and Valerie. 

Valerie glanced to Chloe, whom returned the glance. Both of them soon looking back to Graham and Reaver as they shook their heads.

"Nope. I'm sailing solo right now." 

"Saaame here." 

Valerie glanced to Chloe, whom returned the glance. Both of them soon looking back to Graham and Reaver as they shook their heads.

"Nope. I'm sailing solo right now." 

"Saaame here." 

Graham clapped his hands together. "THANK THE GODS AND GODDESSES ABOVE! I mean  . . . . understandable. Listen, i just don't want anyone hurting you because if they do, i have to become a murderer."

Graham clapped his hands together. "THANK THE GODS AND GODDESSES ABOVE! I mean  . . . . understandable. Listen, i just don't want anyone hurting you because if they do, i have to become a murderer."

"Thus making me need to experience the smell of burning bodies." Reaver would casually add in, innocently smiling as he closed his eyes.

Chloe blinked, soon snickering. "Ah, this is why I love this family. No one hurts anyone and gets away with it."

"Thus making me need to experience the smell of burning bodies." Reaver would casually add in, innocently smiling as he closed his eyes.

Chloe blinked, soon snickering. "Ah, this is why I love this family. No one hurts anyone and gets away with it."

"Damn right. If one gets hurt, we all get hurt. You don't fuck with this family unless you got a death wish."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back