• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I remembered the first time we all met. Ah, we were all just kids back then. I remember being all primp and proper and then you guys came in the palace with Dad. That's definitely when i started turning rowdy. You were such a bad influence on me, and i loved it. I never thought i would be free from the strict clothing, and strict manners, and strict everything. But . . . just wow. Just opening that door to see Dad and then you all behind him."

Reaver chuckled as he nodded in agreement.ย "I remember that day perfectly. From your dad taking us out of that hellhole all the way up to when we finally convinced y' to come outside and actually play in the snow with us."

Reaver chuckled as he nodded in agreement.ย "I remember that day perfectly. From your dad taking us out of that hellhole all the way up to when we finally convinced y' to come outside and actually play in the snow with us."

"Best day of my life. That and well . . . ah this is corny, but, being with you was always a great day." Graham's cheek showed a faint blush.ย 

"Best day of my life. That and well . . . ah this is corny, but, being with you was always a great day." Graham's cheek showed a faint blush.ย 

Reaver blinked, glancing to Graham as he both smiled and poked one of his blushing cheeks gently.ย "I feel the same way."ย he paused, snickering.ย "Don't let my brother hear ya say that, though. He'll have a field day bringing up how sappy we both are."

Reaver blinked, glancing to Graham as he both smiled and poked one of his blushing cheeks gently.ย "I feel the same way."ย he paused, snickering.ย "Don't let my brother hear ya say that, though. He'll have a field day bringing up how sappy we both are."

Graham snickered. "Whatever, i still could give him noogies. He may be my King, but he's also like my wittle, baby brother."ย 

Graham snickered. "Whatever, i still could give him noogies. He may be my King, but he's also like my wittle, baby brother."ย 

Reaver also snickered, grinning widely as he glanced to the sky.ย "I wouldn't mind seein' that!"

Reaver also snickered, grinning widely as he glanced to the sky.ย "I wouldn't mind seein' that!"

"We couuuuuuuuuld go and i can give him a noogie right now, if ya want to actually see it. Although, not if he's busy though. I know when not to goof around."

"We couuuuuuuuuld go and i can give him a noogie right now, if ya want to actually see it. Although, not if he's busy though. I know when not to goof around."

Reaver quickly sat up, pointing dramatically in the direction of the palace as he spoke.ย "Let us go forth, then!"

Graham quickly made to the palace and spotted Adrian immediately. "Hey, are you busy?"

Reaver would quickly follow after Graham, a grin on his face as he tapped the snow free from the bottom of his boots.

Adrian stepped out of his study, his brow slowly lifting as he glanced over.ย "I just finished up. Need something?"

Reaver would quickly follow after Graham, a grin on his face as he tapped the snow free from the bottom of his boots.

Adrian stepped out of his study, his brow slowly lifting as he glanced over.ย "I just finished up. Need something?"

"Just to give you something that i haven't done in a loooooooong while." Graham easily sidestepped behind Adrian, pulled him with one arm around his back and down his shoulder then gave him the noogie. "Aye scamp! I miss ya! Now, this is the proper introductions, right here." Graham pinched Adrian's cheek after finishing the noogie.ย 

"Just to give you something that i haven't done in a loooooooong while." Graham easily sidestepped behind Adrian, pulled him with one arm around his back and down his shoulder then gave him the noogie. "Aye scamp! I miss ya! Now, this is the proper introductions, right here." Graham pinched Adrian's cheek after finishing the noogie.ย 

Adrian widened his eyes as he watched Graham move, as if knowingย exactlyย what it was. And, before he could move away, he let out a repressed, surprised yelp the moment he was grabbed.ย "AH! Not the bear noogie!"ย he then grimaced, huffing from the pinched cheek before playfully trying to push him away while having smirked.ย "I miss ya, too."

Adrian widened his eyes as he watched Graham move, as if knowingย exactlyย what it was. And, before he could move away, he let out a repressed, surprised yelp the moment he was grabbed.ย "AH! Not the bear noogie!"ย he then grimaced, huffing from the pinched cheek before playfully trying to push him away while having smirked.ย "I miss ya, too."

Graham hugged Adrian to his body as he laughed. "Awwww, you miss me? Come on, Adrian, let's be sappy together."ย 

Graham hugged Adrian to his body as he laughed. "Awwww, you miss me? Come on, Adrian, let's be sappy together."ย 

Adrian blinked as he was hugged, and once more from the invitation.ย "No! I'll never succumb to everyone elses sappy ways!"

"Don't deny the sap!" Graham laughed, letting him go.

"I shall deny the sap! You all may be sappy but I, on the other hand, am not a sappy bitch."ย Adrian crossed his arms once free, closing his eyes as he pointed his nose downward.

"I dunnoooo,"ย Reaver grinned, snickering.ย "I'm sure your wife and kids would say otherwise~"

"I shall deny the sap! You all may be sappy but I, on the other hand, am not a sappy bitch."ย Adrian crossed his arms once free, closing his eyes as he pointed his nose downward.

"I dunnoooo,"ย Reaver grinned, snickering.ย "I'm sure your wife and kids would say otherwise~"

"Mhmm~. I heard from someone that you cried when you watched the Notebook." Graham sneered.ย 

"Mhmm~. I heard from someone that you cried when you watched the Notebook." Graham sneered.ย 

Adrian widened his eyes as he looked to Graham.ย "Who told--!?"ย he then squinted slightly before looking away.ย "... I have no idea what you're talking about."

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian widened his eyes as he looked to Graham.ย "Who told--!?"ย he then squinted brightly before looking away.ย "... I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Mhmmmmm~. Suuuuuuuuure. What about Titanic? Or the Lion King? Or when Malvo, your little girl, got that flu when she was a wee thing? Hmmmm?"

"Mhmmmmm~. Suuuuuuuuure. What about Titanic? Or the Lion King? Or when Malvo, your little girl, got that flu when she was a wee thing? Hmmmm?"

"I--"ย Adrian grimaced, and then huffed before playfully glaring to Graham.ย "Now, don't toss my kids into the mix. That isn't fair."

"It is so! It's evidence!"ย Reaver snickered.

"I--"ย Adrian grimaced, and then huffed before playfully glaring to Graham.ย "Now, don't toss my kids into the mix. That isn't fair."

"It is so! It's evidence!"ย Reaver snickered.

"It's totally fair. So just saaaaaaaaaay it. You're a sap!"

"It's totally fair. So just saaaaaaaaaay it. You're a sap!"

"I'm not a sap!"

"KING of the Saps!"ย Reaver exclaimed, Adrian having growled gently, soon pausing as he'd glance over to Dei-Loki as he heard him approach. His brows lifting at the scent of blood.

"Hey, Dad?"ย Dei-Loki blinked, looking to his torn glove and slightly bleeding hand.ย "There's something sharp on one of the arms of the chairs in the lounge. I think one of the chairs are splintering, or someth--"ย he then widened his eyes a small bit as he was pulled closer. To his father, Adrian examining his hand.

"Did that nasty chair bite you!?"ย Adrian frowned, glancing from Dei-Loki's hand, to his face.ย "Let's go get this cleaned up, yeah? Then I can get that mean old chair fixed."

"I'm not a sap!"

"KING of the Saps!"ย Reaver exclaimed, Adrian having growled gently, soon pausing as he'd glance over to Dei-Loki as he heard him approach. His brows lifting at the scent of blood.

"Hey, Dad?"ย Dei-Loki blinked, looking to his torn glove and slightly bleeding hand.ย "There's something sharp on one of the arms of the chairs in the lounge. I think one of the chairs are splintering, or someth--"ย he then widened his eyes a small bit as he was pulled closer. To his father, Adrian examining his hand.

"Did that nasty chair bite you!?"ย Adrian frowned, glancing from Dei-Loki's hand, to his face.ย "Let's go get this cleaned up, yeah? Then I can get that mean old chair fixed."

"Awwwwww. Come on, where's that strong demeanor that you were talking about? It's okay, Adrian. Being a sap doesn't mean that you're not tough, it just means that you're tough and have a good, caring heart."

"Awwwwww. Come on, where's that strong demeanor that you were talking about? It's okay, Adrian. Being a sap doesn't mean that you're not tough, it just means that you're tough and have a good, caring heart."

"Dammit, I'm not a sap!"ย Adrian huffed, glancing to Graham yet again. Dei-Loki blinking a few times before having then teasingly pouted.

"So all of those shared sobbing moments you, Malvo and I had shared in front of the TV when we were younger were all fake?"ย Dei would give a fake sniffle as he lowered his ears.

"Dammit, I'm not a sap!"ย Adrian huffed, glancing to Graham yet again. Dei-Loki blinking a few times before having then teasingly pouted.

"So all of those shared sobbing moments you, Malvo and I had shared in front of the TV when we were younger were all fake?"ย Dei would give a fake sniffle as he lowered his ears.

"So, whatcha goin' do? You going to make your baby boy, sad? Or, are you going to finally admit that you're a sap?"

"So, whatcha goin' do? You going to make your baby boy, sad? Or, are you going to finally admit that you're a sap?"

"I can make him feel better and still not be sappy!"

Dei-Loki sniffled again, managing to produce a few tears as he'd then glance to Graham.ย "Dad's lyyyyyying..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back