• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I can make him feel better and still not be sappy!"

Dei-Loki sniffled again, managing to produce a few tears as he'd then glance to Graham. "Dad's lyyyyyying..."

Graham went and hugged Dei, patting him on the back as he looked to Adrian. "Look at that, Adrian. You're hurting your son by lying. Why would you lie to him? Saaaaaay iiiiiiit, Ad-ri-an~. Tell the boy that you're a sap so he knows that you're not a liar."

Graham went and hugged Dei, patting him on the back as he looked to Adrian. "Look at that, Adrian. You're hurting your son by lying. Why would you lie to him? Saaaaaay iiiiiiit, Ad-ri-an~. Tell the boy that you're a sap so he knows that you're not a liar."

Dei-Loki hugged Graham in return, Adrian sighing softly as he rubbed his face.

"I'm not--... ehh..." Adrian growled, huffing as he closed his eyes, lowering his hands. "Fine! I'm... I'm a sap..."

Dei-Loki hugged Graham in return, Adrian sighing softly as he rubbed his face.

"I'm not--... ehh..." Adrian growled, huffing as he closed his eyes, lowering his hands. "Fine! I'm... I'm a sap..."

"Dei, can you hear what he's saying? I can't at all~."

Dei-Loki shook his head, at that. "What was that, dad?"

Through temporarily clenched teeth, Adrian sighed. "I'm a sa-hahah... a saaa... I'm a sap, okay!?"

Graham lifted a recorder above his head. "And thank you for saying that." He pressed start on the old time-y recorder. "I'm a sa-hahah... a saaa... I'm a sap, okay!?" Graham snickered. 

Graham lifted a recorder above his head. "And thank you for saying that." He pressed start on the old time-y recorder. "I'm a sa-hahah... a saaa... I'm a sap, okay!?" Graham snickered. 

Adrian widened his eyes at the sight of the recorder, blinking a few times. Reaver having snickered with a wide grin. "I've died, this is the only explanation as to how I'd ever be able to hear those words slip from yer mouth!"

Adrian widened his eyes at the sight of the recorder, blinking a few times. Reaver having snickered with a wide grin. "I've died, this is the only explanation as to how I'd ever be able to hear those words slip from yer mouth!"

Graham walked idly towards Reaver and handed Reaver the recorder. "There's your Vallhalla day gift, handsome~." He snickered. 

Graham walked idly towards Reaver and handed Reaver the recorder. "There's your Vallhalla day gift, handsome~." He snickered. 

Reaver would also snicker, having gently taken the recorder as he kissed Graham's cheek with a grin. "You always get me the nicest things~"

Reaver would also snicker, having gently taken the recorder as he kissed Graham's cheek with a grin. "You always get me the nicest things~"

"Of course, i shall only serve you well~." Graham did a ninety degrees bow and then stood up with a smile after he was kissed. 

"Well than...umm...lead the way." 

She blushed and nodded a little. Slipping her hand into his and entwining there fingers as she stood up she gently pulled him to her feet. Looking over to a near by table mei was on she spoke. "Stay here mei. I'll call for you in a little while." She said before hearing a cute coe from her before she looked to him then blushed a little more and started to lead him out of the library

"Of course, i shall only serve you well~." Graham did a ninety degrees bow and then stood up with a smile after he was kissed. 

Reaver watched as he'd chuckle, his tail having curled in the process. 

"... Reaaaaaaaver, how much do I have to pay you t' get rid of that?"

"Get rid of it!? This is historical. Completely priceless." Reaver snickered, briefly waving the recorder before stashing it in his inner pocket. "Sorryyy~"

Reaver watched as he'd chuckle, his tail having curled in the process. 

"... Reaaaaaaaver, how much do I have to pay you t' get rid of that?"

"Get rid of it!? This is historical. Completely priceless." Reaver snickered, briefly waving the recorder before stashing it in his inner pocket. "Sorryyy~"

"Yeah, sorry Adrian, but i promised to give my Rea a priceless gift." 

He chuckled a bit when he saw the mess. "Well honestly I was kind of expecting that." He closed the door behind them. "Well... shall we?" 

(fade to black?)

(Not quite yet)

she blushed softly as she heard his words. "I-I-I'm sorry about the mess." She said to him as she looked around the room embarrassed that he was seeing her dirty home

Adrian huffed, rubbing his face as Dei-Loki would pat his back, holding back a snicker. "'s okay, dad. We still love ya."

Graham laid his arm around Reaver's shoulders. "There's nothing wrong with being sappy, Adrian. The people of Engranussia want a King that has a good, caring heart, with a foot to put down every once in a while."

Graham laid his arm around Reaver's shoulders. "There's nothing wrong with being sappy, Adrian. The people of Engranussia want a King that has a good, caring heart, with a foot to put down every once in a while."

Reaver would nod in agreement, leaning against Graham a bit while his ears slightly perked. "Being sappy only proves you're a good person."

Adrian huffed in defeated response. Soon running a hand up and down his face before both lowering it and looking to Dei-Loki. "C'mon, let's go bandage that hand."

Dei-Loki released a barely audible snicker as he both nodded and began to lead the way. Adrian following.

Reaver would nod in agreement, leaning against Graham a bit while his ears slightly perked. "Being sappy only proves you're a good person."

Adrian huffed in defeated response. Soon running a hand up and down his face before both lowering it and looking to Dei-Loki. "C'mon, let's go bandage that hand."

Dei-Loki released a barely audible snicker as he both nodded and began to lead the way. Adrian following.

Once Adrian was away, Graham leaned and kissed Reaver's temple. "Now, every time he calls anyone of us a sappy bitch, all you have to do is press that button. You should also keep it out of his grasp because he might break it so no one can ever hear that again." Graham snickered. 

Once Adrian was away, Graham leaned and kissed Reaver's temple. "Now, every time he calls anyone of us a sappy bitch, all you have to do is press that button. You should also keep it out of his grasp because he might break it so no one can ever hear that again." Graham snickered. 

Reaver watched them go before then snickering as well as he nodded in agreement. His attention shifting to Graham. "Duly noted~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back