• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham looked at Reaver's arm and poked it. "Though, i would like more nephews and nieces. You can never have enough cute babies."

Reaver glanced to his arm to watch, snickering as he poked his arm in return. "I wouldn't mind that, either. The palace is so different without Dei and Malvo running around and causing mischief on a regular basis."

Reaver glanced to his arm to watch, snickering as he poked his arm in return. "I wouldn't mind that, either. The palace is so different without Dei and Malvo running around and causing mischief on a regular basis."

"Those two are just so full of mischief. It makes the whole place become happier with their silly antics."

"I think they get it from us. Especially you and Chloe." 

"'scuse me?" Chloe blinked, playfully glaring to Graham.

"... I'll admit, I was pretty bad." Reaver would snicker as he looked to the sky. Hands resting, interlaced on his stomach.

"'scuse me?" Chloe blinked, playfully glaring to Graham.

"... I'll admit, I was pretty bad." Reaver would snicker as he looked to the sky. Hands resting, interlaced on his stomach.

Graham snickered and then pointed at Chloe. "You heard me, missy. Miss trouble maker."

"Pshaaaaaw! I was decent. I had to be decent. Especially when it was close to the time where i almost had to take the role as the King. I barely got to play around."

"I remember that." Reaver spoke up, looking to Graham as he would reach over and poke his back. "Gods, y' were so stressed... And for good reason, but still."

"I remember that." Reaver spoke up, looking to Graham as he would reach over and poke his back. "Gods, y' were so stressed... And for good reason, but still."

"Yup, i remembered that those days were filled with me wanting to hide in my bed."

"Yup, i remembered that those days were filled with me wanting to hide in my bed."

Reaver smiled a bit, soon sitting up as he draped his arms over Graham's shoulders. "Ah, needless t' say, though, I think you would've made a great King."

"I felt as if i was going to loose my hair. Imagine that . . . me . . . King. Crazy. Thank the Heavens for Adrian." Graham laid down onto the snow, staring up at the clouds. 

"I felt as if i was going to loose my hair. Imagine that . . . me . . . King. Crazy. Thank the Heavens for Adrian." Graham laid down onto the snow, staring up at the clouds. 

"Ya would've been fiiiine." Reaver chuckled, moving to lay his head on Graham's chest. "Needless to say though... Ya fit well as a General."

"Thanks. I hope so." Graham laid his hand in Reaver's hair.

Reaver closed his eyes from the touch, his tail thumping and dusting up the loose snow as he held a smile. "... I still remember the look on my brother's face, the moment ya told him he'd be the one fer the throne."

Reaver closed his eyes from the touch, his tail thumping and dusting up the loose snow as he held a smile. "... I still remember the look on my brother's face, the moment ya told him he'd be the one fer the throne."

"I can still remember his jaw hitting the ground." Graham snickered. 

"I can still remember his jaw hitting the ground." Graham snickered. 

Reaver snickered, as well. A grin on his face as he imitated his brother's voice. "WH-WH-WH-WHAT?Following his imitation had been his own laughter. A wide grin on his face.

Reaver snickered, as well. A grin on his face as he imitated his brother's voice. "WH-WH-WH-WHAT?Following his imitation had been his own laughter. A wide grin on his face.

Graham laughed too. "He handles himself well. I made the right choice in letting him have it. I just hope . . . i hope that my Dad would've thought the same way."

Graham laughed too. "He handles himself well. I made the right choice in letting him have it. I just hope . . . i hope that my Dad would've thought the same way."

"I'm sure he would've. And he'd be proud about where y' are, today, I feel. He'd be proud of all of ya." Reaver shifted in place slightly, sighing. "He and yer mom, both."

"I'm sure he would've. And he'd be proud about where y' are, today, I feel. He'd be proud of all of ya." Reaver shifted in place slightly, sighing. "He and yer mom, both."

"All of our parents would be. We've . . .  we're still alive. So, that's something, aye?"

"All of our parents would be. We've . . .  we're still alive. So, that's something, aye?"

Reaver chuckled, nodding as he closed his eyes. "It is. In this world, it's one of the biggest accomplishments. Especially nowadays." he'd then sigh, his smile fleeing his face as he'd think about his own parents. "Not too sure about my parents, though. My mother, maybe, if I could've ever met her... but my father, certainly not. If anything, he would've probably been dissapointed in the fact that I'm still breathing. Maker knows he hated every inch of me when he was alive, himself."

Reaver chuckled, nodding as he closed his eyes. "It is. In this world, it's one of the biggest accomplishments. Especially nowadays." he'd then sigh, his smile fleeing his face as he'd think about his own parents. "Not too sure about my parents, though. My mother, maybe, if I could've ever met her... but my father, certainly not. If anything, he would've probably been dissapointed in the fact that I'm still breathing. Maker knows he hated every inch of me when he was alive, himself."

Graham sighed. "I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about your mom and our parents. This family is your family ever since you got here. It is also Adrian's and Valerie's family. I mean, come on, my Dad kept begging for you to call him Dad. He thought of all of you as his bundles of joy." Graham smiled.

Graham sighed. "I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about your mom and our parents. This family is your family ever since you got here. It is also Adrian's and Valerie's family. I mean, come on, my Dad kept begging for you to call him Dad. He thought of all of you as his bundles of joy." Graham smiled.

Reaver lifted his brows at that as a small smile had returned to his face. "I suppose that's true." having lifted his hands to his face, he rubbed it gently with a sigh and a grin.

Reaver lifted his brows at that as a small smile had returned to his face. "I suppose that's true." having lifted his hands to his face, he rubbed it gently with a sigh and a grin.

"I remembered the first time we all met. Ah, we were all just kids back then. I remember being all primp and proper and then you guys came in the palace with Dad. That's definitely when i started turning rowdy. You were such a bad influence on me, and i loved it. I never thought i would be free from the strict clothing, and strict manners, and strict everything. But . . . just wow. Just opening that door to see Dad and then you all behind him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back