• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Once high enough, Reaver placed the hat upon the snowman's head. Straightening it a bit soon after before his tail began to wag a bit. "Theeeere we go."

Graham turned to see behind him, a huge pile of snow. He grabbed onto Reaver's ankles and launched both of them into the thick of it. 

Reaver glanced to Graham's hand. A smile forming on his face as he took it and, instead of pulling himself up, he playfully pulled Graham back down into the snow.

Graham made an oof sound and then winced. He held up his hand. "I think my hand is injured. You should kiss it."

8 minutes ago, xXLittleLokiXx said:

Reaver's brows lifted at that, guiltily lowering his ears as he softly kissed Graham's hand. "I'm sowwy..." ;-;

"It's okay, baby. I was just kidding. Don't be sad." Graham grabbed Reaver and petted the back of his head.

"It's okay, baby. I was just kidding. Don't be sad." Graham grabbed Reaver and petted the back of his head.

Reaver leaned against Graham as he'd been grabbed, hugging him within moments as he huffed in relief. "Good... I'd be mad at myself, otherwise."

Reaver leaned against Graham as he'd been grabbed, hugging him within moments as he huffed in relief. "Good... I'd be mad at myself, otherwise."

"Yeah. Don't worry, cutie. I'm fiiiiiiiiiiine. Especially with you, so close to me like this. You have a calming scent."

"Mhmm. Smells like rain and sugar cookies. Such a weird, good sense."

"Glad ya think so." Reaver chuckled, soon nuzzling into Graham's neck as he sighed happily. "Y' smell like pine trees and maple syrup... a bit of a nature-esk sweet scent that I've always enjoyed about you."

"Glad ya think so." Reaver chuckled, soon nuzzling into Graham's neck as he sighed happily. "Y' smell like pine trees and maple syrup... a bit of a nature-esk sweet scent that I've always enjoyed about you."

"So, am i a lumberjack?" Graham snickered, kissing the side of Reaver's jaw.

Reaver laughed, moving his head to gently kiss Graham's ear before pulling back. "I'm worried yer head may pop one of these days if I inflate yer ego too much." he joked.

"It'll be worth it. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeee with your woooooooords!"

"It'll be worth it. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeee with your woooooooords!"

Reaver laughed a bit more, closing his eyes. And, before he could speak, he yelped in surprise as a snowball hit his arm.

Valerie grinned a bit, her arm quickly lowering as she held her hands behind her back. An innocent whistle escaping her as she'd look away from them both.

Reaver laughed a bit more, closing his eyes. And, before he could speak, he yelped in surprise as a snowball hit his arm.

Valerie grinned a bit, her arm quickly lowering as she held her hands behind her back. An innocent whistle escaping her as she'd look away from them both.

"Ooooooooooooo FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

Glancing over to Valerie, Reaver shot her a playful glare before packing a snowball and tossing it at her. Val having laughed as she dodged it. "What was that fooooor? I didn't do nothin'~"

Graham stood in the sidelines, watching the two go at it.

Graham stood in the sidelines, watching the two go at it.

"Y' know what you've done!" Reaver spoke out to his older sister, pointing dramatically at her before scooping up more snow and tossing it at Valerie.

Valerie laughed, shielding her face from the snow before having tossed another snowball at Reaver. Instinctively, Reaver had ducked before standing, rushing over and tackling her into the snow. Valerie laughing as she fell over. "Any time, Chloe!"

And, almost as if in an instant, Chloe stepped out from behind a nearby tree - quickly tossing snow in Graham's direction. "Have at you!"

"Y' know what you've done!" Reaver spoke out to his older sister, pointing dramatically at her before scooping up more snow and tossing it at Valerie.

Valerie laughed, shielding her face from the snow before having tossed another snowball at Reaver. Instinctively, Reaver had ducked before standing, rushing over and tackling her into the snow. Valerie laughing as she fell over. "Any time, Chloe!"

And, almost as if in an instant, Chloe stepped out from behind a nearby tree - quickly tossing snow in Graham's direction. "Have at you!"

Graham held his heart as he got his hit. "Why i never!" He said with a southern accent. "Kingsley! Air drop on Chloe!" The robotic dragon grabbed the snowball that Graham made with it's tail and then soared towards Chloe, dropping it above her. While that was happening, Graham made another snowball and threw it at her.

Graham held his heart as he got his hit. "Why i never!" He said with a southern accent. "Kingsley! Air drop on Chloe!" The robotic dragon grabbed the snowball that Graham made with it's tail and then soared towards Chloe, dropping it above her. While that was happening, Graham made another snowball and threw it at her.

Chloe, through her laughter, would look up and move out of the way of the air strike - only to then playfully yelp as she'd taken the next hit. In a swift movement, she would scoop, and then ball up more snow before then throwing it at Graham. "That's no fair! Who said this could be two against one?" she joked, gesturing up to Kingsley.

Chloe, through her laughter, would look up and move out of the way of the air strike - only to then playfully yelp as she'd taken the next hit. In a swift movement, she would scoop, and then ball up more snow before then throwing it at Graham. "That's no fair! Who said this could be two against one?" she joked, gesturing up to Kingsley.

"I did!" Graham dodged, twirling on one foot before running and tackling Chloe just like how Reaver did. He shoved snow onto her as he pushed her to the ground. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back