• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver watched them go before then snickering as well as he nodded in agreement. His attention shifting to Graham. "Duly noted~"

Graham smile grew before looking to spot an adorable Maine coon. His heart stopped and he instantly fell to his knees and began to pat the cat. After a few seconds of doing so, he began to sneeze, his eyes watering as he felt itchy, but he continued to pet the loving kitty. 
5cf65ff0eba108b77db4a3029162f8d7.jpg

Graham smile grew before looking to spot an adorable Maine coon. His heart stopped and he instantly fell to his knees and began to pat the cat. After a few seconds of doing so, he began to sneeze, his eyes watering as he felt itchy, but he continued to pet the loving kitty. 
5cf65ff0eba108b77db4a3029162f8d7.jpg

Reaver blinked a few times as he'd watch, his ears twitching from the sneezing.

"There you are, Mimzy!" Chloe spoke out after spotting the fluffy kitty, her brows instantly lifting as she looked to her brother, approaching them in the process.

Reaver blinked a few times as he'd watch, his ears twitching from the sneezing.

"There you are, Mimzy!" Chloe spoke out after spotting the fluffy kitty, her brows instantly lifting as she looked to her brother, approaching them in the process.

"Mimzy!? That's such a cute name for such a cute baby!" Graham scratched the top of Mimzy's head and laughed before sneezing again. "Please don't take her away, i'm not that allergic! See?" He hugged the cat to his chest and instantly began to scratch his chest. "Okay, not the greatest idea, but come on, i'm fine." Graham said as he sneezed and scratched his arms. Red splotches began to appear on his visible skin. "Ehhhhhhh, but i love heeeeeeeer~." 

"Mimzy!? That's such a cute name for such a cute baby!" Graham scratched the top of Mimzy's head and laughed before sneezing again. "Please don't take her away, i'm not that allergic! See?" He hugged the cat to his chest and instantly began to scratch his chest. "Okay, not the greatest idea, but come on, i'm fine." Graham said as he sneezed and scratched his arms. Red splotches began to appear on his visible skin. "Ehhhhhhh, but i love heeeeeeeer~." 

"I know, she's too cute to resist, but," Chloe softly exhaled, gently taking Mimzy out of Graham's arms. "It isn't good for you to be in discomfort."

"I know, she's too cute to resist, but," Chloe softly exhaled, gently taking Mimzy out of Graham's arms. "It isn't good for you to be in discomfort."

Graham pouted and stared at the ground in defeat. "Allergies suck." He sneezed again and sighed. 

Graham pouted and stared at the ground in defeat. "Allergies suck." He sneezed again and sighed. 

"Bless you.Both Chloe and Reaver spoke in sync. Reaver softy patting Graham's shoulder as he both managed a smile, and made an effort to brighten the mood.

"Look on the bright side, at least the only cute thing yer allergic to is cats. Be thankful[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)] y' aren't allergic t' wolves." [/COLOR]He'd bring up a hand to gesture to his ears as an example with a small, warm smile being held on his face.

"Bless you.Both Chloe and Reaver spoke in sync. Reaver softy patting Graham's shoulder as he both managed a smile, and made an effort to brighten the mood.

"Look on the bright side, at least the only cute thing yer allergic to is cats. Be thankful[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)] y' aren't allergic t' wolves." [/COLOR]He'd bring up a hand to gesture to his ears as an example with a small, warm smile being held on his face.

Graham grabbed Reaver's wrist and pulled him into his lap with a smirk. He then rubbed his cheek against Reaver's hair. "You're right. I guess you'll be my replacement kitty.  I shall name you, Reaver, and you'll shall be mine." Graham teased. 

Graham grabbed Reaver's wrist and pulled him into his lap with a smirk. He then rubbed his cheek against Reaver's hair. "You're right. I guess you'll be my replacement kitty.  I shall name you, Reaver, and you'll shall be mine." Graham teased. 

Reaver blinked, releasing a yip in surprise as he'd been pulled down into Graham's lap. Soon, he held a playful pout that would blend with his grimace. "I'm not a kitty, though! I'm a wolf! I'm supposed to be ferociouuusssss..."

Reaver blinked, releasing a yip in surprise as he'd been pulled down into Graham's lap. Soon, he held a playful pout that would blend with his grimace. "I'm not a kitty, though! I'm a wolf! I'm supposed to be ferociouuusssss..."

"But. . . but, don't you want me happy~? Take my mind off the sadness that i feel for being allergic, pretty pwease?" Graham pouted which turned into a smirk.

"But. . . but, don't you want me happy~? Take my mind off the sadness that i feel for being allergic, pretty pwease?" Graham pouted which turned into a smirk.

Reaver blinked, soon whining through a submissive huff. "Fiiiine... But only for you."

Reaver blinked, soon whining through a submissive huff. "Fiiiine... But only for you."

"WOOO! Kitty! I've always wanted one. Look Chloe-meister, i got myself a kitty too." Grahmam pushed Reaver's cheeks together, making his mouth pucker up. 

"WOOO! Kitty! I've always wanted one. Look Chloe-meister, i got myself a kitty too." Grahmam pushed Reaver's cheeks together, making his mouth pucker up. 

Reaver lowered an ear from the action, Chloe snickering as she watched. A grin on her face as she patted Mimzy. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]"D'awww~. See, Graham? Dreams do come true."[/COLOR]

Reaver lowered an ear from the action, Chloe snickering as she watched. A grin on her face as she patted Mimzy. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]"D'awww~. See, Graham? Dreams do come true."[/COLOR]

"Dreams are miracles! Thanks, kitten." Graham kissed Reaver's temple again with a huge smile planted on his lips. 

"Dreams are miracles! Thanks, kitten." Graham kissed Reaver's temple again with a huge smile planted on his lips. 

"Whatever makes ya happy, sugar bear." Reaver would reply, flicking his ear as he'd smile a bit in return.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whatever makes ya happy, sugar bear." Reaver would reply, flicking his ear as he'd smile a bit in return.

Graham hugged Reaver more into his body and then stood up, caring him in front. "So, i should probably go take my allergy medicine. I'm extremeeeeely itchy and my nose is runny." Graham sniffed and then set Reaver down, heading to the his old bedroom's bathroom's medicine cabinet.

Graham hugged Reaver more into his body and then stood up, caring him in front. "So, i should probably go take my allergy medicine. I'm extremeeeeely itchy and my nose is runny." Graham sniffed and then set Reaver down, heading to the his old bedroom's bathroom's medicine cabinet.

Reaver nodded as his smile grew a bit. "I'll follow." The wolfish male would then speak. His hands slipping into his pockets as he followed after Graham.

Reaver nodded as his smile grew a bit. "I'll follow." The wolfish male would then speak. His hands slipping into his pockets as he followed after Graham.

Graham opened the cabinet and took his medicine. He started to slowly feel much better, the red splotches slowly disappearing. "Ah, much better. Wow, i miss my room. It's still so homey in here. And no webs or dust on anything."

Graham opened the cabinet and took his medicine. He started to slowly feel much better, the red splotches slowly disappearing. "Ah, much better. Wow, i miss my room. It's still so homey in here. And no webs or dust on anything."

Reaver watched, rocking from heel to toe as he both smiled nervously and closed his eyes. "... Couldn't have ya coming home to a messy room." He would admit, almost guiltily. "... I hope y' don't mind!"

Reaver watched, rocking from heel to toe as he both smiled nervously and closed his eyes. "... Couldn't have ya coming home to a messy room." He would admit, almost guiltily. "... I hope y' don't mind!"

"You think i would mind? Rea, first the observatory and now this. It's just so endearing and i love it. Thank you for keeping it clean. If there's anything i can do for you, just tell me, okay?" His smile grew just a bit wider. He then turned and shut the medicine cabinet. 

"You think i would mind? Rea, first the observatory and now this. It's just so endearing and i love it. Thank you for keeping it clean. If there's anything i can do for you, just tell me, okay?" His smile grew just a bit wider. He then turned and shut the medicine cabinet. 

Reaver's tail would wag as he watched Graham's smile grow, causing his own smile to do the same. And, with a nod, he'd happily sigh. "You're welcome, and I will."

Reaver's tail would wag as he watched Graham's smile grow, causing his own smile to do the same. And, with a nod, he'd happily sigh. "You're welcome, and I will."

"Actually, i have another way to make it up to you. Come here~." Graham snickered, jokingly.

"Actually, i have another way to make it up to you. Come here~." Graham snickered, jokingly.

Blinking rapidly, Reaver blushed but grinned as he made his way over. His tail still wagging as he, quite obviously, took it seriously. "Do you reaaaally?"

Blinking rapidly, Reaver blushed but grinned as he made his way over. His tail still wagging as he, quite obviously, took it seriously. "Do you reaaaally?"

"Well, i was kidding, but if you want to go for another round, i'm down." Graham laid back in bed with a smirk. 

"Well, i was kidding, but if you want to go for another round, i'm down." Graham laid back in bed with a smirk. 

"I wouldn't mind." Reaver would continue to grin, soon heading over and straddling Graham, and then leaning forward as he kissed him gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back