• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Buh'roham calmed down. It was clear that they were quite familiar with the Wolf. "Well then. Who might this be?" 

Rika paused and turned her attention to Graham, quickly tackling him as she'd both lick his face and flop her weight onto him.

Reaver blinked a few times, looking over his hands as he glanced to Rika as a sort of relief washed over him. And, even though it wasn't long lasting, it was still nice. Chuckling, he gently reached over and ruffled the fur on her side. "Look at that! The sassy teenager has returned to us." and, following Reaver's words, Rika glanced over with a huff.

"This is Rika. The wolf with a heart cold and a quick tongue. Such a sassy girl, aren'tcha?" Graham scratched the thick part on the sides of her neck.

Buh'roham calmed down. It was clear that they were quite familiar with the Wolf. "Well then. Who might this be?" 

"This is Rika. The wolf with a heart cold and a quick tongue. Such a sassy girl, aren'tcha?" Graham scratched the thick part on the sides of her neck.

Reaver nodded, grinning as he chuckled. His gaze traveling to Buh'roham before looking back to the large, oddly demonic seeming canine. Her demonic energy, of course, explaining how she could've been alive for so long. "Been giving me sass ever since I found her as a pup years ago, back before I moved in here. On the upside, I have her to thank for my ears and tail, anyhow."

Rika happily closed her eyes from the attention, a groan of disagreement escaping her in response to Graham's true words.

"A pleasure to meet you Great Wolf. I am Buh'roham Jarho, ally to the Dire Wolf packs of the forests." He said in the language of the Dire Wolves, which meant he was barking and growling at her. He mentioned in Bipedal "Wait she gave you the tail? You weren't born with it?" He thought he might've been born with it but if that were not the case than there was some degree of Lycanthropy in Reaver's blood. This gave Buh'roham an idea for a book. 

Last edited by a moderator:

"A pleasure to meet you Great Wolf. I am Buh'roham Jarho, ally to the Dire Wolf packs of the forests." He said in the language of the Dire Wolves which, meant he was barking and growling at her. He mentioned in Bipedal "Wait she gave you the tail? You weren't born with it?" He thought he might've been born with it but if that were not the case than there was some degree of Lycanthropy in Reaver's blood. This gave Buh'roham an idea for a book. 

Reaver nodded, grinning as he chuckled. His gaze traveling to Buh'roham before looking back to the large, oddly demonic seeming canine. Her demonic energy, of course, explaining how she could've been alive for so long. "Been giving me sass ever since I found her as a pup years ago, back before I moved in here. On the upside, I have her to thank for my ears and tail, anyhow."

Rika happily closed her eyes from the attention, a groan of disagreement escaping her in response to Graham's true words.

Graham ruffled Rika's fur again. "Yup. He's a bitten puppy." Graham laid Rika down and began to rub her belly.

"A pleasure to meet you Great Wolf. I am Buh'roham Jarho, ally to the Dire Wolf packs of the forests." He said in the language of the Dire Wolves, which meant he was barking and growling at her. He mentioned in Bipedal "Wait she gave you the tail? You weren't born with it?" He thought he might've been born with it but if that were not the case than there was some degree of Lycanthropy in Reaver's blood. This gave Buh'roham an idea for a book. 

Graham ruffled Rika's fur again. "Yup. He's a bitten puppy." Graham laid Rika down and began to rub her belly.

Rika huffed in greeting to Buh'roham, and Reaver nodded once more as he watched Graham and Rika with a smile on his face. His gaze soon turning to Buh'roham yet again.  "Yep, Rika's bite opened the door to the other half of what I am. And, well... since you're staying here, I suppose I should bring it up so ya aren't as shocked, later. But this doesn't leave this palace. Especially regarding King Adrian. My brother, sister and I all have a connection t' wolves in some way, thanks to our father pissing off a witch back in his earlier days. My brother, Adrian, is a werewolf, Val has heightened senses, and then there's me! The beacon for the toughest pack of demonic dire wolves in all of Fórrelden!" He'd dramatically point to himself, a ghostly smile forming on his face as he closed his eyes. "Bringer of death... I don't get angry easy. Hell, ask Graham. I'm one of the most peaceful pyromaniacs you'll ever meet. But, I've found that, whenever I'm either angry or grieving, my lycanthropic power brings that pack to my exact location. Each of them filled with a ravenous thirst for bloodshed. And I've always feared they'd all end up going rogue." Reaver rubbed his face. "Thankfully, though, a lot of the less major times, Rika shows up. She's like a warning, and she usually shows up t' help me feel better - especially when Graham isn't here. Even though Rika is just a big walking fluff ball of sass... But, I have seen the pack. I've encountered them once, and that was when my father and his men--" he huffed in remembrance. He hated that bastard. Hated him with a passion. All of the shit he and his older siblings were forced to go through, all of the threats, all of the hate directed at himself and the mother he never knew. "... The wolves tore into all of them... I was so angry on that day, and that cost the lives of so many people... And, if it weren't for my brother's quick thinking, he and Valerie probably wouldn't be alive today."

Rika wagged her tail from the belly rub as she'd sprawl out happily. One of her paws pushing against Reaver as she tried to take his mind off of the negativity so he could focus on her. A bit of a selfish thing... but was it really? Reaver glanced to Rika, smiling softly as he'd gently rub the fur on the wolf's chest.

Buh'roham's eyes widened at the story. Course now that he thought about it, they did smell rather feral. He just thought it was poor hygiene. "That's quite a tale. Well! I didn't realize I was living with a bunch of dogs. That explains the smell!" He said jokingly. "You know I once met an entire pack of Dire Wolves? They were friends of a friend of mine. We wiped out an entire force of Dire Tigers after they attempted to take our territory. Me and my crew fought with  them." His eyes grew distant as he remembered his friends. He had sent them messages to come find him for LionClan's yearly reunion. 

Buh'roham's eyes widened at the story. Course now that he thought about it, they did smell rather feral. He just thought it was poor hygiene. "That's quite a tale. Well! I didn't realize I was living with a bunch of dogs. That explains the smell!" He said jokingly. "You know I once met an entire pack of Dire Wolves? They were friends of a friend of mine. We wiped out an entire force of Dire Tigers after they attempted to take our territory. Me and my crew fought with  them." His eyes grew distant as he remembered his friends. He had sent them messages to come find him for LionClan's yearly reunion. 

Rika huffed in greeting to Buh'roham, and Reaver nodded once more as he watched Graham and Rika with a smile on his face. His gaze soon turning to Buh'roham yet again.  "Yep, Rika's bite opened the door to the other half of what I am. And, well... since you're staying here, I suppose I should bring it up so ya aren't as shocked, later. But this doesn't leave this palace. Especially regarding King Adrian. My brother, sister and I all have a connection t' wolves in some way, thanks to our father pissing off a witch back in his earlier days. My brother, Adrian, is a werewolf, Val has heightened senses, and then there's me! The beacon for the toughest pack of demonic dire wolves in all of Fórrelden!" He'd dramatically point to himself, a ghostly smile forming on his face as he closed his eyes. "Bringer of death... I don't get angry easy. Hell, ask Graham. I'm one of the most peaceful pyromaniacs you'll ever meet. But, I've found that, whenever I'm either angry or grieving, my lycanthropic power brings that pack to my exact location. Each of them filled with a ravenous thirst for bloodshed. And I've always feared they'd all end up going rogue." Reaver rubbed his face. "Thankfully, though, a lot of the less major times, Rika shows up. She's like a warning, and she usually shows up t' help me feel better - especially when Graham isn't here. Even though Rika is just a big walking fluff ball of sass... But, I have seen the pack. I've encountered them once, and that was when my father and his men--" he huffed in remembrance. He hated that bastard. Hated him with a passion. All of the shit he and his older siblings were forced to go through, all of the threats, all of the hate directed at himself and the mother he never knew. "... The wolves tore into all of them... I was so angry on that day, and that cost the lives of so many people... And, if it weren't for my brother's quick thinking, he and Valerie probably wouldn't be alive today."

Rika wagged her tail from the belly rub as she'd sprawl out happily. One of her paws pushing against Reaver as she tried to take his mind off of the negativity so he could focus on her. A bit of a selfish thing... but was it really? Reaver glanced to Rika, smiling softly as he'd gently rub the fur on the wolf's chest.

After looking at Reaver for a while, he then looked to Buh'roham. "Dire tigers? I haven't heard of that species in a long while." 

After looking at Reaver for a while, he then looked to Buh'roham. "Dire tigers? I haven't heard of that species in a long while." 

Rika looked up at the mention of the smell, rolling onto her side as she shot Buh'roham a "'scuse me?" look with a glare. By the looks of it, it was almost as if she'd been about to stand and shout; 'Oh HEEEEEELL no.' And, when Rika sat up, Reaver hugged their sassy wolf companion to hold her back. His gaze moving back and forth between Graham and Buh'roham while he'd listen. His hand lightly running along Rika's fur.

"Yes Dire Tigers. A lot like Dire Wolves, but Tigers. Very powerful creatures but also very rare. I've been studying the Dire trees of animals for some time now. And don't worry my friend: I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't like you." 

"Yes Dire Tigers. A lot like Dire Wolves, but Tigers. Very powerful creatures but also very rare. I've been studying the Dire trees of animals for some time now. And don't worry my friend: I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't like you." 

Rika looked up at the mention of the smell, rolling onto her side as she shot Buh'roham a "'scuse me?" look with a glare. By the looks of it, it was almost as if she'd been about to stand and shout; 'Oh HEEEEEELL no.' And, when Rika sat up, Reaver hugged their sassy wolf companion to hold her back. His gaze moving back and forth between Graham and Buh'roham while he'd listen. His hand lightly running along Rika's fur.

Graham ooed and then rubbed Rika's back, hugging her.

Graham ooed and then rubbed Rika's back, hugging her.

Rika huffed once more, turning her head and licking Graham's cheek as Reaver scratched her ear.

"I don't... suppose you've written any books on dire wolves in particular, have y'? Maybe if I learn more about them I can understand why they're drawn t' me..."

"Well after the battle, the Wolves were glad to impart their knowledge and stories to me. I spent a couple years there learning all I could. You can find what I know about Dire Wolves in my book, 'A Dire Situation: the stories of the Giant Wolves of the Forests of Engranussia.' It should be in the library, I think I saw it yesterday." 

"Well after the battle, the Wolves were glad to impart their knowledge and stories to me. I spent a couple years there learning all I could. You can find what I know about Dire Wolves in my book, 'A Dire Situation: the stories of the Giant Wolves of the Forests of Engranussia.' It should be in the library, I think I saw it yesterday." 

Reaver nodded to that, "I'll take a look, then." And, with that, he nuzzled into Rika's fur with a sigh. "Aaaaagh, Rika. What's gonna happen?.."

Rika groan/woofed as an unknowing yet sympathetic response, flicking her ear as she slowly curled her tail around herself. And, soon looking up, Reaver tried to focus his mind on something else. At least, while he still had the chance. His gaze traveling to Graham as his chin would rest on Rika's head. "I remember, when we first came here, I was so nervous that yer mom wouldn't let Rika into the palace."

@Forever J

Reaver had then sighed, soon slowly standing as he took another long look into the distance. His ears, hair and clothing dancing in the light, crisp winter air. And, huffing out a visible breath, he shifted.

Rika glanced up at Reaver, huffing before looking to the slice of pie that was left out. Soon moving over and eating it.

Reaver paused and looked down with lifted brows. "Rikaaa... that was mine..." And, looking up, Rika barked slightly. Reaver watching her. "Don't you 'didn't see your name on it', me. You know it was mine." Rika barked at Reaver again, Reaver sighing as he spoke in return. "I don't think I was asking for more sass." To this, Rika smiled innocently with a huff as she'd lick her own nose.

@Forever J, @TheCountryWarrior

Reaver had then sighed, soon slowly standing as he took another long look into the distance. His ears, hair and clothing dancing in the light, crisp winter air. And, huffing out a visible breath, he shifted.

Rika glanced up at Reaver, huffing before looking to the slice of pie that was left out. Soon moving over and eating it.

Reaver paused and looked down with lifted brows. "Rikaaa... that was mine..." And, looking up, Rika barked slightly. Reaver watching her. "Don't you 'didn't see your name on it', me. You know it was mine." Rika barked at Reaver again, Reaver sighing as he spoke in return. "I don't think I was asking for more sass." To this, Rika smiled innocently with a huff as she'd lick her own nose.

@Forever J, @TheCountryWarrior

"Rika. Say sorry, Missy or you can forget about getting the cake."

"Rika. Say sorry, Missy or you can forget about getting the cake."

Rika blinked, soon whining before glancing to Reaver; whine-barking.

"It's fine... You're lucky I can't stay mad at ya." Reaver huffed, ruffling the fur on her head before he'd then both pauses and turn his attention to the distance. And, clenching his fists while holding a narrowed gaze, he took a few steps back before running... and jumping into the nearest tree.

Reaver then stood after catching himself from slipping out of the tree. A simple, somewhat quiet growl having slipped from his teeth as he'd caught sight of the trees in the distance slowly decaying.

----

Lucifel grinned, sitting atop his large, armoured wolf beast as he'd lead his men. The Archdemon's ears picking up on the crunching of the snow below as he, himself was silent. Those malicious red irises aimed dead ahead as every step his mount and soldiers had made would push the decay of the nearby plants and such further forward.

@Daniel reaving, @TheCountryWarrior

Rika blinked, soon whining before glancing to Reaver; whine-barking.

"It's fine... You're lucky I can't stay mad at ya." Reaver huffed, ruffling the fur on her head before he'd then both pauses and turn his attention to the distance. And, clenching his fists while holding a narrowed gaze, he took a few steps back before running... and jumping into the nearest tree.

Reaver then stood after catching himself from slipping out of the tree. A simple, somewhat quiet growl having slipped from his teeth as he'd caught sight of the trees in the distance slowly decaying.

----

Lucifel grinned, sitting atop his large, armoured wolf beast as he'd lead his men. The Archdemon's ears picking up on the crunching of the snow below as he, himself was silent. Those malicious red irises aimed dead ahead as every step his mount and soldiers had made would push the decay of the nearby plants and such further forward.

@Daniel reaving, @TheCountryWarrior

Graham stood up immediately, looking over to where Reaver was. "Can you see anything?"

Dar'vange floated at the head of his army, he had no need for a mount. His army consisted of thousands of Ageless Warriors and many war machines of Am Brodian design. Siege towers trampled down the forest in their path, and wicked looking machines rolled behind them. Dar'vange was looking forward to this. 

Buh'roham's piercing gaze looked in the same direction Reaver was looking. He could see the forest decaying in front of them, but what caught his eye was the sight of Am Brodian siege towers. For a split second he pleaded with Leo that it wasn't who he thought it was. Then he caught sight of the Serpent crest on the towers. 

IMG_0201.JPG

Buh'roham's heart sank. He knew of only one who would dare serve the Defiler.

Dar'vange Jarho. 

His brother. 

Graham stood up immediately, looking over to where Reaver was. "Can you see anything?"

Dar'vange floated at the head of his army, he had no need for a mount. His army consisted of thousands of Ageless Warriors and many war machines of Am Brodian design. Siege towers trampled down the forest in their path, and wicked looking machines rolled behind them. Dar'vange was looking forward to this. 

Buh'roham's piercing gaze looked in the same direction Reaver was looking. He could see the forest decaying in front of them, but what caught his eye was the sight of Am Brodian siege towers. For a split second he pleaded with Leo that it wasn't who he thought it was. Then he caught sight of the Serpent crest on the towers. 

Buh'roham's heart sank. He knew of only one who would dare serve the Defiler.

Dar'vange Jarho. 

His brother. 

"We've got company." Reaver would reply, glancing back to Graham for a moment before then looking back to the approaching threat. "And a LOT of it."

----

'Seems we're nearing the target.' 'That we are, my lady. That we are.' Lucifel would grin at the thought, eyes giving a slight flash as he studied the distant walls protecting the kingdom - taking into notice the many soldiers and guards that had been posted outside as a form of defense. Turning his attention to Dar'vange, Lucifel spoke. "Once the barrier is broken enough to enter, again, all I request is that you leave the King and Queen to me." His gaze fell forward once more as he'd continue to study the guards.

@TheCountryWarrior

"We've got company." Reaver would reply, glancing back to Graham for a moment before then looking back to the approaching threat. "And a LOT of it."

----

'Seems we're nearing the target.' 'That we are, my lady. That we are.' Lucifel would grin at the thought, eyes giving a slight flash as he studied the distant walls protecting the kingdom - taking into notice the many soldiers and guards that had been posted outside as a form of defense. Turning his attention to Dar'vange, Lucifel spoke. "Once the barrier is broken enough to enter, again, all I request is that you leave the King and Queen to me." His gaze fell forward once more as he'd continue to study the guards.

@TheCountryWarrior

Graham looked over the building to see Lucifel. A inhuman growl rumbled in his throat. "Nevermore!" A large raven swooped down to Graham's shoulders. "Tell my soldiers to get ready now. I want all of my men at high attention with their guns aimed." Graham pushed the raven off of his shoulder and it went out of view, willing to do its job. Graham immediately started heading for his sisters.

Buh'roham jumped off the roof and landed with a roll on the ground. He ran into the castle and hit the alarm he had been gradually installing over his time here. "The Blight has found us! Prepare to defend your homes!" He dashed to his workshop and started hitting buttons. Unit One and Two powered up. He pushed a button marked "Backup". "Leo help them move swiftly." 

Apolis stood there near the back of her lines as her armies approached the castle from a different side than the blight so that any escape was cut off. Her armies cheering and haulering for war as they pumped them selves up for death. "Send a messenger to the blight leader so that we can get orders." She said to her elite who sent the messenger

@TheCountryWarrior

@xXLittleLokiXx

shai heard the war cries as she sat there in her fathers lap. She couldn't help but battle her instincts as she sat there. "Papa I'm scared." She said to him

@xXLittleLokiXx

fey couldn't help but run to find roham. Quickly finding her lover as spoke quickly. "Love what's going on?!?" She asked worriedly 

@thecountrywarrior

Graham looked over the building to see Lucifel. A inhuman growl rumbled in his throat. "Nevermore!" A large raven swooped down to Graham's shoulders. "Tell my soldiers to get ready now. I want all of my men at high attention with their guns aimed." Graham pushed the raven off of his shoulder and it went out of view, willing to do its job. Graham immediately started heading for his sisters.

Buh'roham jumped off the roof and landed with a roll on the ground. He ran into the castle and hit the alarm he had been gradually installing over his time here. "The Blight has found us! Prepare to defend your homes!" He dashed to his workshop and started hitting buttons. Unit One and Two powered up. He pushed a button marked "Backup". "Leo help them move swiftly." 

Rika darted her gaze to Reaver, barking before she quickly had turned to follow.

Reaver looked over at the sound of the bark - tensing as several more howls were heard once more before he'd then quickly gone to follow Graham.

Chloe lifted her head at the sound of the alarm, Valerie doing the same as she turned her attention to Chloe. "Throne room?"

"Unless informed otherwise!" Chloe replied, quickly beginning to run in said direction as Valerie would follow.

"This is what we've been waiting on, it would seem." Adrian spoke, pushing himself out of his throne as he would glance in his wife's direction. Zuzana nodding as she sighed, stood, and placed a hand on Adrian's shoulder as she spoke a familiar sentence through her smile. 

"I'll have your back, just as you'll have mine."

"As it's always been, Dearest. As it's always been..." Adrian smiled, softly kissing her cheek before exhaling as a few guards readied the two's armour.

Apolis stood there near the back of her lines as her armies approached the castle from a different side than the blight so that any escape was cut off. Her armies cheering and haulering for war as they pumped them selves up for death. "Send a messenger to the blight leader so that we can get orders." She said to her elite who sent the messenger

@TheCountryWarrior

@xXLittleLokiXx

Lucifel exhaled, his special sight seeing past the walls as he quirked a brow at the black dragon spirit that had continued to remained curled around the inner barrier placed around the palace itself. 'Scáth? The wardens certainly went to the extreme, didn't they?' "Hmmmmm."

@TheCountryWarrior

Rika darted her gaze to Reaver, barking before she quickly had turned to follow.

Reaver looked over at the sound of the bark - tensing as several more howls were heard once more before he'd then quickly gone to follow Graham.

Chloe lifted her head at the sound of the alarm, Valerie doing the same as she turned her attention to Chloe. "Throne room?"

"Unless informed otherwise!" Chloe replied, quickly beginning to run in said direction as Valerie would follow.

"This is what we've been waiting on, it would seem." Adrian spoke, pushing himself out of his throne as he would glance in his wife's direction. Zuzana nodding as she sighed, stood, and placed a hand on Adrian's shoulder as she spoke a familiar sentence through her smile. 

"I'll have your back, just as you'll have mine."

"As it's always been, Dearest. As it's always been..." Adrian smiled, softly kissing her cheek before exhaling as a few guards readied the two's armour.

Graham immediately ran into the throne room and pulled his sisters into a tight embrace. He sighed. feeling relieved to have him in his arms and not wanting to let go.

shai heard the war cries as she sat there in her fathers lap. She couldn't help but battle her instincts as she sat there. "Papa I'm scared." She said to him

@xXLittleLokiXx

(Don't worry. I'm taking over Alistar for Loki. C:) 

Alistar hugged his daughter tightly to his chest. "Don't worry, sweetie. I'm not going to let anything hurt you, i promise. We'll fight with all we got because we are warriors! You'll be my brave warrior, right? Show me your brave face. Don't let anyone take you down! You're my strong, brave warrior, aren't ya?" Alistar stood up, jumping his daughter around. He went straight to the throne room where the others were. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back