• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Dar'vange's looked surprised. Soldiers in development? But such a thing hadn't been attempted in a thousand years! Not since Am Brodia. But it couldn't be! "What did the inventor look like?" He had to find out if it was who he thought it was. 

Lucifel quirked a brow from his expression, lowering his hands to his sides. "He was a cat. Much like yourself, now that I think about it..."

@Daniel reaving

"Then let's get going!" Graham did the same and began to look for the bottom starter for the snowman.
Yuki groaned. "Nooooooooo." Masaru looked up to Malvo and then moved towards the window. "Oh my Heavens! Is that naked Malvo!?" Yuki threw a pillow at him as she kept her eyes closed. "Shut up, idiot." Masaru snickered, going back on the bed. "Come on, we need you to create spells of protection." Yuki yawned and rubbed her eyes as she sat up. "What?" Masaru looked to Malvo so that way she can explain. 

Reaver would nod, dusting himself off before beginning to help him look. Soon quirking a brow as he'd begin to roll up some snow.

----

Malvo watched the two of them, soon shifting on her feet as she watched Yuki sit up. "We're setting up protection from the blight. We're under the impression that there was a traitor in our midst, and we want everyone as prepared as we can get them for if and when an attack occurs. We were hoping y' could lend a hand... if ya don't mind, that is!"

Then it was true... his brother had survived... Dar'vange grinned. "Good...good... I've got a score to settle with that one." Finally! The day that he puts down his brother was fast approaching. Yet he knew Buh'roham would have some tricks up his sleeve. 

Reaver would nod, dusting himself off before beginning to help him look. Soon quirking a brow as he'd begin to roll up some snow.

----

Malvo watched the two of them, soon shifting on her feet as she watched Yuki sit up. "We're setting up protection from the blight. We're under the impression that there was a traitor in our midst, and we want everyone as prepared as we can get them for if and when an attack occurs. We were hoping y' could lend a hand... if ya don't mind, that is!"

Graham went to help, making sure that the ball didn't have huge dents. 
--------------------

"Are you kidding? I love helping. Makes me feel important. Whatcha want me to do?" Yuki got out of bed and stretched. She was still dressed in her clothes before, since all she did was take a nap. 

Then it was true... his brother had survived... Dar'vange grinned. "Good...good... I've got a score to settle with that one." Finally! The day that he puts down his brother was fast approaching. Yet he knew Buh'roham would have some tricks up his sleeve. 

Apolis watched the two conversations in silence before turning to her men looking to the samurai she spoke. "Go father the armies. Bring them here." She said to him making him not and quickly go off as apolis and the others turned back and watched the two 

@TheCountryWarrior

@xXLittleLokiXx

Lucifel held a quirked brow at this, but smirked, nonetheless. He always believed having a rival added to one's drive. And the satisfaction of taking them down, simply amazing. This was another reason he loved killing off the wardens, after all. And it proved to entertain him, somewhat, that there were still three to go. With an exhale, he gave a nod of approval.

Graham went to help, making sure that the ball didn't have huge dents. 
--------------------

"Are you kidding? I love helping. Makes me feel important. Whatcha want me to do?" Yuki got out of bed and stretched. She was still dressed in her clothes before, since all she did was take a nap. 

Reaver continued to push the ball of snow. His ears having perked the moment it'd reach a size large enough to reach just below his shoulders.

----

Malvo smiled, her tail wagging a bit in the process. "We'll need a loan of your energy."

Reaver continued to push the ball of snow. His ears having perked the moment it'd reach a size large enough to reach just below his shoulders.

----

Malvo smiled, her tail wagging a bit in the process. "We'll need a loan of your energy."

"Hmmm, ready for the next ball or should we make it bigger?" 

"Yeah, i can do that. Massy, are you helping too?" Masaru's shrunk in as he frown. "Why are you asking me that as if i'm a bratty child?" Yuki chuckled and patted Masaru's hair. "Maybe because you can be." Masaru huffed and nodded. "Touche."

"What do they have in the way of soldiers?" 

"Other than currently one machine, they've got their guards - which are all highly trained in combat... but, they've got a shortage on men, in that regard. Seems the Knight Commander cut some of his men." Lucifel sighed. "Their defenses are high, and probably higher now that they've probably noticed my absence. The fact we've got a couple of Dragon Bonded Shadow Wardens puts my men at a bit of a disadvantage, as this would mean there would more than likely be certain prevention's - such as immunities and possibly even barriers cast to protect house Alaois. Now, as for your men, I'm not too sure, in regards to weaknesses."

"Hmmm, ready for the next ball or should we make it bigger?" 

"Yeah, i can do that. Massy, are you helping too?" Masaru's shrunk in as he frown. "Why are you asking me that as if i'm a bratty child?" Yuki chuckled and patted Masaru's hair. "Maybe because you can be." Masaru huffed and nodded. "Touche."

"Let's make the next one. We need t' be able t' reach, after all."

----

Dei-Loki held back a snicker as Malvo watched and gave both a nod and a small smile. "Let's get to it, then."

"Let's make the next one. We need t' be able t' reach, after all."

----

Dei-Loki held back a snicker as Malvo watched and gave both a nod and a small smile. "Let's get to it, then."

"Yes sir!" Graham looked around before seeing a good ball. He then slowly pushed it up to Reaver and around him, going in circles. 

"Let's start with who needs it the most. I say your parents and the top guards that protect this castle."

"Yes sir!" Graham looked around before seeing a good ball. He then slowly pushed it up to Reaver and around him, going in circles. 

"Let's start with who needs it the most. I say your parents and the top guards that protect this castle."

Reaver blinked a few times, watching Graham curiously as he'd done so.

----

Malvo nodded to that before turning to lead the way out of the room.

Reaver blinked a few times, watching Graham curiously as he'd done so.

----

Malvo nodded to that before turning to lead the way out of the room.

He then rolled the big ball to Reaver. "Ta-da!"

_----------------------------------

Yuki and Masaru followed. "Where are your parents anyway?"

He then rolled the big ball to Reaver. "Ta-da!"

_----------------------------------

Yuki and Masaru followed. "Where are your parents anyway?"

Reaver smiled widely, his tail wagging as he closed his eyes. "Awesome! Now, let's lift it up t' place on the other one."

----

Dei-Loki followed, as well. His gaze traveling to Malvo as he lifted a brow. "The lounge, right? I don't think they have any meetings today..."

Malvo nodded to that, returning the look briefly before looking forward. "They're free for the holidays, thankfully. So the lounge is a good place to start looking, at least."

Reaver smiled widely, his tail wagging as he closed his eyes. "Awesome! Now, let's lift it up t' place on the other one."

----

Dei-Loki followed, as well. His gaze traveling to Malvo as he lifted a brow. "The lounge, right? I don't think they have any meetings today..."

Malvo nodded to that, returning the look briefly before looking forward. "They're free for the holidays, thankfully. So the lounge is a good place to start looking, at least."

Graham nodded, grabbing to hold onto one end, under the snowball. 

Graham nodded, grabbing to hold onto one end, under the snowball. 

Reaver curled his tail, going to the other end before doing the same.

----

Malvo would quickly follow after her, Dei-Loki doing the same as he pocketed his hands.

Reaver curled his tail, going to the other end before doing the same.

----

Malvo would quickly follow after her, Dei-Loki doing the same as he pocketed his hands.

Graham pushed it up and onto the snowball with a bit of effort. He looked above the second ball. "Now, how do we get a snowball up there? That's higher than both of us! . . . Where's the latter?" 

Yuki waved to Adrian and Zuzu as she spotted them in the lounge. "Hiya, uhhhhhhh . . . guys, you wanna explain what we're doing?" Masaru raised his hands in defense. "I don't got this. Nose goes." He touched his nose quickly and darted over to his sister.

Graham pushed it up and onto the snowball with a bit of effort. He looked above the second ball. "Now, how do we get a snowball up there? That's higher than both of us! . . . Where's the latter?" 

Yuki waved to Adrian and Zuzu as she spotted them in the lounge. "Hiya, uhhhhhhh . . . guys, you wanna explain what we're doing?" Masaru raised his hands in defense. "I don't got this. Nose goes." He touched his nose quickly and darted over to his sister.

Reaver grunted softly as they lifted the large ball of snow, soon helping Graham push it upward before then huffing once it was secure. Though, he'd then tilt his head following the questions before then lifting his brows and looking to Graham as he nervously laughed. "Oh! It's... I... accidentally set it on fire, last spring... Heh..."

----

Adrian and Zuzana turned their gazes to the group out of curiosity - Zuzana smiling and offering a small wave in return.

Malvo smiled once they spotted the two, lifting a brow before quickly touching a finger to her nose, as well. "Dei, you go."

Dei-Loki blinked several times, lifting his brows before looking around. "What? But what about A--" realising Akumu hadn't been present, Dei-Loki had then sighed, soon shrugging before turning to his parents. "... You remember how Malvo and I brought up how there had been a double agent in the Royal Guard? Well, we found out who it was and now we're prepping the palace and everyone in it with a blight immunity in case of an attack."

Adrian lifted his brows at this, turning to face them a bit more as he'd rest his arms on the back of the couch. "... Who is it, if you don't mind me asking?"

Reaver grunted softly as they lifted the large ball of snow, soon helping Graham push it upward before then huffing once it was secure. Though, he'd then tilt his head following the questions before then lifting his brows and looking to Graham as he nervously laughed. "Oh! It's... I... accidentally set it on fire, last spring... Heh..."

----

Adrian and Zuzana turned their gazes to the group out of curiosity - Zuzana smiling and offering a small wave in return.

Malvo smiled once they spotted the two, lifting a brow before quickly touching a finger to her nose, as well. "Dei, you go."

Dei-Loki blinked several times, lifting his brows before looking around. "What? But what about A--" realising Akumu hadn't been present, Dei-Loki had then sighed, soon shrugging before turning to his parents. "... You remember how Malvo and I brought up how there had been a double agent in the Royal Guard? Well, we found out who it was and now we're prepping the palace and everyone in it with a blight immunity in case of an attack."

Adrian lifted his brows at this, turning to face them a bit more as he'd rest his arms on the back of the couch. "... Who is it, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Maker's breath. . . you're so very lucky that you're cute. It's fiiiiiiiiiine. Do you have any other ideas on how to get up there to put the head on?" Graham said with a smirk.

"Perry, but it wasn't actually Perry. It' was Lucifel pretending to be Perry."

"Maker's breath. . . you're so very lucky that you're cute. It's fiiiiiiiiiine. Do you have any other ideas on how to get up there to put the head on?" Graham said with a smirk.

"Perry, but it wasn't actually Perry. It' was Lucifel pretending to be Perry."

"I could always get on yer shoulders?" Reaver half-joked. A smile on his face as he looked around for a better solution.

----

"The Archdemon posed as Perry?" Adrian spoke in surprise and temporary disbelief, his brows soon furrowing before he'd then sigh through a growl of disgust. Rubbing his face as he sighed. "Maker's breath... Where is he?"

"Not here, apparently. We haven't felt his presence in hours. Which is why we need t' act on our defenses fast."

"The Ageless will be fine. I'll worry about them, you worry about your troops." 

Lucifel gave a nod of understanding, soon allowing his smirk to return to his face.

@Daniel reaving

"I could always get on yer shoulders?" Reaver half-joked. A smile on his face as he looked around for a better solution.

----

"The Archdemon posed as Perry?" Adrian spoke in surprise and temporary disbelief, his brows soon furrowing before he'd then sigh through a growl of disgust. Rubbing his face as he sighed. "Maker's breath... Where is he?"

"Not here, apparently. We haven't felt his presence in hours. Which is why we need t' act on our defenses fast."

"Okay. Roll up a decent size ball up first and then get on my shoulders." Graham dropped down so Reaver could get on easier. 

"Sadly, he is saying the truth. So let's get on this quickly. We have a whole palace to do."

"Okay. Roll up a decent size ball up first and then get on my shoulders." Graham dropped down so Reaver could get on easier. 

"Sadly, he is saying the truth. So let's get on this quickly. We have a whole palace to do."

Reaver blinked a few times, smiling as his brows lifted. "Well, I was kidding, but... okay." and, with a shrug and a laugh, he began rolling up the snow. Soon lifting it once it had been a decent size before he'd then make his way over to Graham - getting on as he glanced to the snowman.

----

Dei-Loki and Malvo nodded in agreement, the book soon levitating down into Malvo's hands - already open to the page. Looking over to both Yuki and Masaru, she spoke. "I'm going t' need you both t' let your energy fill the room, if ya can."

As Malvo spoke, Dei-Loki glanced to the book to ensure he had it memorized.

Reaver blinked a few times, smiling as his brows lifted. "Well, I was kidding, but... okay." and, with a shrug and a laugh, he began rolling up the snow. Soon lifting it once it had been a decent size before he'd then make his way over to Graham - getting on as he glanced to the snowman.

----

Dei-Loki and Malvo nodded in agreement, the book soon levitating down into Malvo's hands - already open to the page. Looking over to both Yuki and Masaru, she spoke. "I'm going t' need you both t' let your energy fill the room, if ya can."

As Malvo spoke, Dei-Loki glanced to the book to ensure he had it memorized.

"It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Besides, i get a decent view." He mumbled the last part slightly under his breath as he watched Reaver walk away. Once Reaver was on, he stood up slowly, keeping the balance for them. "Go ahead, carefully."

Masaru amd Yuki nodded. "We're going to seem like we need help, but don't worry about it. It's to get all the energy into the room." Yuki waved her hands in a gesture. Masaru nodded, "we'll be in the spirit realm. Poke Yuki when you're done and then we'll get back." Masaru sighed, hitting his back against the wall, crossing his arms and looked to Yuki who nodded as she did the same. Her eyes turned into a light blue color, the pupil disappearing in the mist. Masaru's eyes turned pitch black as they both fell to the ground. A light blue aura colored Yuki's outline while her brother was colored in black.

"It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Besides, i get a decent view." He mumbled the last part slightly under his breath as he watched Reaver walk away. Once Reaver was on, he stood up slowly, keeping the balance for them. "Go ahead, carefully."

Masaru amd Yuki nodded. "We're going to seem like we need help, but don't worry about it. It's to get all the energy into the room." Yuki waved her hands in a gesture. Masaru nodded, "we'll be in the spirit realm. Poke Yuki when you're done and then we'll get back." Masaru sighed, hitting his back against the wall, crossing his arms and looked to Yuki who nodded as she did the same. Her eyes turned into a light blue color, the pupil disappearing in the mist. Masaru's eyes turned pitch black as they both fell to the ground. A light blue aura colored Yuki's outline while her brother was colored in black.

Reaver kept still as he'd been lifted, providing easier balance. The only time he ended up moving had been to nod, and then to eventually lean forward, slowly reaching over and placing the head on the snowman.

----

Malvo and Dei-Loki nodded in understanding, both Zuzana and Adrian soon doing the same before turning their attention to their youngests.

Malvo, with a sigh, looked to Dei-Loki with a lifted brow. "Y' ready to start the incantation?"

"T'gether?" 

"T'gether."

The twins nodded to each other, taking one last look at the book before chanting in old Màkrish, in unison. And, as they spoke, the room began to give off a dim, dark glow - the light outlining their parents, as well. "Tite rí Scáth, sciath chugainn ó na dúchan. Grace Teach Alaois, an Pálás an wolves, leis an neart agus díolúine a sheasamh wrath an Archdemon ar sin is féidir linn a beo a fheiceáil deireadh an ollphéist!And, the moment the incantation ended, the room went completely dark before slowly lighting once more. A faint, dragon-esk growl heard within the wood and shadows of the room until the room's lighting had returned. And, with a huff, Dei-Loki took a glance around before Malvo went to poke Yuki, as instructed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaver kept still as he'd been lifted, providing easier balance. The only time he ended up moving had been to nod, and then to eventually lean forward, slowly reaching over and placing the head on the snowman.

----

Malvo and Dei-Loki nodded in understanding, both Zuzana and Adrian soon doing the same before turning their attention to their youngests.

Malvo, with a sigh, looked to Dei-Loki with a lifted brow. "Y' ready to start the incantation?"

"T'gether?" 

"T'gether."

The twins nodded to each other, taking one last look at the book before chanting in old Màkrish, in unison. And, as they spoke, the room began to give off a dim, dark glow - the light outlining their parents, as well. "Tite rí Scathé, sciath chugainn ó na dúchan. Grace Teach Alaois, an Pálás an wolves, leis an neart agus díolúine a sheasamh wrath an Archdemon ar sin is féidir linn a beo a fheiceáil deireadh an ollphéist!And, the moment the incantation ended, the room went completely dark before slowly lighting once more. A faint, dragon-esk growl heard within the wood and shadows of the room until the room's lighting had returned. And, with a huff, Dei-Loki took a glance around before Malvo went to poke Yuki, as instructed.

Graham noticed once he got the head on, he gently lowered Reaver back to the ground with a smile. "Now, we need black rocks, twigs, a scarf and maybe a top hat? What else?"
Yuki came back, gasping for air. She shook her head to remove the fuzziness from her groggy mind. She then stood up, went over and grabbed a fire poker. She threw the poker at him, he caught it easily with his hand and burned it into something unrecognizable. His eyes then shifted back to their normal light color. "I hate traveling." Yuki giggled, holding her out hand to him as he took it and then patted his head. "Don't worry. It's for the greater good. Now, we just got the rest of palace to do. Unless. . .  did you find a way to get the whole palace?" She asked as she turned back to Malvo. Masaru looked at the crumpled, charred fire poker in his hand. "What should i do with this?"

Graham noticed once he got the head on, he gently lowered Reaver back to the ground with a smile. "Now, we need black rocks, twigs, a scarf and maybe a top hat? What else?"
Yuki came back, gasping for air. She shook her head to remove the fuzziness from her groggy mind. She then stood up, went over and grabbed a fire poker. She threw the poker at him, he caught it easily with his hand and burned it into something unrecognizable. His eyes then shifted back to their normal light color. "I hate traveling." Yuki giggled, holding her out hand to him as he took it and then patted his head. "Don't worry. It's for the greater good. Now, we just got the rest of palace to do. Unless. . .  did you find a way to get the whole palace?" She asked as she turned back to Malvo. Masaru looked at the crumpled, charred fire poker in his hand. "What should i do with this?"

Reaver moved off of him once his feet could reach the snow. His gaze traveling up to the tall creation as he cocked his head in thought. "Should we use something else for the nose, besides a rock?"

----

Malvo smiled a bit, watching them before returning Yuki's look. "I'm positive this got a good amount of the palace, but we'll have t' go outside real quick t' check."

Dei-Loki flicked an ear, looking to the now morphed fire poker as he made his way over to Masaru. "I'll take it, if y' don't need it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back