• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver gave a brief nod in response, remaining in place.

----

Dei-Loki whined as he'd soon cover his face, Malvo snickering with a wide grin on her face.

"I think mam still has the pictures taken on that day!"

Graham snickered. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I want to see it!"

Graham snickered. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I want to see it!"

"Not really, no." Reaver grinned a bit more, his eyes remaining shut.

----

"NoooooOOOO!"

Malvo laughed from the reaction, heading to the door. "Come on, I think I know where they are."

Dar'vange looked towards the Portal Master and nodded. The Portal Master gave a thumbs up and hit the button. A wheezing, groaning sound could be heard as red orange light shone from the pedestals they stood on. With a blinding flash they found themselves in a different building than before. They all stood on pedestals that were identical to the ones from before. Dar'vange walked down and pushed a few buttons and several Skeletons showed up. "Hello friends! We assault the Palace at nightfall tomorrow! Make sure the new ones are ready. Make sure to inform them about the cool thing. We finally found some allies but treat them with respect. The male anyway, the female doesn't like you for some reason." He was met with cheers and war whoops as the Skeletons headed back up the stairs to tell the good news to their friends. He turned back to the Commanders. "Well we need reconnaissance. Has anyone sent any spies?" The more they knew the better the battle will turn out. 

"Not really, no." Reaver grinned a bit more, his eyes remaining shut.

----

"NoooooOOOO!"

Malvo laughed from the reaction, heading to the door. "Come on, I think I know where they are."

"But we probably should. So that way i can do this." Graham grabbed a handful of snow once more, lifting Reaver's jacket as he shoved more snow onto his back. He then rolled so Reaver was laying on the ground and started to get back up.

"To the pictures!" Masaru followed instantly. 

Dar'vange looked towards the Portal Master and nodded. The Portal Master gave a thumbs up and hit the button. A wheezing, groaning sound could be heard as red orange light shone from the pedestals they stood on. With a blinding flash they found themselves in a different building than before. They all stood on pedestals that were identical to the ones from before. Dar'vange walked down and pushed a few buttons and several Skeletons showed up. "Hello friends! We assault the Palace at nightfall tomorrow! Make sure the new ones are ready. Make sure to inform them about the cool thing. We finally found some allies but treat them with respect. The male anyway, the female doesn't like you for some reason." He was met with cheers and war whoops as the Skeletons headed back up the stairs to tell the good news to their friends. He turned back to the Commanders. "Well we need reconnaissance. Has anyone sent any spies?" The more they knew the better the battle will turn out. 

Lucifel's eyes would shut following the flash, thankfully saving himself from the temporary blindness. Couldn't delay taking in the sight of the new location, now, could he? Certainly not. And, come the question, he'd grin and somewhat step forward. "I myself have been a spy in the palace for quite a few years. I know the layout like the back of my hand."

"But we probably should. So that way i can do this." Graham grabbed a handful of snow once more, lifting Reaver's jacket as he shoved more snow onto his back. He then rolled so Reaver was laying on the ground and started to get back up.

"To the pictures!" Masaru followed instantly. 

Reaver widened his eyes and released another yelp following the feeling of the cold. He'd only remain in place on the ground for a few seconds before quickly latching onto Graham's waist to pull him back down. "There's no way yer getting away that easy!"

----

Dei-Loki grimaced, hopping onto Masaru's back. "No! You mustn't see!"

Reaver widened his eyes and released another yelp following the feeling of the cold. He'd only remain in place on the ground for a few seconds before quickly latching onto Graham's waist to pull him back down. "There's no way yer getting away that easy!"

----

"What are ya gonna do about it? Last time i remember, you had a ticklish spot right arouuuuuuuuuuuuund HERE!" Graham moved his hand into Reaver's side and began to tickle. 

Masaru spun Dei around as he grabbed his wrist and settled him on his chest. "I'm going to go see it and you'll allow me because i'll take my amazing cuddles away from you."

"What are ya gonna do about it? Last time i remember, you had a ticklish spot right arouuuuuuuuuuuuund HERE!" Graham moved his hand into Reaver's side and began to tickle. 

Masaru spun Dei around as he grabbed his wrist and settled him on his chest. "I'm going to go see it and you'll allow me because i'll take my amazing cuddles away from you."

Having yipped in surprise, Reaver burst out into laughter as he both squirmed and slightly loosened his hold a bit. "AH! NO! No fair-- no tickling! Ah!"

----

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, soon pouting with a whine as he nuzzled into his chest. "Okay..."

Having yipped in surprise, Reaver burst out into laughter as he both squirmed and slightly loosened his hold a bit. "AH! NO! No fair-- no tickling! Ah!"

----

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, soon pouting with a whine as he nuzzled into his chest. "Okay..."

"Too bad. You didn't say so!" He continued. 

"Besides, don't you want me to fall in love with you even more than i do now?" He continued walking after Malvo.

"Too bad. You didn't say so!" He continued. 

"Besides, don't you want me to fall in love with you even more than i do now?" He continued walking after Malvo.

Reaver continued to laugh while making an attempt to squirm free. "Staaaahhhhp!"

----

"They're embarrassing." Dei-Loki brought up.

They aren't that bad." Malvo snickered, gently pushing their parent's bedroom door open. Glancing around the empty room before heading over and grabbing the photo album from the shelf.

Reaver continued to laugh while making an attempt to squirm free. "Staaaahhhhp!"

----

"They're embarrassing." Dei-Loki brought up.

They aren't that bad." Malvo snickered, gently pushing their parent's bedroom door open. Glancing around the empty room before heading over and grabbing the photo album from the shelf.

"What's the magic word?"

"But they're cute. I like cute things. Don't you want me to like you even more?"

"What's the magic word?"

"But they're cute. I like cute things. Don't you want me to like you even more?"

"Pweaaaaaaase!"

----

Dei-Loki huffed, flicking his ear as he glanced up at him. "Alright... but don't poke fun."

"Pweaaaaaaase!"

----

Dei-Loki huffed, flicking his ear as he glanced up at him. "Alright... but don't poke fun."

Graham nodded, leaned down, kissing him on the lips before plopping a seat next to him. 

"I can keep no promises. Especially if i see your tiny, cute baby butt. Ahhhhhhh. IT"S SO CUTEEEEEEEEE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! Let me see those pictures, please."

Graham nodded, leaned down, kissing him on the lips before plopping a seat next to him. 

"I can keep no promises. Especially if i see your tiny, cute baby butt. Ahhhhhhh. IT"S SO CUTEEEEEEEEE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! Let me see those pictures, please."

Reaver returned the kiss, attempting to catch his breath as he'd lay back in the snow.

----

Dei-Loki huffed at that, Malvo grinning as she handed the photo album over. "It's all in here."

Reaver returned the kiss, attempting to catch his breath as he'd lay back in the snow.

----

Dei-Loki huffed at that, Malvo grinning as she handed the photo album over. "It's all in here."

Graham did the same with a huff. 
--------------------------------

Masaru grabbed the book and flipped through the pages. The Awes grew as he did so. "Look at youuuuuuuu! You're so cute and tiny. Ahhhhhh! Fucking adorable." 

Graham did the same with a huff. 
--------------------------------

Masaru grabbed the book and flipped through the pages. The Awes grew as he did so. "Look at youuuuuuuu! You're so cute and tiny. Ahhhhhh! Fucking adorable." 

Having flicked his ears at Graham's huff, Reaver glanced over to him. Lifting his hand as he playfully poked Graham's cheek.

----

Dei-Loki listened quietly at the awwing, peeking at the book while Malvo both kept her grin as she did the same. Soon pointing to the picture of four-year-old Dei-Loki, in his underwear, taking a bite out of the ice cream sandwich that Graham held in his hands. "That's the one I was talking about."

Having flicked his ears at Graham's huff, Reaver glanced over to him. Lifting his hand as he playfully poked Graham's cheek.

----

Dei-Loki listened quietly at the awwing, peeking at the book while Malvo both kept her grin as she did the same. Soon pointing to the picture of four-year-old Dei-Loki, in his underwear, taking a bite out of the ice cream sandwich that Graham held in his hands. "That's the one I was talking about."

Graham squinted and poked Reaver in the side again.

"Awwwwww. Look at this cutie. He's so adorable." Masaru utterly melted as he saw baby and toddler Dei.

Graham squinted and poked Reaver in the side again.

"Awwwwww. Look at this cutie. He's so adorable." Masaru utterly melted as he saw baby and toddler Dei.

Eyes widening, Reaver quickly squirmed again in response.

----

"Oh! Then there's this one of him sleeping with his wolf plushie." Malvo pointed to another photo.

Dei-Loki continued to watch, flicking an ear as he looked over to Malvo. "I'm showing Yuki your photos when she wakes up."

Eyes widening, Reaver quickly squirmed again in response.

----

"Oh! Then there's this one of him sleeping with his wolf plushie." Malvo pointed to another photo.

Dei-Loki continued to watch, flicking an ear as he looked over to Malvo. "I'm showing Yuki your photos when she wakes up."

"Tickle?" Graham placed his finger right on Reaver's ticklish skin. 

--------------------------

"Show me the wolf plushie!" 

"Tickle?" Graham placed his finger right on Reaver's ticklish skin. 

--------------------------

"Show me the wolf plushie!" 

"Please no." Reaver pouted in a failing effort to hide his grin.

Akumu forced an exhale through his nose, exiting a nearby portal as he would drum his fingers on the small satchel at his side. "Who knew Ruvik would be such a baby when it came to giving blood? Damned bastard's taken the lives of so many people, you'd think this would be nothing..." he then shook his head, soon blinking when he spotted both Graham and Reaver. His brow quirking as he spoke loud enough for the two to hear. A smirk sliding up his face in the process of his playful, teasing comment. "Not getting too close, are ya?"

----

Malvo, having showed the photo, had then glanced around before heading over to the closet. Sorting through a few things, she eventually ended up taking the wolf plush off of a low shelf.

"Shadow!" Dei-Loki widened his eyes in genuine surprise upon spotting the plush. His ear lowering a bit. "By the gods, I was wondering where he went..."

Lucifel's eyes would shut following the flash, thankfully saving himself from the temporary blindness. Couldn't delay taking in the sight of the new location, now, could he? Certainly not. And, come the question, he'd grin and somewhat step forward. "I myself have been a spy in the palace for quite a few years. I know the layout like the back of my hand."

----

All that could be heard was a low barely audible growl that came from apolis. She wanted to bad to chop his head off. It proved he was now wolf like the others were. He is a coward that hides behind the bones of men who should be resting in peace. 

"Please no." Reaver pouted in a failing effort to hide his grin.

Akumu forced an exhale through his nose, exiting a nearby portal as he would drum his fingers on the small satchel at his side. "Who knew Ruvik would be such a baby when it came to giving blood? Damned bastard's taken the lives of so many people, you'd think this would be nothing..." he then shook his head, soon blinking when he spotted both Graham and Reaver. His brow quirking as he spoke loud enough for the two to hear. A smirk sliding up his face in the process of his playful, teasing comment. "Not getting too close, are ya?"

----

Malvo, having showed the photo, had then glanced around before heading over to the closet. Sorting through a few things, she eventually ended up taking the wolf plush off of a low shelf.

"Shadow!" Dei-Loki widened his eyes in genuine surprise upon spotting the plush. His ear lowering a bit. "By the gods, I was wondering where he went..."

"Noooooooooo~. What me? I'm the most innocent man known to man kin. Reaver, on the other hand, well, he's just can't keep his hands off me." He snickered. "Whatcha got there?" He nodded towards the satchel. 

Masaru grabbed the plushie and held it towards Dei. "Wanna take it?"

All that could be heard was a low barely audible growl that came from apolis. She wanted to bad to chop his head off. It proved he was now wolf like the others were. He is a coward that hides behind the bones of men who should be resting in peace. 

Here it was, something in place to tear the new-found allies apart. Though the chaos was fun to observe, it was something that would hurt them in the long-run. So, sighing, he spoke up. "Ignore your differences. We're here to go after a common target. Let's not kill each other before we get there."

"Noooooooooo~. What me? I'm the most innocent man known to man kin. Reaver, on the other hand, well, he's just can't keep his hands off me." He snickered. "Whatcha got there?" He nodded towards the satchel. 

Masaru grabbed the plushie and held it towards Dei. "Wanna take it?"

Reaver scoffed, grinning in the process. "This is coming from the one holding my tickle spot hostage." though, he'd then blink and glance over to the satchel, as well.

Akumu snickered before soon lifting a brow. A smile on his face. "Just something Malvo requested me t' bring."

----

Dei-Loki watched as the plush was brought closer. "A bit." he spoke before gently taking it and looking it over as his eyes filled with nostalgia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaver scoffed, grinning in the process. "This is coming from the one holding my tickle spot hostage." though, he'd then blink and glance over to the satchel, as well.

Akumu snickered before soon lifting a brow. A smile on his face. "Just something Malvo requested me t' bring."

----

Dei-Loki watched as the plush was brought closer. "A bit." he spoke before gently taking it and looking it over as his eyes filled with nostalgia.

Graham rolled his eyes, and waved him off. "Don't be such a drama king, Rea. It's your fault for having a ticklish body." He then turned his attention back to Akumu. "Well, i hope you're not just going to go and find Malvo without giving us a big, warm, family hug." Graham opened his arms with a grin.

"Gods, you're so utterly adorable. I think i have cavities from how sweet you are."

Graham rolled his eyes, and waved him off. "Don't be such a drama king, Rea. It's your fault for having a ticklish body." He then turned his attention back to Akumu. "Well, i hope you're not just going to go and find Malvo without giving us a big, warm, family hug." Graham opened his arms with a grin.

"Gods, you're so utterly adorable. I think i have cavities from how sweet you are."

"My fault!?" Reaver playfully pouted, slightly lowering his ears.

Akumu snickered once more, soon heading over to them both. "Of course not."

----

Softly feeling the fake fur with his fingers, Dei-Loki glanced up at Masaru and snickered. "Only on my good days."

"My fault!?" Reaver playfully pouted, slightly lowering his ears.

Akumu snickered once more, soon heading over to them both. "Of course not."

----

Softly feeling the fake fur with his fingers, Dei-Loki glanced up at Masaru and snickered. "Only on my good days."

Graham grabbed the two and pulled them into a tight hug. "Alright, we shouldn't keep you standing here. Go and find Malvo." He ruffled Akumu's hair.

"So, everyday?" He cocked his head at the plushie and did the same as Dei did. Enjoying the feeling of how soft and secure it felt to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back