• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Dar'vange spoke up. "Or they could become Ageless like my Warriors! The perks that come with it are numerous! They wouldn't need to eat or drink so no need to spend money or hunt for food. They don't even need to breathe! Great for amphibious attacks! Most things that would obliterate mortals would simply leave them a pile of bones that will reform immediately after. The only way to truely kill an Ageless is to crush the skull. Without all the flesh your warriors will attack faster and walk faster. They could walk across continents without tiring then swim across and keep on walking. After the ritual your warriors would keep their skills and abilities they previously had. Magic, expert swordsman, ninjas! All keep their power, but their skills are increased. And with an eternity to practice they would keep tactics and skills from Ancient days, which are nowadays currently, they would be unstoppable. And we can see in the Dark! Good for attacking at night. Oh, the perks increase with time I assure you. If they wish they can form their flesh back on to their bodies and wear it like clothing. On and off in an instant." Dar'vange said this quite proudly. 

"Y' think so? I thought they'd do nicely." Reaver snickered with a grin, softly patting the mechanical dragon before them.

----

Dei-Loki paused and perked at that, slowly glaring over to Masaru as he gripped the book in his hands. Malvo blinked a few times, looking to Masaru and then to Dei-Loki. But, before she could stop him, Dei-Loki threw the book in his hands at Masaru.

Lucifel lifted his brow, slowly turning his attention to Apolis as he'd then give a sly, eerie smirk. "Though, I am able to offer some power, that would mean they would be converted into creatures of the blight. If you are fine with this, then I shall be more than happy to lend my power."

"No thanks to both of your offers. Not out of my thought, but out of my knowing of my men. They are all fearless mortal warriors and they hold that proudly, turning them into blighters or your kind would be horrid for them. Plus that would just be me giving me armies to you and why would I do that? I'll find a different way." She said to them immediately as the Elite that were around nodded in agreement before going back to eating

(sir for such an absence guys. I've been really sick and still am)

"Look at him go! Our boy has grown up!" Graham sniffled and pretended to wipe tears from his eyes.

Masaru studied the spell. "Your spells are confusing."

"They grow up so fast!" Reaver sniffled, smiling as he watched and curled his tail.

----

Dei-Loki snorted, grinning as he chuckled. "Well soooooooorry. Not our fault they're confusing."

Dar'vange frowned. "No one ever said we get your army. You keep your army! But I can understand their pride. My Ageless will sing their praises! You know, in a thousand years after your current warriors all die of old age or in glorious combat and my Ageless are all still alive.He said rather annoyed. "Well if that's all settled I can get us to the outpost." 

"They grow up so fast!" Reaver sniffled, smiling as he watched and curled his tail.

----

Dei-Loki snorted, grinning as he chuckled. "Well soooooooorry. Not our fault they're confusing."

"Next he'll be traveling the vast land and seas!" Graham wrapped Reaver tight into his arms. 

Masaru stick out his tongue and then chuckled. "It kinda is. Since, you guys created them."

"Next he'll be traveling the vast land and seas!" Graham wrapped Reaver tight into his arms. 

Masaru stick out his tongue and then chuckled. "It kinda is. Since, you guys created them."

Reaver nodded, leaning against Graham as he held a proud smile on his face.

----

"I--, well--..." Dei-Loki blinked, squinting playfully. "... Touché."

Dar'vange frowned. "No one ever said we get your army. You keep your army! But I can understand their pride. My Ageless will sing their praises! You know, in a thousand years after your current warriors all die of old age or in glorious combat and my Ageless are all still alive.He said rather annoyed. "Well if that's all settled I can get us to the outpost." 

Lucifel sighed from the missed opportunity, only to shrug as his smirk would remain. His eyes closed. "Very well. Let's go."

@Daniel reaving

(It's alright. Hope you get better soon!)

----

(Same. Hope ya get better, Sir Daniel.)

Graham leaned down, pretending to fix his shoelace, but instead, came back up with a decent amount of snow. He shoved the snow right down the back of Reaver's shirt and sprinted a few feet away from him with a grin.

"Oui. Oui." Masaru made a 'french' grunt.

(Same. Hope ya get better, Sir Daniel.)

Graham leaned down, pretending to fix his shoelace, but instead, came back up with a decent amount of snow. He shoved the snow right down the back of Reaver's shirt and sprinted a few feet away from him with a grin.

"Oui. Oui." Masaru made a 'french' grunt.

Reaver would yelp from the cold, his body instantly squirming in an effort to shake the snow from the inside of his shirt before he shot Graham a glare. And, in an instant, he quickly would sprint after him.

----

Dei-Loki huffed, a snicker escaping him to follow the exhale before he looked back to the book. "We may need a small bit of Blighter blood for this."

Malvo perked up slightly at that as she looked from the book to Masaru and Dei-Loki. "HAH! Some good comes from having the ex blighter General around, I guess. I'll get in touch with Akumu and see if he can bring some over."

Reaver would yelp from the cold, his body instantly squirming in an effort to shake the snow from the inside of his shirt before he shot Graham a glare. And, in an instant, he quickly would sprint after him.

----

Dei-Loki huffed, a snicker escaping him to follow the exhale before he looked back to the book. "We may need a small bit of Blighter blood for this."

Malvo perked up slightly at that as she looked from the book to Masaru and Dei-Loki. "HAH! Some good comes from having the ex blighter General around, I guess. I'll get in touch with Akumu and see if he can bring some over."

Graham laughed, running around and dodging Reaver, trying to keep him from Reaver's grasp. "Babe please, let's think about this!" 

"Ah, so it was a good idea not to kill him. I guess we can thank Nia later when we get home."

Graham laughed, running around and dodging Reaver, trying to keep him from Reaver's grasp. "Babe please, let's think about this!" 

"Ah, so it was a good idea not to kill him. I guess we can thank Nia later when we get home."

"It's too late! The damage is done!" Reaver declared in a playful manner before he'd then attempt to playfully tackle him into the snow.

----

"Guess so." Dei-Loki would smirk as he briefly watched Malvo head to the desk in the corner of the room to grab some paper.

----

Lucifel sighed from the missed opportunity, only to shrug as his smirk would remain. His eyes closed. "Very well. Let's go."

@Daniel reaving

(It's alright. Hope you get better soon!)

"What do you have a problem with my men wanting to stay mortal? Do you have a problem with them wanting to live the life of a warrior and die the legends that they are so that there names and stories of there battles will be sung in halls all across the land? Does it sadden you that my men would rather live a short life of glory, than an infinite one of despair and pain under your rule?" She asked not happy with how this dead king treated her on the subject of her warriors wanting to stay true warriors. Standing up she nodded to lucifel and started out the three that came with her following her

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's too late! The damage is done!" Reaver declared in a playful manner before he'd then attempt to playfully tackle him into the snow.

----

"Guess so." Dei-Loki would smirk as he briefly watched Malvo head to the desk in the corner of the room to grab some paper.

Graham laughed and went down easily into the ground. "Have mercy on me." 

Dar'vange frowned at her. Pain? Despair?! How dare she! She wasn't here for the Saturday night Pit Fight! She didn't know what they thought of him! He could already tell he had a rival in their now shaky alliance. Ahh... Just like the story books, the bad guys will get to squabbling and destroy themselves from the inside. Been there, done that. Dar'vange saw them all leaving and called out. "Hold on Allies! I know a short cut." With a flick of his hand the same purplish misty magic surrounded them. When the mist cleared, they found themselves standing on pedestals. He gestured towards the Skeleton at the console. The Skeleton was dressed in Mage attire, and had a monocle for some reason. "If you want a short cut that is. I understand if some of you don't care for our gifts." He glared pointedly at The War Chieftess. 

Graham laughed and went down easily into the ground. "Have mercy on me." 

Reaver kept Graham pinned to his best attempt. Lifting some snow into his hand as he playfully glared down to him. And, though hesitant at first, he gently shoved the snow into his face.

----

Dei-Loki went back to skimming the book's text, his brow arching a small bit. "Once we have the blood, we're going to need to spread the spell throughout the entire palace, if we want to get everyone."

Malvo listened, quickly jotting down what needed to be said in the letter before huffing and tying the paper to the leg of a raven she summoned - opening a small warp as she let the bird fly through.

"... I didn't know you were so lazy." Dei-Loki smirked.

"Shut up. I don't want to wait around for him t' finish up and get here. It'll take too long."

Dar'vange frowned at her. Pain? Despair?! How dare she! She wasn't here for the Saturday night Pit Fight! She didn't know what they thought of him! He could already tell he had a rival in their now shaky alliance. Ahh... Just like the story books, the bad guys will get to squabbling and destroy themselves from the inside. Been there, done that. Dar'vange saw them all leaving and called out. "Hold on Allies! I know a short cut." With a flick of his hand the same purplish misty magic surrounded them. When the mist cleared, they found themselves standing on pedestals. He gestured towards the Skeleton at the console. The Skeleton was dressed in Mage attire, and had a monocle for some reason. "If you want a short cut that is. I understand if some of you don't care for our gifts." He glared pointedly at The War Chieftess. 

Lucifel paused, exhaling from the tension as he lifted a brow once they'd been moved. "The shortcut sounds like a good route to go by."

@Daniel reaving

Reaver kept Graham pinned to his best attempt. Lifting some snow into his hand as he playfully glared down to him. And, though hesitant at first, he gently shoved the snow into his face.

----

Dei-Loki went back to skimming the book's text, his brow arching a small bit. "Once we have the blood, we're going to need to spread the spell throughout the entire palace, if we want to get everyone."

Malvo listened, quickly jotting down what needed to be said in the letter before huffing and tying the paper to the leg of a raven she summoned - opening a small warp as she let the bird fly through.

"Shut up. I don't want to wait around for him t' finish up and get here. It'll take too long."

Graham huffed and grunted at the cold. "Ah! Whyyyyyyyy? Hurry, warm me up with your kisses. It's the only way!"

-----------------------------------

Masaru nodded, "makes sense. Yuki knows spells well too. She can summon around twenty easy spells at the same time, ten medium spells or only three extremely difficult spells at the same time. She's sleeping right now though. I don't want to wake her up until the blood comes."

Graham huffed and grunted at the cold. "Ah! Whyyyyyyyy? Hurry, warm me up with your kisses. It's the only way!"

-----------------------------------

Masaru nodded, "makes sense. Yuki knows spells well too. She can summon around twenty easy spells at the same time, ten medium spells or only three extremely difficult spells at the same time. She's sleeping right now though. I don't want to wake her up until the blood comes."

Reaver laughed, happily obliging as he kissed Graham's cheek before then kissing his lips.

----

"Understood. We can wake her up once Akumu gets here." Dei-Loki smiled, bookmarking the page in the book before, once more, huffing.

Reaver laughed, happily obliging as he kissed Graham's cheek before then kissing his lips.

----

"Understood. We can wake her up once Akumu gets here." Dei-Loki smiled, bookmarking the page in the book before, once more, huffing.

"Mmmmmmmm, i feel extreme warm now! You have miracle lips!" Graham winked and kissed Reaver's lips again. 

"I'm bored. Malvo, tell me embarrassing stories about Dei."

----

Lucifel paused, exhaling from the tension as he lifted a brow once they'd been moved. "The shortcut sounds like a good route to go by."

@Daniel reaving

Apolis silently glared back through the eyeholes of her helmet finding his words filled with ignorance. She had a high respect for magic and power. But she didn't like keeping the dead alive. Men who fought for there ways and died for them shouldn't be forced to live on as bones for another's will they should be allowed to rest. But she said nothing. 

"Mmmmmmmm, i feel extreme warm now! You have miracle lips!" Graham winked and kissed Reaver's lips again. 

"I'm bored. Malvo, tell me embarrassing stories about Dei."

"You bet I do." Reaver snickered before kissing him in return. No snow gaining the ability to stick to his tail as it continued to wag.

----

Malvo perked at this, whipping around to face the two with a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

Dei-Loki had then widened his eyes, glaring to her as he soon narrowed his gaze. "Don't you dare."

"You bet I do." Reaver snickered before kissing him in return. No snow gaining the ability to stick to his tail as it continued to wag.

----

Malvo perked at this, whipping around to face the two with a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

Dei-Loki had then widened his eyes, glaring to her as he soon narrowed his gaze. "Don't you dare."

Graham's moved around until his hands found Reaver's ears again. He began to rub them, loving the feeling of the softness of the ears.

Masaru leaned in and whispered into Dei's ear. "I'll let you have one wish and you could do whatever you want with it if you let me hear the stories." Masaru pleaded.

Graham's moved around until his hands found Reaver's ears again. He began to rub them, loving the feeling of the softness of the ears.

Masaru leaned in and whispered into Dei's ear. "I'll let you have one wish and you could do whatever you want with it if you let me hear the stories." Masaru pleaded.

A blush slowly spread across Reaver's cheeks. His eyes having closed as he'd lean into Graham's touch. And, with this action, his tail would wag even quicker than before.

----

Dei-Loki blinked at this, soon huffing as he leaned back with a reluctant nod.

Malvo kept her mischievous smile, heading over to the bed. "Weeeeeeeeell, he used to think he could wear our mam's clothes."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at that, glaring over to Malvo. [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]"I DID NOT!"[/COLOR]

Malvo laughed, flinching a bit and shielding her face when Dei-Loki raised the book in his hands. "Did so!"

A blush slowly spread across Reaver's cheeks. His eyes having closed as he'd lean into Graham's touch. And, with this action, his tail would wag even quicker than before.

----

Dei-Loki blinked at this, soon huffing as he leaned back with a reluctant nod.

Malvo kept her mischievous smile, heading over to the bed. "Weeeeeeeeell, he used to think he could wear our mam's clothes."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at that, glaring over to Malvo. [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]"I DID NOT!"[/COLOR]

Malvo laughed, flinching a bit and shielding her face when Dei-Loki raised the book in his hands. "Did so!"

"I love how you respond to this." Graham snickered as he continued to pet his ears. 

Masaru barked out a laugh, he grabbed the book and pulled it away. "Come on, let her tell more, pweaaaaase~. They make me so happy to hear about you."

"I love how you respond to this." Graham snickered as he continued to pet his ears. 

Masaru barked out a laugh, he grabbed the book and pulled it away. "Come on, let her tell more, pweaaaaase~. They make me so happy to hear about you."

Reaver kept his eyes closed as his blush would darken slightly. A grin having grown on his face. "'s because it feels niiiiiice..." he'd slur.

----

Dei-Loki's eyes widened briefly as the book was taken, before he then pouted and rubbed his face. "Y' have t' go for the embarrassing stuff..?"

"It's because it's entertaining to hear about! Like when we were outside in the summer and y' almost bit uncle Graham's hand off when he offered ya a bite of his ice cream sandwich." Malvo smiled as Dei-Loki perked up a bit, soon continuing. "Though, that was one of the days ya were running around in just underwear." she then yelped and laughed when Dei-Loki tossed a pillow at her.

Reaver kept his eyes closed as his blush would darken slightly. A grin having grown on his face. "'s because it feels niiiiiice..." he'd slur.

----

Dei-Loki's eyes widened briefly as the book was taken, before he then pouted and rubbed his face. "Y' have t' go for the embarrassing stuff..?"

"It's because it's entertaining to hear about! Like when we were outside in the summer and y' almost bit uncle Graham's hand off when he offered ya a bite of his ice cream sandwich." Malvo smiled as Dei-Loki perked up a bit, soon continuing. "Though, that was one of the days ya were running around in just underwear." she then yelped and laughed when Dei-Loki tossed a pillow at her.

Graham continued his action. "Is this actually making you . . . 'heated'?" 

"It is. Ha! I can just picture it! A cutie running around have naked with ice-cream dripping down his chin. Priceless."

Graham continued his action. "Is this actually making you . . . 'heated'?" 

"It is. Ha! I can just picture it! A cutie running around have naked with ice-cream dripping down his chin. Priceless."

Reaver gave a brief nod in response, remaining in place.

----

Dei-Loki whined as he'd soon cover his face, Malvo snickering with a wide grin on her face.

"I think mam still has the pictures taken on that day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back