• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Dar'vange chuckled a bit. "Well I used to live here. This entire city was inhabited by Cat people like me. They were a corrupt species who would rather chose a young inventor over a powerful Mage. I studied the library extensively, and eventually came across a book on the undead. Zombies, mindless skeletons, ghosts, typical thralls to one's will. I found however a passage on Skeletons that kept their minds but lost the vices of the flesh and lived forever. I looked into it and found a secret underground to the city I'd spent so much time in.

Down there was a horde of undead monsters that I  was required to fight through. At the Crucible, the pit we perform the rituals and tournament battles for fun in, I found this staff and claw weapon thing, and a book on magic and knowledge that was older than this city that's been standing for millennia. It taught me everything I know. 

I studied for years the magic I had gained, when it dawned on me that I didn't need to know this by myself. I invited several sorcerers that I knew would welcome this knowledge. Together we enacted the ritual that melted our flesh from our bones. We set out to convert as many willing subjects as possible. When we had enough support we set their own deceased friends and family on them and attacked with our magic and weapons. By the end of the day all the inhabitants were either one of us or killed. I've been here for 1000 years practicing my magic and have masted it and continue to master it. But the kicker is this. I don't mind control my Army, they act on loyalty to the one who made them the Undying Army. And fear. A little bit of fear. 

Lucifel listened intently. His brow slowly raising as he grinned. "Quite a few years of work under your belt, then."

----

"Take a quick feel for the familiar energies around the palace. Notice anyone... missing?" Dominic slowly lifted his brow, Dei and Malvo doing the same before then looking to each other.

"Come t' think of it... I don't feel Perry's energy in the palace, at all." Malvo had brought up, Dei-Loki sighing.

"Son of a bitch..." Dei-Loki growled before moving to head out of the room.

"Where are ya going, now?" Malvo blinked, Dei-Loki fixing his jacket. With no response, Malvo grit her teeth and quickly followed. "Dammit... Little Loki, wait up!"

"Over a millennium. I've had some free time." He said with a sly grin. "Well you're the one who wants to conquer the world, so let's get a move on. I have technology that can get us to any of my outposts in an instant. We're still trying to finish the one that transfers entire Legions across the world in a snap, some piece of filth ran off with the schematic." He pointed to the closest Skull icon. "Any one of these houses an entire Battalion, ready for war." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

"Over a millennium. I've had some free time." He said with a sly grin. "Well you're the one who wants to conquer the world, so let's get a move on. I have technology that can get us to any of my outposts in an instant. We're still trying to finish the one that transfers entire Legions across the world in a snap, some piece of filth ran off with the schematic." He pointed to the closest Skull icon. "Any one of these houses an entire Battalion, ready for war." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

"If we get to the nearest outpost, I suggest we hold. The idea of attacking at the end of tomorrow's horrid holiday should sate my desires further." Lucifel would point out as his currently red eyes would study the different markings on the map. "Not to mention, it's fun crashing parties."

@Daniel reaving

----

"Will ya just stop for a minute?" Malvo growled, gripping Dei-Loki's shoulder before forcefully turning him around. "What the hell are you planning? And where the hell are ya going!?"

Dei-Loki glared to Malvo. "I'm going t' go hunt that fucker down!"

"THE HELL YOU ARE!" The short, wolven female gripped her twin's shoulders. Her emerald irises glaring into his own. "Dei-Loki, listen to me. LISTEN. TO. ME. We are staying RIGHT here, and we'll ready any sort of defenses we can. As Shadow Wardens, we need to make sure we grant as many people here with the blight immunity spell as we can. If you go, you'll leave me here with Dominic t' work with, and I'm FAIRLY certain I'll kill him before we can finish. Not to mention, I don't need Masaru yelling at me because I let y' go do something stupid."

Dei-Loki tensed, growling before sighing and closing his eyes. "... Fine."

"Thank you." Malvo sighed in relief, before tugging him along. "Now, come on. Let's get the book and start on doing whatever we can."

"You gotta room we could head to, because it just dawned on me that I don't have a room. Not sure how I forgot that. Much too busy I suppose. Heh... Unless you just want to stay here..." He said nervously. He was freaking out inside. He hadn't been truely close to someone for a long time, but here next to her...it just felt right. 

She blushed more and nodded a little. "Y-yeah I have one.... we can go there if you want." She spoke softly as she leaned against him pressing her self to him as she rested her head on his shoulder

@TheCountryWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham stepped back after finishing Kingsley the third. "Well, what y' think? Wanna start it?"

Masaru grumbled in bed, rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

Graham stepped back after finishing Kingsley the third. "Well, what y' think? Wanna start it?"

Masaru grumbled in bed, rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

Reaver grinned, fixing his goggles as he stood up straight. His gaze had then soon fell to Graham before he'd then both nod, and flip the tiny switch on the dragon's back.

----

"Just keep yer voice down, Malvo." Dei-Loki told his sister in a hushed tone as they entered his bedroom. Soon approaching the bookshelf as he sorted through the books.

Reaver grinned, fixing his goggles as he stood up straight. His gaze had then soon fell to Graham before he'd then both nod, and flip the tiny switch on the dragon's back.

----

"Just keep yer voice down, Malvo." Dei-Loki told his sister in a hushed tone as they entered his bedroom. Soon approaching the bookshelf as he sorted through the books.

The dragon gave a roar and flapped its mechanical wings. "Easy, my mechanical friend." Graham rested his hand on the dragon's snout. The dragon huffed and gave a ticking sound with it's jaws clacking together. It then melted into Graham's touch. "Sensory pads, nice touch, Rea."

____________________________------

Masaru grumbled as tossed onto his stomach. He gave a fake moan, pretending to still be asleep. "You're so good, Dominic~. So tight. You're so much better." He groaned and bit his inner cheek to stop from snickering.

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

"If we get to the nearest outpost, I suggest we hold. The idea of attacking at the end of tomorrow's horrid holiday should sate my desires further." Lucifel would point out as his currently red eyes would study the different markings on the map. "Not to mention, it's fun crashing parties."

@Daniel reaving

----

"Will ya just stop for a minute?" Malvo growled, gripping Dei-Loki's shoulder before forcefully turning him around. "What the hell are you planning? And where the hell are ya going!?"

Dei-Loki glared to Malvo. "I'm going t' go hunt that fucker down!"

"THE HELL YOU ARE!" The short, wolven female gripped her twin's shoulders. Her emerald irises glaring into his own. "Dei-Loki, listen to me. LISTEN. TO. ME. We are staying RIGHT here, and we'll ready any sort of defenses we can. As Shadow Wardens, we need to make sure we grant as many people here with the blight immunity spell as we can. If you go, you'll leave me here with Dominic t' work with, and I'm FAIRLY certain I'll kill him before we can finish. Not to mention, I don't need Masaru yelling at me because I let y' go do something stupid."

Dei-Loki tensed, growling before sighing and closing his eyes. "... Fine."

"Thank you." Malvo sighed in relief, before tugging him along. "Now, come on. Let's get the book and start on doing whatever we can."

Apolis listened intently nodding at lucifels words before speaking up a little. "Lucifel seeing as how we have some time. Are you by chance able to give a mortal power? I ask because my armies are large but they are just humans, would you possibly be able to give me some power that will allow me to become stronger and better as well as make some of my men specifiacly my elite better?" She asked 

The dragon gave a roar and flapped its mechanical wings. "Easy, my mechanical friend." Graham rested his hand on the dragon's snout. The dragon huffed and gave a ticking sound with it's jaws clacking together. It then melted into Graham's touch. "Sensory pads, nice touch, Rea."

____________________________------

Masaru grumbled as tossed onto his stomach. He gave a fake moan, pretending to still be asleep. "You're so good, Dominic~. So tight. You're so much better." He groaned and bit his inner cheek to stop from snickering.

"Y' think so? I thought they'd do nicely." Reaver snickered with a grin, softly patting the mechanical dragon before them.

----

Dei-Loki paused and perked at that, slowly glaring over to Masaru as he gripped the book in his hands. Malvo blinked a few times, looking to Masaru and then to Dei-Loki. But, before she could stop him, Dei-Loki threw the book in his hands at Masaru.

Apolis listened intently nodding at lucifels words before speaking up a little. "Lucifel seeing as how we have some time. Are you by chance able to give a mortal power? I ask because my armies are large but they are just humans, would you possibly be able to give me some power that will allow me to become stronger and better as well as make some of my men specifiacly my elite better?" She asked 

Lucifel lifted his brow, slowly turning his attention to Apolis as he'd then give a sly, eerie smirk. "Though, I am able to offer some power, that would mean they would be converted into creatures of the blight. If you are fine with this, then I shall be more than happy to lend my power."

"Y' think so? I thought they'd do nicely." Reaver snickered with a grin, softly patting the mechanical dragon before them.

----

Dei-Loki paused and perked at that, slowly glaring over to Masaru as he gripped the book in his hands. Malvo blinked a few times, looking to Masaru and then to Dei-Loki. But, before she could stop him, Dei-Loki threw the book in his hands at Masaru.

The medium sized dragon titled his head towards Reaver and leaned in for more. "I think he likes you more." Graham chuckled. 

"Ow! Dominic, i didn't know you liked it rough." Masaru turned onto his side and shielded his face and junk. "Did i uwpset you, Miwster Jeawous?"

The medium sized dragon titled his head towards Reaver and leaned in for more. "I think he likes you more." Graham chuckled. 

"Ow! Dominic, i didn't know you liked it rough." Masaru turned onto his side and shielded his face and junk. "Did i uwpset you, Miwster Jeawous?"

Reaver blinked a few times, laughing gently as he softly continued to pat the dragon. "I don't think so. I think he just enjoys the attention."

----

Dei-Loki continued to glare, squinting and grabbing the book he actually needed as he lowered an ear. "A bit."

Dar'vange spoke up. "Or they could become Ageless like my Warriors! The perks that come with it are numerous! They wouldn't need to eat or drink so no need to spend money or hunt for food. They don't even need to breathe! Great for amphibious attacks! Most things that would obliterate mortals would simply leave them a pile of bones that will reform immediately after. The only way to truely kill an Ageless is to crush the skull. Without all the flesh your warriors will attack faster and walk faster. They could walk across continents without tiring then swim across and keep on walking. After the ritual your warriors would keep their skills and abilities they previously had. Magic, expert swordsman, ninjas! All keep their power, but their skills are increased. And with an eternity to practice they would keep tactics and skills from Ancient days, which are nowadays currently, they would be unstoppable. And we can see in the Dark! Good for attacking at night. Oh, the perks increase with time I assure you. If they wish they can form their flesh back on to their bodies and wear it like clothing. On and off in an instant." Dar'vange said this quite proudly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaver blinked a few times, laughing gently as he softly continued to pat the dragon. "I don't think so. I think he just enjoys the attention."

----

Dei-Loki continued to glare, squinting and grabbing the book he actually needed as he lowered an ear. "A bit."

"Maybe, but i still think he likes you more." Graham moved behind Reaver, putting his arms around his waist as he leaned his head on his shoulder. 

"Sorry, Babe~. Can you forgive me for teasing you?" Masaru brought Dei into his lap and kissed his cheek.

"Maybe, but i still think he likes you more." Graham moved behind Reaver, putting his arms around his waist as he leaned his head on his shoulder. 

"Sorry, Babe~. Can you forgive me for teasing you?" Masaru brought Dei into his lap and kissed his cheek.

"Dunno why." Reaver snorted, keeping a happy smile as he turned his head and kissed Graham's cheek gently.

----

Dei-Loki continued to squint for a few more seconds before closing his eyes, leaning back against Masaru as he'd drum his fingers on the book in his hands as he fought back a smirk. "I suppose."

"Dunno why." Reaver snorted, keeping a happy smile as he turned his head and kissed Graham's cheek gently.

----

Dei-Loki continued to squint for a few more seconds before closing his eyes, leaning back against Masaru as he'd drum his fingers on the book in his hands as he fought back a smirk. "I suppose."

Graham's eyes lit up from the kiss. "Because who can't like you!? You're funny. You're very intelligent. You're quirky and a dork, that's why the kids love ya so much and you have this glow about  you. Especially when you smile. It brightens the whole place up, makes people forget their worries and enjoy life." He dropped his chin gently onto Reaver's shoulder as he held him. 

Masaru snickered, kissing Dei's shoulder before then looking at the book. "Sooooooooooo, what are you two doing?"

Graham's eyes lit up from the kiss. "Because who can't like you!? You're funny. You're very intelligent. You're quirky and a dork, that's why the kids love ya so much and you have this glow about  you. Especially when you smile. It brightens the whole place up, makes people forget their worries and enjoy life." He dropped his chin gently onto Reaver's shoulder as he held him. 

Masaru snickered, kissing Dei's shoulder before then looking at the book. "Sooooooooooo, what are you two doing?"

Reaver's ears seemed to perk towards every compliment. A smile growing on his face as he leaned his weight against Graham. "Flatterer."

----

"We're preparing an immunity spell to protect everyone else here from the blight." Malvo would bring up. Her hands slipping into her pockets as she walked over to look in the book.

Dei-Loki nodded, opening the book as he continued to lean back against Masaru. "If that sneaking suspicion we had about having a double agent of sorts in the palace is correct, I want everyone's [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]ducks in a row."[/COLOR]

Reaver's ears seemed to perk towards every compliment. A smile growing on his face as he leaned his weight against Graham. "Flatterer."

----

"We're preparing an immunity spell to protect everyone else here from the blight." Malvo would bring up. Her hands slipping into her pockets as she walked over to look in the book.

Dei-Loki nodded, opening the book as he continued to lean back against Masaru. "If that sneaking suspicion we had about having a double agent of sorts in the palace is correct, I want everyone's [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]ducks in a row."[/COLOR]

"I prefer, Man of Facts. It has a better ring to it." Graham snickered. 

"Double agent, huh? Do you have a guess on who it is?" 

"I prefer, Man of Facts. It has a better ring to it." Graham snickered. 

"Double agent, huh? Do you have a guess on who it is?" 

Reaver couldn't help but snicker, as well. Soon taking a glance around the room as his tail would curl around Graham loosely.

----

"We're thinking it's Perry, seeing that now he's nowhere t' be found." Dei-Loki answered.

Reaver couldn't help but snicker, as well. Soon taking a glance around the room as his tail would curl around Graham loosely.

----

"We're thinking it's Perry, seeing that now he's nowhere t' be found." Dei-Loki answered.

"So, wanna go test Kingsley? See how high and fast he could go?" 

"Oooooo, i see. Want me to go interrogate him? I'm known to make a very good bad, abusive cop."

"So, wanna go test Kingsley? See how high and fast he could go?" 

"Oooooo, i see. Want me to go interrogate him? I'm known to make a very good bad, abusive cop."

"Most definitely." Reaver grinned, softly lifting Kingsley into his arms.

----

"As much as I enjoy the idea, we have no idea where he is. His energy isn't in the palace at all."

"Most definitely." Reaver grinned, softly lifting Kingsley into his arms.

----

"As much as I enjoy the idea, we have no idea where he is. His energy isn't in the palace at all."

"Let's goooooooooooo!" Graham ran outside and jumped a bit in excitement.

"Shit. Well, i guess i can just help with this. I don't know how well i will do on the spells, but i could lend you all some of my energy aura."

"Let's goooooooooooo!" Graham ran outside and jumped a bit in excitement.

"Shit. Well, i guess i can just help with this. I don't know how well i will do on the spells, but i could lend you all some of my energy aura."

Reaver laughed and followed after Graham, holding the metal dragon to his chest as he glanced about.

----

"We could really use that. Thank you." Dei-Loki grinned, looking to him as he flipped through the pages.

Reaver laughed and followed after Graham, holding the metal dragon to his chest as he glanced about.

----

"We could really use that. Thank you." Dei-Loki grinned, looking to him as he flipped through the pages.

"Welp, go ahead. Give him the instructions and he shall fly." 

"No problem. Anything to help." Masaru leaned some more and looked at he book.

"Welp, go ahead. Give him the instructions and he shall fly." 

"No problem. Anything to help." Masaru leaned some more and looked at he book.

Reaver slowed to a stop, wiping off the snow from a large rock before setting Kingsley down on it. And, holding a smile, he nodded to graham before glancing back down to the dragon. Giving a quick wing check, he'd then step back and stand in front of Kingsley. Arms stretching out so he could read the motion and mimic it with his wings. Reaver soon flapping his arms once or twice soon after before watching the metal dragon take off.

----

Dei-Loki held a smile, flipping through the pages before Malvo then stopped him by placing a finger on the book.

"Right there. Temporary Blight immunity."

Reaver slowed to a stop, wiping off the snow from a large rock before setting Kingsley down on it. And, holding a smile, he nodded to graham before glancing back down to the dragon. Giving a quick wing check, he'd then step back and stand in front of Kingsley. Arms stretching out so he could read the motion and mimic it with his wings. Reaver soon flapping his arms once or twice soon after before watching the metal dragon take off.

----

Dei-Loki held a smile, flipping through the pages before Malvo then stopped him by placing a finger on the book.

"Right there. Temporary Blight immunity."

"Look at him go! Our boy has grown up!" Graham sniffled and pretended to wipe tears from his eyes.

Masaru studied the spell. "Your spells are confusing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back