• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Here it was, something in place to tear the new-found allies apart. Though the chaos was fun to observe, it was something that would hurt them in the long-run. So, sighing, he spoke up. "Ignore your differences. We're here to go after a common target. Let's not kill each other before we get there."

Reaver scoffed, grinning in the process. "This is coming from the one holding my tickle spot hostage." though, he'd then blink and glance over to the satchel, as well.

Akumu snickered before soon lifting a brow. A smile on his face. "Just something Malvo requested me t' bring."

----

Dei-Loki watched as the plush was brought closer. "A bit." he spoke before gently taking it and looking it over as his eyes filled with nostalgia.

"Then I'd advice a certain some one learn a little bit of respect for his allies." She said in the same growl before looking to lucifel. Even under the helmet he would be able to tell the look from her was one of dead seriousness

@TheCountryWarrior

Graham grabbed the two and pulled them into a tight hug. "Alright, we shouldn't keep you standing here. Go and find Malvo." He ruffled Akumu's hair.

"So, everyday?" He cocked his head at the plushie and did the same as Dei did. Enjoying the feeling of how soft and secure it felt to do so.

Both Akumu and Reaver would return the hug, Akumu soon nodding as he pulled back from the hug. A laugh escaping him from the hair ruffling before then nodding. "Alright, I'll try and catch up with you both later, then."

----

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker, continuing to enjoy the feel of the plushie before shrugging. "Well, I certainly wouldn't say everyday."

Both Akumu and Reaver would return the hug, Akumu soon nodding as he pulled back from the hug. A laugh escaping him from the hair ruffling before then nodding. "Alright, I'll try and catch up with you both later, then."

----

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker, continuing to enjoy the feel of the plushie before shrugging. "Well, I certainly wouldn't say everyday."

"See ya." Graham picked up another snowball and wiggled his eyebrows as he looked to Reaver. 

-------------------------------------

"Erryday." He grabbed both Dei and the plushie into his arms. 

"See ya." Graham picked up another snowball and wiggled his eyebrows as he looked to Reaver. 

-------------------------------------

"Erryday." He grabbed both Dei and the plushie into his arms. 

Reaver gave a brief wave to Akumu as he watched him go before looking to Graham - attempting to scoot away as he lifted some snow, as well. A grin present on his face. "Stay back."

----

Dei-Loki would continue to snicker, a grin growing on his face as he'd been pulled to Masaru. Malvo watching with a grin of her own.

Reaver gave a brief wave to Akumu as he watched him go before looking to Graham - attempting to scoot away as he lifted some snow, as well. A grin present on his face. "Stay back."

----

Dei-Loki would continue to snicker, a grin growing on his face as he'd been pulled to Masaru. Malvo watching with a grin of her own.

Graham threw a snowball and ducked in case of Reaver's snowball.

He carried Dei and the plushie, looking over to Malvo. "Excuse me, i would like to purchase these. How much would they cost?"

Graham threw a snowball and ducked in case of Reaver's snowball.

He carried Dei and the plushie, looking over to Malvo. "Excuse me, i would like to purchase these. How much would they cost?"

Reaver would yelp in a bit of surprise, his effort to dodge having failed as he'd been hit. And, out of pure reflex, he tossed the snowball in his hands at Graham. He'd then soon playfully pout after seeing he'd ducked. However, he quickly went back to scooting away as he armed himself once more.

----

Dei-Loki snickered, glancing to Malvo as he'd been carried.

Malvo blinked a few times, grinning a bit as she played along. "Quite the expensive taste you have."

Reaver would yelp in a bit of surprise, his effort to dodge having failed as he'd been hit. And, out of pure reflex, he tossed the snowball in his hands at Graham. He'd then soon playfully pout after seeing he'd ducked. However, he quickly went back to scooting away as he armed himself once more.

----

Dei-Loki snickered, glancing to Malvo as he'd been carried.

Malvo blinked a few times, grinning a bit as she played along. "Quite the expensive taste you have."

Graham grabbed two handful of snow and threw one at Reaver.

"What can i say? I love the best." He dropped his arm so that Dei halfway fell to the ground as he held onto the legs.

Graham grabbed two handful of snow and threw one at Reaver.

"What can i say? I love the best." He dropped his arm so that Dei halfway fell to the ground as he held onto the legs.

Reaver quickly ducked out of the way, laughing in the process before he ran behind Graham and tossed another one.

----

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at that, soon laughing as he'd now, pretty much, been upside down, his tail slightly wagging. "The best of the best!"

Akumu poked his head into the room and lifted a brow out of curiosity. "What are you all doing in mam and dad's room?"

Reaver quickly ducked out of the way, laughing in the process before he ran behind Graham and tossed another one.

----

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at that, soon laughing as he'd now, pretty much, been upside down, his tail slightly wagging. "The best of the best!"

Akumu poked his head into the room and lifted a brow out of curiosity. "What are you all doing in mam and dad's room?"

Graham made an 'oof' noise as he got hit. He quickly got over it, throwing another snowball at Reaver as he two began to sprint towards Rea.

Masaru turned around and gathered Dei back into his arms. "Looking at baby photos of this cutie." He looked to Dei with a smile.

Graham made an 'oof' noise as he got hit. He quickly got over it, throwing another snowball at Reaver as he two began to sprint towards Rea.

Masaru turned around and gathered Dei back into his arms. "Looking at baby photos of this cutie." He looked to Dei with a smile.

Reaver's ears would perk following the 'oof', shielding his face as he was then hit with the next snowball. And, though his laughter, he looked up and over to Graham. His eyes widening when he saw him sprinting in his direction - laughing even more as he turned and ran away.

----

Dei-Loki soon gave a brief wave to his brother, whom smirked and nodded slightly.

"Ah, I see." Akumu snickered before soon lifting the satchel. "I got the blood you requested."

Reaver's ears would perk following the 'oof', shielding his face as he was then hit with the next snowball. And, though his laughter, he looked up and over to Graham. His eyes widening when he saw him sprinting in his direction - laughing even more as he turned and ran away.

----

Dei-Loki soon gave a brief wave to his brother, whom smirked and nodded slightly.

"Ah, I see." Akumu snickered before soon lifting the satchel. "I got the blood you requested."

Graham slowed down a bit, watching his movements closely, waiting for the chance to pounce.

Masaru held Dei and looked over to Malvo. "Mind taking that quickly. I haven't had a drink in a long while and if i even see it, i'm going to loose it."

Graham slowed down a bit, watching his movements closely, waiting for the chance to pounce.

Masaru held Dei and looked over to Malvo. "Mind taking that quickly. I haven't had a drink in a long while and if i even see it, i'm going to loose it."

Reaver turned to face Graham and ran backwards several steps before also slowing down. His body moving side to side as he tried to throw his aim off. "Can't touch me!"

----

Malvo blinked and nodded, quickly taking the satchel. "I'm surprised ya managed t' get it this fast."

"It wasn't easy. Ruvik's to the point where he turns into a fucking baby whenever any of us come near him with anything sharp." Akumu snickered, grinning in the process.

Reaver turned to face Graham and ran backwards several steps before also slowing down. His body moving side to side as he tried to throw his aim off. "Can't touch me!"

----

Malvo blinked and nodded, quickly taking the satchel. "I'm surprised ya managed t' get it this fast."

"It wasn't easy. Ruvik's to the point where he turns into a fucking baby whenever any of us come near him with anything sharp." Akumu snickered, grinning in the process.

Graham snickered, he hopped onto a tree next to him. Moving from branch to branch ease before stopping, dropping and holding onto a sturdy branch with ease in a matter of seconds. He launched himself after spinning a couple of times, landing right on Reaver. "Hi." 

======================

"Not actually surprising." He looked to Dei and snickered. 

Graham snickered, he hopped onto a tree next to him. Moving from branch to branch ease before stopping, dropping and holding onto a sturdy branch with ease in a matter of seconds. He launched himself after spinning a couple of times, landing right on Reaver. "Hi." 

======================

"Not actually surprising." He looked to Dei and snickered. 

Reaver watched as Graham had hopped into the tree, soon quickly turn g forward once again to pick up the pace before both yelping and falling into the snow once he'd been landed on. And, panting, he laughed. Looking up at him before closing his eyes. "Hiya."

----

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to that, grinning as he flicked an ear. "We have done a number on him."

Dar'vange smiled the most sarcastic smile he could muster. "Very well. Follow me." He turned and walked up the stairs leading to the control center. He looked to one of the Skeletons. "Is the Holographic Communicater complete?" "Yes my Lord. Though it my have a few bugs still." "No matter. We shall consider this a Trial run." "Well that's the problem sir, it'll work, but only for a short time." "That's all we need. Check in with CeeMindok, we uncovered some old blueprints. One of them might be what we need." "Yes sir." Dar'vange moved to one of the nearby consoles, pushed a few buttons and the glowing 3D image of a Skeleton with an extremely ornate helmet appeared, hovering over the console. "Konahrik! How goes troop movement." "The Army is marching towards your location. They'll be there within a day. It would be faster but their picking up some new recruits on the way. Some one completedtely the ritual. Another willing warrior for our Army. The Ageless Army is growing! Fah Unslaad Moro!" "Fah Unslaad Moro!" The image flicked and faded. Dar'vange turned to his ally...and his rival. "We have till tomorrow to plan. Or you can explore a bit." He mentioned casually. 

Reaver watched as Graham had hopped into the tree, soon quickly turn g forward once again to pick up the pace before both yelping and falling into the snow once he'd been landed on. And, panting, he laughed. Looking up at him before closing his eyes. "Hiya."

----

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to that, grinning as he flicked an ear. "We have done a number on him."

Graham snickered, covering Reaver's body with snow. "Look, i've created a snow merman! It's a miracle!"

"Mhmmmmmmm. A delicious number on him."

Dar'vange smiled the most sarcastic smile he could muster. "Very well. Follow me." He turned and walked up the stairs leading to the control center. He looked to one of the Skeletons. "Is the Holographic Communicater complete?" "Yes my Lord. Though it my have a few bugs still." "No matter. We shall consider this a Trial run." "Well that's the problem sir, it'll work, but only for a short time." "That's all we need. Check in with CeeMindok, we uncovered some old blueprints. One of them might be what we need." "Yes sir." Dar'vange moved to one of the nearby consoles, pushed a few buttons and the glowing 3D image of a Skeleton with an extremely ornate helmet appeared, hovering over the console. "Konahrik! How goes troop movement." "The Army is marching towards your location. They'll be there within a day. It would be faster but their picking up some new recruits on the way. Some one completedtely the ritual. Another willing warrior for our Army. The Ageless Army is growing! Fah Unslaad Moro!" "Fah Unslaad Moro!" The image flicked and faded. Dar'vange turned to his ally...and his rival. "We have till tomorrow to plan. Or you can explore a bit." He mentioned casually. 

Lucifel would cock his brow, mentally forcing an exhale as he both turned, and followed after Dar'vange. His gaze lifting to the hologram as he listened to the update, blinking once the attention was turned back to both Apolis and himself. And, as he crossed his arms, he would shrug and manage a grin. "Planning seems to be the better option, seeing as the attack is tomorrow. I have to bring up, though... there are quite a few strong... beings located in our target area. Quite a few with strengths that shouldn't be taken lightly."

@Daniel reaving

Graham snickered, covering Reaver's body with snow. "Look, i've created a snow merman! It's a miracle!"

"Mhmmmmmmm. A delicious number on him."

Reaver blinked a few times, bursting into laughter as he looked to the snow covering his body. "I have become... a creature.... of magic."

----

"Indeed." Dei-Loki gave a briefly mischievous grin before then glancing over to Malvo. "So, Mal, what's next?"

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING I CAN USE TO HIT YOU WITH WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES!" Malvo growled and glared to Dei-Loki, whom snickered as he knew EXACTLY what he did. Soon huffing, Malvo closed her eyes in aggravation. "Now we need to head out and make sure to secure every corner of the palace with the protection of the spell. Once that's done, everyone inside the barrier should be okay, in terms of immunity to the blight."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaver blinked a few times, bursting into laughter as he looked to the snow covering his body. "I have become... a creature.... of magic."

----

"Indeed." Dei-Loki gave a briefly mischievous grin before then glancing over to Malvo. "So, Mal, what's next?"

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING I CAN USE TO HIT YOU WITH WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES!" Malvo growled and glared to Dei-Loki, whom snickered as he knew EXACTLY what he did. Soon huffing, Malvo closed her eyes in aggravation. "Now we need to head out and make sure to secure every corner of the palace with the protection of the spell. Once that's done, everyone inside the barrier should be okay, in terms of immunity to the blight."

"Pure magic, babe!" Graham too laughed. "What should we make next?"

--------------------------------

Masaru cocked his head at this before nodding. "Then, let's do this."

"Pure magic, babe!" Graham too laughed. "What should we make next?"

--------------------------------

Masaru cocked his head at this before nodding. "Then, let's do this."

Reaver had then sat up, shaking the snow from his hair as he pondered for a moment. "A giant snowman?"

----

Dei-Loki nodded, glancing to Masaru once more. "Shall we go wake Yuki first, or..?"

"Well, seeing as you were there, would you mind briefing us?" 

Lucifel's look grew serious the moment the question was asked. His smirk running away from his face. "To start it off... currently, the King's General has returned home. One of the very people responsible for mowing down so many of my men with absolute ease. Then he has his... now lover, the pyromaniac of the family. He wields a power that he's yet to fully realise, let alone master. Let us just say though that, if he were to somehow manage to harness what he has, one could call him the 'King of the Dire Wolves' - and not even in a metaphorical sense. Then you have the werewolf - King Adrian. There's also the youngest children to the King and Queen - both demigods and they're also Shadow Wardens, and I haven't even been able to get a read on their... partners. The most I know is that they're both strong, as well. Both of them kitsunes, of some sort... There's another inventor in the building, as well. And a dragon... It truly is, without a doubt, the strongest built family in the Engranussian history that I - a creature as old as this world itself - have ever seen. But, like most history lessons... they all come to an end." 

@Daniel reaving

Reaver had then sat up, shaking the snow from his hair as he pondered for a moment. "A giant snowman?"

----

Dei-Loki nodded, glancing to Masaru once more. "Shall we go wake Yuki first, or..?"

"YES!"
"Sure." Masaru stood up, walking down the hallway to Yuki's bedroom. He knocked on the door and sighed when no one came to. He elongated one of his nails and lock picked the door. He opened it easily and jumped onto the side of his sister's bed. 

"Another inventor? What, one wasn't enough? Have the inventors made anything that seems like it could hinder our plans? A simple piece of technology can make a massive difference, even among werewolves, demigods, pyromaniacs and Dragons." 

"He claimed he wanted to make useful items for the King. As of right now, he's got soldiers in development." 

@Daniel reaving

"YES!"
"Sure." Masaru stood up, walking down the hallway to Yuki's bedroom. He knocked on the door and sighed when no one came to. He elongated one of his nails and lock picked the door. He opened it easily and jumped onto the side of his sister's bed. 

Reaver quickly jumped to his feet, tossing his arms into the air as he'd then grin widely. "THEN WE SHALL MAKE THE BIGGEST SNOWMAN KNOWN TO MAN!"

----

Malvo followed after both Dei-Loki and Masaru, Akumu not too far behind.

"He claimed he wanted to make useful items for the King. As of right now, he's got soldiers in development." 

@Daniel reaving

Reaver quickly jumped to his feet, tossing his arms into the air as he'd then grin widely. "THEN WE SHALL MAKE THE BIGGEST SNOWMAN KNOWN TO MAN!"

----

Malvo followed after both Dei-Loki and Masaru, Akumu not too far behind.

"Then let's get going!" Graham did the same and began to look for the bottom starter for the snowman.
Yuki groaned. "Nooooooooo." Masaru looked up to Malvo and then moved towards the window. "Oh my Heavens! Is that naked Malvo!?" Yuki threw a pillow at him as she kept her eyes closed. "Shut up, idiot." Masaru snickered, going back on the bed. "Come on, we need you to create spells of protection." Yuki yawned and rubbed her eyes as she sat up. "What?" Masaru looked to Malvo so that way she can explain. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back