• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Tomorrow?" Lucifel blinked, but then grinned. "Very well, the blighters stand ready."

"Fat? You? How? It all just turns to muscle." Reaver snickered, as well.

She nodded then spoke again. "But I must lay this down now. My men will not answer to yours. They will only answer to me who will only answer to you. I will cut down and of your men who think they can give me orders got it." She said to him

"I guess." Graham poked his stomach.

Reaver blinked and squirmed a small bit, softly flicking an ear as he kept a smile. Sighing soon after.

She nodded then spoke again. "But I must lay this down now. My men will not answer to yours. They will only answer to me who will only answer to you. I will cut down and of your men who think they can give me orders got it." She said to him

Lucifel paused, mentally growling. 'Supress, my child. Allies is what you and your men need, not enemies.' He sighed, keeping his smile as he'd nod. "Very well. My men won't respond to your orders, either. It's sort of a... Blighter thing, really. The only thing I request is, the Queen is mine. I've got an image to set."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I do have to do one thing though, that i remembered. . . . i have to give you guys gifts."

Quirking a brow at that, Reaver blinked once more before softly kissing his chin. "Y' don't need t' worry about getting one for me. I've already got the best present I could ever ask for."

Quirking a brow at that, Reaver blinked once more before softly kissing his chin. "Y' don't need t' worry about getting one for me. I've already got the best present I could ever ask for."

Graham chuckled. "Although that is adorable for you to say that. I'm still buying you something."

Dar'vange was in the process of his centennial raid of the village of peasants. He led his Skeletal Warriors who followed him in as he strolled in there like he owed the place. He kind of did. "All those who wish to join eternal life, line up!" Several of the townsfolk lined up with smiles on their faces. "Aww come on! There's gotta be more of you!" Several more walked into line, more reluctantly. "That's better! Now all those who have complaints?" No one spoke. They knew he was their best bet at surviving in this Blight Ridden world. They also knew he could kill them with a flick of his hand. "Warriors! Move out!" His Warriors started leaving the village with the new recruits in tow. They would continue on to Am Brodia to convert them into Ageless Warriors.

"Y' don't have to, though." Reaver continued to smile while holding a somehow guilty look in his eyes towards the idea of gift receiving.

"I know. You don't like getting things from people, but you'll have to suck it up. For me, pweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase." 

Reaver instantly perked at this, sitting up as he smiled brightly. "Now yer speaking my language."

"I knew that was going to change your mind. Then, it's settled. You and i can go to the marketplace and you can pick out what stuff you want for your baby."

"I knew that was going to change your mind. Then, it's settled. You and i can go to the marketplace and you can pick out what stuff you want for your baby."

Reaver nodded as his tail would rapidly wag from side to side before pulling Graham into his best attempt at a bear hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuuu!"

Reaver nodded as his tail would rapidly wag from side to side before pulling Graham into his best attempt at a bear hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuuu!"

Graham chuckled and nodded, hugging Reaver back. "No problem, babe. Anything to see you happy. Now, let's go brush our teeth. Morning breath isn't a charming factor."

Graham chuckled and nodded, hugging Reaver back. "No problem, babe. Anything to see you happy. Now, let's go brush our teeth. Morning breath isn't a charming factor."

Reaver would nod to that, loosening the hug before rolling off the bed and making his way into the bathroom.

Reaver blinked and squirmed a small bit, softly flicking an ear as he kept a smile. Sighing soon after.

Lucifel paused, mentally growling. 'Supress, my child. Allies is what you and your men need, not enemies.' He sighed, keeping his smile as he'd nod. "Very well. My men won't respond to your orders, either. It's sort of a... Blighter thing, really. The only thing I request is, the Queen is mine. I've got an image to set."

"Fine with me." She said to him

Buh'roham lips parted from hers. He looked into her eyes. "Wow...that was unexpected. Not that I mi-" Just then Unit One walked in. "Master. I require something." 

@Daniel reaving

She was leaning in for another kiss when the robot walked in making her freeze as her lips were nearly to his once more her eyes wide and her cheeks red with embarrassment as all she could do was sit there frozen in embrasment

"What is it Unit One? I'm busy!" He said in an exasperated voice. "I had a question. How am I to serve and protect if I have no weapons" The giant Mechanical Warrior stood there, 8 feet tall. "I was getting to that but something came up." "Query. What is she marked for?" He pointed to the woman. "Protection" 

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
"What is it Unit One? I'm busy!" He said in an exasperated voice. "I had a question. How am I to serve and protect if I have no weapons" The giant Mechanical Warrior stood there, 8 feet tall. "I was getting to that but something came up." "Query. What is she marked for?" He pointed to the woman. "Protection" 

@Daniel reaving

She immediately blushed as she hid her face into his neck not wanting her face to be seen out of embarrassment as she sat there wishing the damn robot would leave already 

Graham followed, hugging Reaver from behind before going to brush his teeth.

Reaver grabbed his own toothbrush once there, doing the same. His beaming, child-like smile making it easier for himself.

"Fine with me." She said to him

Lucifel would give one final nod as his armoured wolf approached his side. Lucifel seeming to pause following another shift in the air "All is settled, then." he mounted his wolf, smirking to her. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I do believe we may have another possible ally on our hands. You're welcome to come."

@TheCountryWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back