• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver held a grin, once more curling his tail over him as he happily continued to relax as he'd add; "A much deserved lazy day."

"Have i mention that i love your tail? It's sooooo comfy and warm~." Graham slurred. His eyes closing once again as he nibbled on a pastry. 

"Felgeijfoekepsarp." Graham mumbled, the pastry hanging out of his mouth as he was slowly falling asleep.

He lifted a brow from the mumbling before then looking to him with a chuckle. Gently moving to remove the pastry from his mouth so he wouldn't choke.

He lifted a brow from the mumbling before then looking to him with a chuckle. Gently moving to remove the pastry from his mouth so he wouldn't choke.

Graham opened his eyes slightly and tried to grab the pastry. "I waaaaaaaaaaaaaant it."

Reaver blinked from the yawn, but handed the pastry back anyways. "Alright. But I'm taking it again if y' fall asleep."

Graham grabbed the pastry and continued to nibble on it. His eyelids heavy as he curled more into Reaver's chest. 

Far in the rural areas of the land war decamated. Cries of battle everywhere as Militia members gathered forming a line of men with rusty weapons and spears in a big field. From the woods sounds of hoves echoed out as cavalry hurts from the trees neighing loudly as there riders cried out for war as they charged the militia pouring over them like water over a table

tumblr_lu5uosRET91qc8x1qo7_500.gif

The sounds of clashing and screams of death filled the air as the cavilry obliterated the little resistance. Soon clearing them out a couple hourses followed the leader on a white horse as apolis looked around the field littered with dead men. "Find any still alive!" She called as she dismounted and walked over to one that was clearly alive signaling the executioner as she bent down graving the man by his hair and lifting his head up to look at her as she examined his bloodied and anger filled look. "Do you know what kind of animal waits for its own slaughter?" She asked him coldly as he breathed heavily while staring at her. "Sheep." She said after a second as she leaned close. "And I guess you are the sheep." She whispered to him before she dropped his head as her exicutioner came

IMG_1899.JPG

"you know what to do. Show them the what true wolves look like." She said to him as he nodded and with one swoop brought his axe down on the mans neck as apolis walked farther forward towards the village that sat on the far side of the field. Staring at the village as Coloms of black smoke started to trail from some buildings as the screams of women and children started to ring out from the town

Last edited by a moderator:
Far in the rural areas of the land war decamated. Cries of battle everywhere as Militia members gathered forming a line of men with rusty weapons and spears in a big field. From the woods sounds of hoves echoed out as cavalry hurts from the trees neighing loudly as there riders cried out for war as they charged the militia pouring over them like water over a table

The sounds of clashing and screams of death filled the air as the cavilry obliterated the little resistance. Soon clearing them out a couple hourses followed the leader on a white horse as apolis looked around the field littered with dead men. "Find any still alive!" She called as she dismounted and walked over to one that was clearly alive signaling the executioner as she bent down graving the man by his hair and lifting his head up to look at her as she examined his bloodied and anger filled look. "Do you know what kind of animal waits for its own slaughter?" She asked him coldly as he breathed heavily while staring at her. "Sheep." She said after a second as she leaned close. "And I guess you are the sheep." She whispered to him before she dropped his head as her exicutioner came

View attachment 223410

"you know what to do. Show them the what true wolves look like." She said to him as he nodded and with one swoop brought his axe down on the mans neck

Perry, the moment he'd felt a shift in the world, would both grin and silently huff as he'd listen to his boots crushing the snow beneath them. Having slipped away from his typical patrolling, he turned his attention to the sky as he'd spotted a raven soaring in his direction. Holding out an arm, he would allow it to land before removing the note from its leg. And, as he'd read it, he'd soon cock his brow.

"Knew that shift I felt was from something interesting. Alright then. Let's check things out, shall we?" Perry would crack his neck, soon heading to the north gates after ensuring he hadn't been spotted by his superiors. And, the moment he'd set foot out of the security of the palace walls, he'd bring his fingers up and whistle.

c697090459d192dfd5853699cca0f68b.jpg

A fairly large, armoured wolf soon clawing its way to the surface of the land before gazing to "Perry". "The time has come, my old companion. We've got another ally t' bring in. The king's armies are tough, but they can also be outnumbered." Perry then removed his helmet, soon revealing his true face for the time being.

cb12970847b780_full_1.jpg

"I trust you'll be quick quick enough to get there before she moves on, yes?" Lucifel laughed as the wolf beast would growl in approval. Lucifel soon hopping on before quickly riding off in the direction of the battlefield.

Perry, the moment he'd felt a shift in the world, would both grin and silently huff as he'd listen to his boots crushing the snow beneath them. Having slipped away from his typical patrolling, he turned his attention to the sky as he'd spotted a raven soaring in his direction. Holding out an arm, he would allow it to land before removing the note from its leg. And, as he'd read it, he'd soon cock his brow.

"Knew that shift I felt was from something interesting. Alright then. Let's check things out, shall we?" Perry would crack his neck, soon heading to the north gates after ensuring he hadn't been spotted by his superiors. And, the moment he'd set foot out of the security of the palace walls, he'd bring his fingers up and whistle.

View attachment 223418

A fairly large, armoured wolf soon clawing its way to the surface of the land before gazing to "Perry". "The time has come, my old companion. We've got another ally t' bring in. The king's armies are tough, but they can also be outnumbered." Perry then removed his helmet, soon revealing his true face for the time being.

View attachment 223419

"I trust you'll be quick quick enough to get there before she moves on, yes?" Lucifel laughed as the wolf beast would growl in approval. Lucifel soon hopping on before quickly riding off in the direction of the battlefield.

Children and women screamed as we armies flooded the town catching fire to buildings and killing as they went. Her exicutiomer and her eliet stuck by her as she walked through the town. One man charged her with a knife but was met with a massive mace to the chest instantly killing him as it's weirder swung his mace around happily.

IMG_1900.JPGIMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

"Filthy peasant." He said happily as apolis replied. "As are all sheep. As I have told you my friends. We will make this age an age of wolves... and it starts with killing off the sheep." She said as she stepped on the mauled chest of the dead peasant 

Children and women screamed as we armies flooded the town catching fire to buildings and killing as they went. Her exicutiomer and her eliet stuck by her as she walked through the town. One man charged her with a knife but was met with a massive mace to the chest instantly killing him as it's weirder swung his mace around happily.

View attachment 223451View attachment 223450

View attachment 223452

"Filthy peasant." He said happily as apolis replied. "As are all sheep. As I have told you my friends. We will make this age an age of wolves... and it starts with killing off the sheep." She said as she stepped on the mauled chest of the dead peasant 

(Ah, the age of wolves.XD This will pin wolves against actual royal wolves, eventually.)

Lucifel would soon slow his beast to a stop, holding a grin on his face as the screams were music to the Archdemon's ears. And, as he'd watch the chaos, he'd turn his gaze forward before dismounting his wolf. "Well, certainly looks as if I've missed out on quite the bit of fun."

(Ah, the age of wolves.XD This will pin wolves against actual royal wolves, eventually.)

Lucifel would soon slow his beast to a stop, holding a grin on his face as the screams were music to the Archdemon's ears. And, as he'd watch the chaos, he'd turn his gaze forward before dismounting his wolf. "Well, certainly looks as if I've missed out on quite the bit of fun."

Any one that was left was now out of the town running away in fear as her army ransacked the city. Her and her elites stood in the town square a chopping block having been set up in front of the altar as a couple guys held a tied up capitan of the guard to the block. "This is the start of our conquest my brothers." Apolis said to her elite as she looked to each of them. "Our war will bring out the wolves in the strong, and kill the sheep that pose as wolves." She said to them as the capitan was executed

Any one that was left was now out of the town running away in fear as her army ransacked the city. Her and her elites stood in the town square a chopping block having been set up in front of the altar as a couple guys held a tied up capitan of the guard to the block. "This is the start of our conquest my brothers." Apolis said to her elite as she looked to each of them. "Our war will bring out the wolves in the strong, and kill the sheep that pose as wolves." She said to them as the capitan was executed

Lucifel slowly crossed his arms, watching as he'd hold a smirk on his face as he'd let Apolis give her speech. His brow lifting in the process.

Lucifel slowly crossed his arms, watching as he'd hold a smirk on his face as he'd let Apolis give her speech. His brow lifting in the process.

Quickly one of her other elites noticed him

IMG_1902.JPG

and said something quickly in Japanese. "Nē,-betsu no otoko! Anata jishin o junbi shite kudasai!" He yelled as he quickly took a couple stepped forward in a readied stance his hand on the handle of his sword ready to draw it

Quickly one of her other elites noticed him

View attachment 223779

and said something quickly in Japanese. "Nē,-betsu no otoko! Anata jishin o junbi shite kudasai!" He yelled as he quickly took a couple stepped forward in a readied stance his hand on the handle of his sword ready to draw it

(Now, normally, the Japanese language isn't found in this world, but I'll let it slide.)

The Archdemon blinked, looking to the soldier before smiling and giving a slight bow, speaking what he'd known of the language as he'd offer a... friendly smile. Though, this Blight Ruler's energy would prove that he could, more than likely, wipe out a large amount of the people here with just a flick of his wrist. "Watashi wa kyōide wanai. (I am no threat)."[COLOR= rgb(47, 79, 79)] [/COLOR]Following his words, he slowly stood up straight with that same smile. His hand soon gently resting on his own chest before the Devourer of Shadows spoke his well-known name. The name that would even cause the bravest of fellows to stand fearfully stunned. "Lucifel."

Reaver would toss and turn in bed in an act of stirring in his slumber. The wolfish male having flattened his ears. His body soon managing to knock himself out of the bed, falling to the floor with a thud and, though he'd been in some sort of dream disturbance, he remained asleep. Always a heavy sleeper, this wolf. Even in times of distress.

@Forever J

(Now, normally, the Japanese language isn't found in this world, but I'll let it slide.)

The Archdemon blinked, looking to the soldier before smiling and giving a slight bow, speaking what he'd known of the language as he'd offer a... friendly smile. Though, this Blight Ruler's energy would prove that he could, more than likely, wipe out a large amount of the people here with just a flick of his wrist. "Watashi wa kyōide wanai. (I am no threat)."[COLOR= rgb(47, 79, 79)] [/COLOR]Following his words, he slowly stood up straight with that same smile. His hand soon gently resting on his own chest before the Devourer of Shadows spoke his well-known name. The name that would even cause the bravest of fellows to stand fearfully stunned. "Lucifel."

The man still stood at a readied position despite the fear that struck him and the other. All but apolis who stepped forward not scared by this demon. "And what does a lion want with a pack of wolves?" She asked him coldly

The man still stood at a readied position despite the fear that struck him and the other. All but apolis who stepped forward not scared by this demon. "And what does a lion want with a pack of wolves?" She asked him coldly

"More of a dragon, myself." Lucifel watched as Apolis had stepped forward. "I could not help but feel the chaotic shift in the air so close yet somehow still distant from my current residence. I'm in search for allies, and what better choice to take down the wolves of royalty than even more wolves? What say you, Apolis? I know you aim for striking fear just as much as I do, and what better way to do so than to take down the most powerful family in all of Engranussia? It will be no easy feat, as you could imagine, regarding the palace's current residents. But, with our combined forces, there is no doubt we can do some damage."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back