• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"More of a dragon, myself." Lucifel watched as Apolis had stepped forward. "I could not help but feel the chaotic shift in the air so close yet somehow still distant from my current residence. I'm in search for allies, and what better choice to take down the wolves of royalty than even more wolves? What say you, Apolis? I know you aim for striking fear just as much as I do, and what better way to do so than to take down the most powerful family in all of Engranussia? It will be no easy feat, as you could imagine, regarding the palace's current residents. But, with our combined forces, there is no doubt we can do some damage."

"Maybe. But my aims are a little different. I aim to separate the wolves of this world from the sheep. Plus I have taken on families better than this. It would be no problem with me alone... but with you along.. it would be a lot quicker." She said as she thought it over as another captured guard was executed

Reaver would toss and turn in bed in an act of stirring in his slumber. The wolfish male having flattened his ears. His body soon managing to knock himself out of the bed, falling to the floor with a thud and, though he'd been in some sort of dream disturbance, he remained asleep. Always a heavy sleeper, this wolf. Even in times of distress.

@Forever J

Graham jolted up and looked to where Reaver fell down. He snickered and nudged him with his fingers. 

"Maybe. But my aims are a little different. I aim to separate the wolves of this world from the sheep. Plus I have taken on families better than this. It would be no problem with me alone... but with you along.. it would be a lot quicker." She said as she thought it over as another captured guard was executed

"I can't agree more, but do not underestimate the power of this family. We cannot afford t' be cocky when it comes to the Cheshyre/Alaois household. Especially since it houses far more than just a household of the supernatural. There's even a pair of demigods home for the holidays. Not to mention a few that haven't truly grasped the mere idea of their powers. But we can use that as an advantage." Lucifel couldn't help but smirk, however. The idea of everything aligning perfectly sparking a bit of unnoticeable excitement within him. "I can count you in, then?"

Graham jolted up and looked to where Reaver fell down. He snickered and nudged him with his fingers. 

Reaver groaned at the nudge, his face seeming to bury itself in the floor. Tiredly slurring out his response; "Jus' five more minutes, the wolves are still huntin'..."

"I can't agree more, but do not underestimate the power of this family. We cannot afford t' be cocky when it comes to the Cheshyre/Alaois household. Especially since it houses far more than just a household of the supernatural. There's even a pair of demigods home for the holidays. Not to mention a few that haven't truly grasped the mere idea of their powers. But we can use that as an advantage." Lucifel couldn't help but smirk, however. The idea of everything aligning perfectly sparking a bit of unnoticeable excitement within him. "I can count you in, then?"

Reaver groaned at the nudge, his face seeming to bury itself in the floor. Tiredly slurring out his response; "Jus' five more minutes, the wolves are still huntin'..."

"Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. REA!" He kept jabbing Reaver in the back with his pointer finger. 

"Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. REA!" He kept jabbing Reaver in the back with his pointer finger. 

He groaned tiredly, soon quickly jolting awake as he'd give a loud intake of air before he'd exclaim; "VEGAN WEREWOLVES!" And, with a slight, sore wince as a repercussion of falling onto the floor, he'd look around in a small bit of confusion before looking over to Graham.

He groaned tiredly, soon quickly jolting awake as he'd give a loud intake of air before he'd exclaim; "VEGAN WEREWOLVES!" And, with a slight, sore wince as a repercussion of falling onto the floor, he'd look around in a small bit of confusion before looking over to Graham.

"Heeeeeeeeeey babe~." Graham snickered.

"Hey." Reaver blinked, an ear lowering as he rubbed the back of his head. A slightly embarrassed smirk climbing his face. "I... uh... must've rolled outta bed."

"Yup. Just like a log. You also sleep as heavy as a log too." Graham grinned. 

Graham put on a fake pout. "Wow, you don't even say that i'm wrong? So i am childish. Hmph." He then snickered, kissing Reaver's cheek. 

Reaver blinked, watching before kissing his cheek in return. "I'm not one t' talk, being childish, myself."

Reaver blinked, watching before kissing his cheek in return. "I'm not one t' talk, being childish, myself."

"Ah, i see. True. True. Is there a way where we don't ever have to get out of bed and i could just, stay here with you, forever?"

"Ah, i see. True. True. Is there a way where we don't ever have to get out of bed and i could just, stay here with you, forever?"

"I can't explain how much I'd love that." Reaver smiled, tail slowly curling. "But, the others would miss us if we didn't come back out, would they not?"

"It is cockyness. But unlike every other person I have the skill and abilities to back up my cockiness." She said to him before merely nodding to his question. 

Buh'roham's lips met hers and he found himself blushing slightly, something he hadn't done in a while, though his fur hid the color. He had pretty much forgotten what this feeling he felt was like. It was glorious. 

@Daniel reaving

"It is cockyness. But unlike every other person I have the skill and abilities to back up my cockiness." She said to him before merely nodding to his question. 

"I shall hold you to your claim." Lucifel smirked, his arms soon crossing once more from the agreement. "Very well. I plan to attack some time after Valhalla Day, which gives us plenty of time to plot. The minimum being two days, as Valhalla Day is tomorrow." He'd then scoff in disgust to this holiday. A day celebrating his first ever defeat. Degrading. And, in his mind, he'd growl and think. 'The irony shall be glorious.'

Buh'roham's lips met hers and he found himself blushing slightly, something he hadn't done in a while, though his fur hid the color. He had pretty much forgotten what this feeling he felt was like. It was glorious. 

@Daniel reaving

She blushed madly as she gently brought a hand to his cheek still keeping her lips to his. This was her first kiss and she hopped he didn't notice it by the awkward way she kissed

"I shall hold you to your claim." Lucifel smirked, his arms soon crossing once more from the agreement. "Very well. I plan to attack some time after Valhalla Day, which gives us plenty of time to plot. The minimum being two days, as Valhalla Day is tomorrow." He'd then scoff in disgust to this holiday. A day celebrating his first ever defeat. Degrading. And, in his mind, he'd growl and think. 'The irony shall be glorious.'

"Then my armies shall muster. And tomorrow will be the start of our war." She said to him 

"Of course, that doesn't mean we have t' leave right now." Reaver kept his smile before moving so his head was somewhat on Graham's chest.

"You're going to make me fat. I know it. With your good cooking and me, wanting to stay in bed with you. I'm going to get a tummy." Graham snickered. 

[SIZE= inherit]"Then my armies shall muster. And tomorrow will be the start of our war." She said to him [/SIZE]

"Tomorrow?" Lucifel blinked, but then grinned. "Very well, the blighters stand ready."

"You're going to make me fat. I know it. With your good cooking and me, wanting to stay in bed with you. I'm going to get a tummy." Graham snickered. 

"Fat? You? How? It all just turns to muscle." Reaver snickered, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back