• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I know. It's just crazy that i had never noticed it. Even a blind mouse could've noticed." 

Reaver softly nuzzled his cheek, lowering an ear. "T' tell ya the truth, I was surprised myself that ya didn't catch on..." he snickered nervously. "In fact, part of me was nervous that y' would, and that it would just push ya away..."

Reaver softly nuzzled his cheek, lowering an ear. "T' tell ya the truth, I was surprised myself that ya didn't catch on..." he snickered nervously. "In fact, part of me was nervous that y' would, and that it would just push ya away..."

"Welp, i'm here now. It took me awhile, but i'm definitely here. With you." He hugged Reaver more into his chest.

Burying his face in Graham's neck, his tail thumped against the counter. "Couldn't be happier."

Graham laughed, grabbing Reaver's tail. "Shhhhhh, you'll alert someone and they'll eat some of the pastries. We want to keep your baking abilities hidden until Vallhalla day comes. Especially if Dei and Malvo come, they'll hog it all and then it's a fight for one."

Graham laughed, grabbing Reaver's tail. "Shhhhhh, you'll alert someone and they'll eat some of the pastries. We want to keep your baking abilities hidden until Vallhalla day comes. Especially if Dei and Malvo come, they'll hog it all and then it's a fight for one."

Reaver blinked with a faint blush, looking to his tail in Graham's hand before laughing gently as he'd soon nod. "'s a good point."

Reaver blinked with a faint blush, looking to his tail in Graham's hand before laughing gently as he'd soon nod. "'s a good point."

"Also, so they interrupted this." Graham cupped Reaver's cheeks and kissed him. Moving his lips as he smiled. 

Reaver blinked, but soon returned the kiss as he would close his eyes and melt s small bit in his hold.

Graham pulled back before they did anything in the kitchen. "Maker's breath, i am so so very happy that i had found out about your love for me."

Graham pulled back before they did anything in the kitchen. "Maker's breath, i am so so very happy that i had found out about your love for me."

Reaver panted the moment Graham had pulled back, gazing up at him for a moment before closing his eyes yet again as he'd hug Graham's neck and shoulders. A wide smile stretching his mouth. "That definitely makes both of us, sugar bear. Definitely makes both of us..."

Reaver panted the moment Graham had pulled back, gazing up at him for a moment before closing his eyes yet again as he'd hug Graham's neck and shoulders. A wide smile stretching his mouth. "That definitely makes both of us, sugar bear. Definitely makes both of us..."

"I seem to not be able to keep my hands off of you." Graham kissed Reaver again, his fingers traveling up and down Reaver's back.

Reaver would grin, returning the kiss once more as he'd gently run his fingers through Graham's hair.

Graham pulled back, panting. His lips just inches from Reaver's. "Y'know if we continue to do this, we're going to be in bed again and it hasn't even been a few hours."

Graham pulled back, panting. His lips just inches from Reaver's. "Y'know if we continue to do this, we're going to be in bed again and it hasn't even been a few hours."

Reaver would, once more, also pant. A smile on his face as he'd kept his eyes closed. "Wouldn't bother me~"

"A couple of trouble makers, you two." Adrian snorted with a chuckle as he'd lean back against the wall.

"We weren't that bad." Dei-Loki huffed, which caused Adrian to laugh in response.

"Really? So I suppose summoning a dragon in the library isn't an act of mischief?" Adrian grinned.

"... He has a point." Malvo nervously laughed, rubbing the back of her head with a sigh to follow. Her gaze traveling to Dei-Loki in the process. "Especially since, after y' did it and when Scáth did show up, he nearly destroyed that whole room."

And, following this, Dei-Loki huffed once more. "I didn't think it would be a dragon that I was summoning, let alone Scáth. I thought it would be a bit... smaller, and less threatening." He'd then rub his face with a nervous laugh of his own. "Ah, and I still remember how much trouble I got in on that day..."

(I. Hate. Tags. DX )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back