• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver blushed a bit more as he'd felt his shirt being lifted. A gentle snicker escaping him again as his tail wagged against the counter. "Not as toned or as hard as yours is."

Graham raised his own and then looked between the two. "You're leaner. I'm a bit buffer. See?" Graham grabbed Reaver's hand and placed it on his navel. 

Graham raised his own and then looked between the two. "You're leaner. I'm a bit buffer. See?" Graham grabbed Reaver's hand and placed it on his navel. 

Reaver blinked a few times, looking to where his hand was placed before softly rubbing Graham's stomach gently. "A bit, yeah."

Buh'roham smiled at her. Honestly? She was rather cute. "What did you have in mind?" 

@Daniel reaving

She spoke shyly now as she waved her hand and a second later a blueprint shot at them stopping right in front of them and slowly opening to what looked like an artillery gun. But it was different, it looked as if it could be carried by a single man and shot from while moving. "From what I can figure this device is like normal artillery, but much smaller. Small enough to be carried around by one man, but still have as much power and destructive force as a normal one." She explained

Buh'roham took a closer look at the blueprints. "Hmm yes. This is a rather old idea but no one has ever managed to build one. While it would still be devastating it wouldn't be as powerful as ordinary artillery. Of course those are just the plans flying through my head. There's always room for improvement. But the question is do we start work now...or stay here for a bit? Or did you have something else in mind?" He said with a smirk. 

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
Buh'roham took a closer look at the blueprints. "Hmm yes. This is a rather old idea but no one has ever managed to build one. While it would still be devastating it wouldn't be as powerful as ordinary artillery. Of course those are just the plans flying through my head. There's always room for improvement. But the question is do we start work now...or stay here for a bit? Or did you have something else in mind?" He said with a smirk. 

@Daniel reaving

Well I've made my own little vAriant of the idea." She said before blushing as she curled up by his side some more her pet cooeing softly at them from a table near by as she just sat there not answering

She smiles as she waved her hand once more and another pluspriint showed up

IMG_1854.JPG"it's a lot more basic in design mostly because it relies more on magic to cause damage and to propel the shell. I call the shells hellfire shells and have already made some of them." She said 

Reaver blinked a few times, looking to where his hand was placed before softly rubbing Graham's stomach gently. "A bit, yeah."

Graham smiled, letting go of both their shirts and then leaned even closer to grab a pastry that was behind Reaver. He bit into it and licked his lips once he wolfed the rest down. "You are such an amazing cook and baker. It's so utterly delicious. It makes your mouth water just from the sight of it." He said as he grabbed another and bit a piece off.

Graham smiled, letting go of both their shirts and then leaned even closer to grab a pastry that was behind Reaver. He bit into it and licked his lips once he wolfed the rest down. "You are such an amazing cook and baker. It's so utterly delicious. It makes your mouth water just from the sight of it." He said as he grabbed another and bit a piece off.

Having watched, Reaver snickered and smiled widely before grabbing another for himself. "Ah, they aren't the best around, though."

Having watched, Reaver snickered and smiled widely before grabbing another for himself. "Ah, they aren't the best around, though."

"Shut up, yeah they are! They're made with the most powerful key ingredient of the whole world. Love." Graham snickered. 

"Shut up, yeah they are! They're made with the most powerful key ingredient of the whole world. Love." Graham snickered. 

Reaver blushed a bit, soon snickering as well. Soon taking a bite out of the pastry in his own hand before tossing his hands in the air. His snickering continuing. "Love!"

Reaver blushed a bit, soon snickering as well. Soon taking a bite out of the pastry in his own hand before tossing his hands in the air. His snickering continuing. "Love!"

Graham laughed. "Have i told you how absolutely adorable you are? And don't take that as a insult because we both know how much i love adorable things."

Graham laughed. "Have i told you how absolutely adorable you are? And don't take that as a insult because we both know how much i love adorable things."

Reaver perked his ears at that, looking to him as he'd blink and smile widely. Softly poking his cheek in the process. "... Go oooooon~"

Reaver perked his ears at that, looking to him as he'd blink and smile widely. Softly poking his cheek in the process. "... Go oooooon~"

"Go on? Well . . . you are positively the most adorable person that i have met that i've wanted to call mine." 

"Go on? Well . . . you are positively the most adorable person that i have met that i've wanted to call mine." 

His smile remained as he kissed his nose. "Ah, t' hear you say that, it's... I still feel like this is all a dream. And it's a dream that I don't wanna wake up from."

His smile remained as he kissed his nose. "Ah, t' hear you say that, it's... I still feel like this is all a dream. And it's a dream that I don't wanna wake up from."

"Well you don't have to dream no more because if this was a dream. I would make a billion of your pastries with a snap of my fingers. This is all real, and you better accept it soon, Mister." He returned the kiss onto Reaver's lips.

"Well you don't have to dream no more because if this was a dream. I would make a billion of your pastries with a snap of my fingers. This is all real, and you better accept it soon, Mister." He returned the kiss onto Reaver's lips.

Reaver smiled at this, his tail having curled as he closed his eyes with a small nod. A happy sigh soon slipping from his lips immediately after.

Reaver smiled at this, his tail having curled as he closed his eyes with a small nod. A happy sigh soon slipping from his lips immediately after.

"Although, it's still crazy to think about all that. All those hints. Those jabs from Chloe about how much you wanted me. The looks from Chloe to you whenever i got close to you. Or the looks from our niece and nephew, for that matter. Or the looks from Adrian and Zuzu or Valerie. Or everyone else in this palace. Maker's breath, i was incredibly blind." Graham groaned, massaging his temple. 

"Although, it's still crazy to think about all that. All those hints. Those jabs from Chloe about how much you wanted me. The looks from Chloe to you whenever i got close to you. Or the looks from our niece and nephew, for that matter. Or the looks from Adrian and Zuzu or Valerie. Or everyone else in this palace. Maker's breath, i was incredibly blind." Graham groaned, massaging his temple. 

He tiled his head, soon hugging him gently as he lifted a brow. "I'm not mad at y' for it, ya know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back