• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver did the same, continuing to grin as he looked outside. "There was also that time where y' broke this window during one of our play snow wars."

"Oh Maker's breath. My butt hurt after i got a spanked by my Dad." Graham rubbed his butt when he remembered hearing the smack of the sound.

"Oh Maker's breath. My butt hurt after i got a spanked by my Dad." Graham rubbed his butt when he remembered hearing the smack of the sound.

"I remember, right after the window shattered, we all were just SILENT.Reaver added on as he watched him. "It was like time stopped and muted itself."

"Ah, my heartbeat was sky rocketing." Graham leaned slightly onto Reaver.

Reaver would softly curl his tail around the slightly taller male's waist, leaning against him to both counter Graham's weight as well as be closer to him. A single nod having been given. "I could actually hear it."

Buh'roham listened intently. He had found that one of the quickest ways to woman's affection was to listen and not let your eyes glaze over as you dozed off. 

@Daniel reaving

She told him stories she had read of glorious battles and kings, mystical weapon blueprints held deep in the library and many other legends and beautiful stories, then soon she was gently leaning against him as she continued to tell him the wonders of the stories she read

Buh'roham had put his arm around her, much to his own suprise, as he mentioned how he was in a good many of those battles. He also mentioned he made magical weapons himself as he leaned closer. 

@Daniel reaving

"Maybe you could make some of the blueprints I have?" She said as she curled up beside him blushing softly as she realized how close they were but stayed there

Reaver would softly curl his tail around the slightly taller male's waist, leaning against him to both counter Graham's weight as well as be closer to him. A single nod having been given. "I could actually hear it."

"It's was absolutely scary. Nothing's worse than a pissed off, grizzly bear of a Dad."

"I can agree t' that." Reaver huffed, blinking in the process.

"I remember when i got mad you the first ever time. You talked too much with Chloe. I was afraid that you were going to do something funny with my sister. Come to realize that i find out that you're gay. I felt like the most biggest jackass in the history of the world."

"I remember when i got mad you the first ever time. You talked too much with Chloe. I was afraid that you were going to do something funny with my sister. Come to realize that i find out that you're gay. I felt like the most biggest jackass in the history of the world."

Reaver snickered at that, glancing up at him. "It's a typical older brother reaction. Plus, it's not like I had 'I'm gay' written all over me."

Reaver snickered at that, glancing up at him. "It's a typical older brother reaction. Plus, it's not like I had 'I'm gay' written all over me."

Graham chuckled and then his eyes widen. "Those times, when i was naked in front of you, oh Maker's Breath. All those subliminal hints about you liking me and wanting me. It all went past my head. When we went camping that one night together, and i was sharing the same bed with you, shirtless and pantless . . . did you . . . tug on your friend? Have you ever . . . tugged on your friend while thinking about me? Oh no, when i was dating all those girls, it must've put you through some sort of Hell or am i just that conceited to think like that?"

Graham chuckled and then his eyes widen. "Those times, when i was naked in front of you, oh Maker's Breath. All those subliminal hints about you liking me and wanting me. It all went past my head. When we went camping that one night together, and i was sharing the same bed with you, shirtless and pantless . . . did you . . . tug on your friend? Have you ever . . . tugged on your friend while thinking about me? Oh no, when i was dating all those girls, it must've put you through some sort of Hell or am i just that conceited to think like that?"

Reaver's face instantly flushed, growing darker and darker following each question as his gaze darted back down to the floor. "I... well..." 'Yes, yes and yes. DAMMIT I FEEL LIKE SOME SORT OF PERV.' As he'd shout at himself in his head, he rubbed the nape of his neck. "N-No, y' aren't conceited. It's true..."

Reaver's face instantly flushed, growing darker and darker following each question as his gaze darted back down to the floor. "I... well..." 'Yes, yes and yes. DAMMIT I FEEL LIKE SOME SORT OF PERV.' As he'd shout at himself in his head, he rubbed the nape of his neck. "N-No, y' aren't conceited. It's true..."

"So . . . you have wanked off while thinking about me?" A smug smile slipped onto his face, as he couldn't control himself.

"So . . . you have wanked off while thinking about me?" A smug smile slipped onto his face, as he couldn't control himself.

He shifted on his feet, staring down to them in the process as he'd then turn away a bit more. Like a guilty puppy, in a sense. "I... yes..." he'd then whine, closing his eyes. "I-I mean it was kind of hard not to-- I MEAN, it was just that you've always been so handsome and I--! I-I was--!" 'REAVER, SHUT UP.'

He shifted on his feet, staring down to them in the process as he'd then turn away a bit more. Like a guilty puppy, in a sense. "I... yes..." he'd then whine, closing his eyes. "I-I mean it was kind of hard not to-- I MEAN, it was just that you've always been so handsome and I--! I-I was--!" 'REAVER, SHUT UP.'

Graham immediately went over and kissed Reaver, pushing him against the counter. "Tell me more. Boost my ego, some."

Graham immediately went over and kissed Reaver, pushing him against the counter. "Tell me more. Boost my ego, some."

Reaver widened his eyes a bit, soon returning the kiss as he'd smile a bit - looking up at him as his face remained red. "W-Wouldn't want t' boost your ego too much...~"

Reaver blushed, biting his lip as his smile grew a bit. Running his hands up and down Graham's arms, softly squeezing the muscles as he snickered. "I mean, look at this. So firm."

Graham chuckled, his cheeks flushing as Reaver rubbed his arms. "You're pretty firm too. You use to be skinny, but it seems like you've put on some muscle mass while i was gone." He pushed Reaver more into the counter, his lower region rubbing against Reaver's.

Graham chuckled, his cheeks flushing as Reaver rubbed his arms. "You're pretty firm too. You use to be skinny, but it seems like you've put on some muscle mass while i was gone." He pushed Reaver more into the counter, his lower region rubbing against Reaver's.

Reaver leaned back against the counter top a bit as a result of the weight, biting his lip as he'd lean up and kiss Graham gently. "Ah, well, I have been doing a bit of training here and there."

Reaver leaned back against the counter top a bit as a result of the weight, biting his lip as he'd lean up and kiss Graham gently. "Ah, well, I have been doing a bit of training here and there."

"I can see that." Graham said, clearly impressed with how strong Reaver has become. Graham then lifted Reaver's shirt up without any hesitation. "And you got a nice lean and toned body that is rock hard." He tapped Reaver's chest and then smiled. 

"I can see that." Graham said, clearly impressed with how strong Reaver has become. Graham then lifted Reaver's shirt up without any hesitation. "And you got a nice lean and toned body that is rock hard." He tapped Reaver's chest and then smiled. 

Reaver blushed a bit more as he'd felt his shirt being lifted. A gentle snicker escaping him again as his tail wagged against the counter. "Not as toned or as hard as yours is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back