• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Buh'roham stepped forward to comfort her. "Hey now. No need to be embarrassed. Honestly it's a lot better than leaving a room and hearing them plot against you. That's happened before and I'm certainly glad it's not the case now. Please, sit! You've heard many of my stories. I wish to hear yours." 

@Daniel reaving

Reaver softly huffed, his gaze remaining on the floor. "I'm... a bit scared, Graham." He began to explain as he slowly lowered his ears. "Do... Do you remember when Adrian and I first arrived here, and there was that distant howling that could be heard beyond the gates? Well, I... As you know, my brother, sister and I have always been wolf-like to some degree. I mean, Adrian is a werewolf, and Valerie has heightened senses... then there's me[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]." [/COLOR]He pointed to his wolf ears briefly and sighed heavily once more, clearly troubled. "But, as I've discussed before with you guys, I've always felt like there was something a bit more t' my abilities than I was led t' believe. And I've noticed, particularly when I'm angry or sometimes even just upset, I'm like a... homing beacon to the wolves. This continues to frighten me even more and more because I've seen, first hand, what they can do when they do show up. It. Is not. A pretty sight. And it isn't just one dire wolf, like Rika is, it's a whole pack of them, Graham... a whole pack..." His voice would crack into a whisper towards the end as he'd then soon shakily sigh. "I can't help but think about the possibility of them turning and going after me, or, even worse; you guys. I just... And what if something bad does happen? What if whatever fate has lied there on the horizon brings something terrible and, in the chaos, the wolves do come and they--" Reaver forced himself silent as he winced his eyes shut. His back soon propped up against the fridge as he'd cover his mouth as the familiar images and thoughts plagued his mind once more.

Graham listened intently until Reaver stopped talking. The look of fear on his face made him feel utterly sick to the very last atom in his body. Graham grabbed the hand from Reaver's mouth and held it, squeezing it gently as he leaned and kissed him. He cupped his cheek, resting forehead against Reaver's. "Shhh, don't think like that. This family is strong, you think wolves are going to hurt us? Besides, i'm right here, and i'll be damned if anyone gets you angry or upset. Your emotions are always somewhere in the calming aura, and i had my spend my whole life with you, not once have i ever seen these wolves. So, i don't know about you, but you're pretty calm with everything. You're my happy Rea. You bring joy, even if you don't think so. I got you. I'm not letting you go that easily."

Buh'roham stepped forward to comfort her. "Hey now. No need to be embarrassed. Honestly it's a lot better than leaving a room and hearing them plot against you. That's happened before and I'm certainly glad it's not the case now. Please, sit! You've heard many of my stories. I wish to hear yours." 

@Daniel reaving

She blushed madly and st down with him accidentally sitting rather close to him and not noticing as she started to him of the stories she has read

Graham listened intently until Reaver stopped talking. The look of fear on his face made him feel utterly sick to the very last atom in his body. Graham grabbed the hand from Reaver's mouth and held it, squeezing it gently as he leaned and kissed him. He cupped his cheek, resting forehead against Reaver's. "Shhh, don't think like that. This family is strong, you think wolves are going to hurt us? Besides, i'm right here, and i'll be damned if anyone gets you angry or upset. Your emotions are always somewhere in the calming aura, and i had my spend my whole life with you, not once have i ever seen these wolves. So, i don't know about you, but you're pretty calm with everything. You're my happy Rea. You bring joy, even if you don't think so. I got you. I'm not letting you go that easily."

Reaver teared up in result of the words. His fingers curling around Graham's hand as he'd squeeze gently - returning the kiss. And, when it stopped, Reaver's trembling, crimson irises had set on Graham, yet again. The fear still having swirled around in his gaze. 

"B-But..." And, in the process of stumbling over his words, he'd quickly change what he'd been going to say as he'd move forward and bring his arms around Graham's torso for a tight embrace as his fearful gaze would wince shut. "Thank you... I love you so much..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaver teared up in result of the words. His fingers curling around Graham's hand as he'd squeeze gently - returning the kiss. And, when it stopped, Reaver's trembling, crimson irises had set on Graham, yet again. The fear swirling around in his gaze like a burning merry-go-round locked on the high speed setting. "B-But..." and, in the process of stumbling over his words, he'd quickly change what he'd been going to say as he'd move forward and bring his arms around Graham's torso for a tight embrace. "Thank you... I love you so much..."

Graham's arms laced around Reaver's waist. "Even before i knew my true feelings for you, i knew that you could never hurt anyone that you care about, now, as for your enemies. You do a fine job at kicking ass, babe. Now, i don't want you worrying about that anymore. You'll figure it out. I'm not worried about you. . . . neither should you."

Graham's arms laced around Reaver's waist. "Even before i knew my true feelings for you, i knew that you could never hurt anyone that you care about, now, as for your enemies. You do a fine job at kicking ass, babe. Now, i don't want you worrying about that anymore. You'll figure it out. I'm not worried about you. . . . neither should you."

He'd then quietly exhale through his nose. His chin resting on Graham's shoulder. "I can try t' stop worrying, but I... can't promise anything..."

He'd then quietly exhale through his nose. His chin resting on Graham's shoulder. "I can try t' stop worrying, but I... can't promise anything..."

"That's all i ask for." Graham kissed Reaver's head and then looked to the stove as the beeper went off. "Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood."

"That's all i ask for." Graham kissed Reaver's head and then looked to the stove as the beeper went off. "Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood."

Reaver kissed his head in return. And, with a turn of his attention, he'd looked to the stove with a grin. The action loosening the embrace before he'd then open the stove and inhale the sweet aroma with a now happy sigh to follow. Soon taking the pan put and setting it down.

Reaver kissed his head in return. And, with a turn of his attention, he'd looked to the stove with a grin. The action loosening the embrace before he'd then open the stove and inhale the sweet aroma with a now happy sigh to follow. Soon taking the pan put and setting it down.

Graham's hand immediately shot for a pastry. He shouted and pulled back, shaking his hand. "Now it needs to cool quickly."

Graham's hand immediately shot for a pastry. He shouted and pulled back, shaking his hand. "Now it needs to cool quickly."

Reaver widened his eyes from the shout, the action occurring too quick for him to warn. And, lowering his ears with a quiet whine, he carefully took Graham's hand to make sure the burn wasn't too bad. "Patience...[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]"[/COLOR]

Reaver widened his eyes from the shout, the action occurring too quick for him to warn. And, lowering his ears with a quiet whine, he carefully took Graham's hand to make sure the burn wasn't too bad. "Patience...[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]"[/COLOR]

Graham pouted. "But they look so good. I want to eat them now. You know i never had patience when it came too food or playing outside."

Reaver snickered, kissing his cheek as he'd then look around before having smiled. "Same. Can't come fast enough, can it?"

Graham shook his head with laughter. "Nope. It will be soon, so we need to get ready. After eating these beauties of course."

Graham shook his head with laughter. "Nope. It will be soon, so we need to get ready. After eating these beauties of course."

Reaver nodded in agreement, checking to make sure the pastries were cooled before handing one to Graham. His ears having perked as he reminisced a bit. "I still remember my first Valhalla Day here."

Reaver nodded in agreement, checking to make sure the pastries were cooled before handing one to Graham. His ears having perked as he reminisced a bit. "I still remember my first Valhalla Day here."

Graham took the pastries and wolfed it down, licking his fingers afterwards. "Ah, you were so young and adorable. Nothing has changed." He teased and kissed Reaver's nose.

Graham took the pastries and wolfed it down, licking his fingers afterwards. "Ah, you were so young and adorable. Nothing has changed." He teased and kissed Reaver's nose.

Reaver laughed, grabbing one for himself as he'd kiss his nose in return - despite the teasing. "... Y' know, you were young and adorable, as well. And just like y' claim me t' be, you still are, as well."

Reaver laughed, grabbing one for himself as he'd kiss his nose in return - despite the teasing. "... Y' know, you were young and adorable, as well. And just like y' claim me t' be, you still are, as well."

Graham smirked. "Remember when you almost burn half of the palace down because you wanted to cook popcorn with your baby?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back