• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Whyyyy? Don't you wanna get down and dirty in this beautiful snow. I'll keep you warm." He whispered. Yuki threw a snowball at Masaru and he yelled. "Get inside, you horndog." Masaru mocked his sister, but did as he was told to do. Yuki went after. Graham turned to Shai. "Come on, sweet pea. Are you hungry? I could make you smoke nice, cooked Venison."

Dei and Malvo couldn't help but snicker, the two having followed after both Masaru and Yuki in the process.

Buh'roham told her many stories,ย from the humerus to the heartbreaking. Eventually his stories came to recent history and the present day. He told her of his current Companions: Techal the Paladin, Lemfilanil and Hunafindel the Elven husband and wife Ranger team, Mitchelm the roguish scoundrel and others. He showed her Chrysilis, his masterpiece. Sleek casing, with a glowing firey orange crystal within.ย 

@Daniel reaving

She happily listened to every story and when she saw his gunย she couldn't help but gently run her hands over it as her eyes expertly studied the work of the blade

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru and Yuki walked around in the castle. Graham shrugged it off and followed, soon behind the pair of couples.ย 

Reaver, soon spotting the group, meandered his way over. Once there, he softly poked Graham's arm before loosely hugging his neck from behind whilst tagging along.ย "All finished decorating?"

Reaver, soon spotting the group, meandered his way over. Once there, he softly poked Graham's arm before loosely hugging his neck from behind whilst tagging along.ย "All finished decorating?"

"Somewhat. The outdoor decorations are beautiful, but the interior needs more . . . warmth in it, and no, Rea, not your baby kinda warmth. Heart felt sincerity warmth. An interior that would say that a family with huge hearts lives here."

"Somewhat. The outdoor decorations are beautiful, but the interior needs more . . . warmth in it, and no, Rea, not your baby kinda warmth. Heart felt sincerity warmth. An interior that would say that a family with huge hearts lives here."

Reaver snickered, lowering an ear as he'd rest his chin on Graham's shoulder.ย "Well, there's still more decorations, then there's always the tree..."ย he shrugged while continuing to toss out more ideas.ย "Maybe it'd be warmer looking if it had the touch of the whole family?"

Reaver snickered, lowering an ear as he'd rest his chin on Graham's shoulder.ย "Well, there's still more decorations, then there's always the tree..."ย he shrugged while continuing to toss out more ideas.ย "Maybe it'd be warmer looking if it had the touch of the whole family?"

Graham eyes widen before turning quickly to Reaver with excitement in his voice. "Reaver! You brilliant, beautiful man! I could just kiss you . . . oh wait, i can." Graham leaned in and kissed Reaver on the lips before jumping and down. "This is going to be the best Valhalla day ever!"

Graham eyes widen before turning quickly to Reaver with excitement in his voice. "Reaver! You brilliant, beautiful man! I could just kiss you . . . oh wait, i can." Graham leaned in and kissed Reaver on the lips before jumping and down. "This is going to be the best Valhalla day ever!"

Reaver widened his own eyes, soon grinning as he'd return the kiss. Watching as Graham's excitement fueled his jumping. Soon laughing as he would lower his hands. The grin remaining on his face.ย "You're welcome."

Reaver widened his own eyes, soon grinning as he'd return the kiss. Watching as Graham's excitement fueled his jumping. Soon laughing as he would lower his hands. The grin remaining on his face.ย "You're welcome."

"So, what are you going to do? I can help you with anything. Maybe your famous deserts? Food? I love food and so does a lot of people. And I love you, a lot." He gave his best puppy dog eyes look, jutting his bottom lip out and gave a sad look to his face.

"So, what are you going to do? I can help you with anything. Maybe your famous deserts? Food? I love food and so does a lot of people. And I love you, a lot." He gave his best puppy dog eyes look, jutting his bottom lip out and gave a sad look to his face.

Reaver would watch, unable to remove a sweet smile from his face as he soon sighed while watching Graham with adoration his eyes. His ears having lowered a tad.ย "I love you, too. And, I suppose I could start on my deserts..."

Reaver would watch, unable to remove a sweet smile from his face as he soon sighed while watching Graham with adoration his eyes. His ears having lowered a tad.ย "I love you, too. And, I suppose I could start on my deserts..."

Graham's eyes lite open and he hugged Reaver again. "You're absolutely the best. Can we make food now? For like, a sample of how amazing your cooking is?"

Graham's eyes lite open and he hugged Reaver again. "You're absolutely the best. Can we make food now? For like, a sample of how amazing your cooking is?"

Reaver hugged him in return, laughing as he kissed his cheek gently with a nod.ย "Of course we can."

Reaver hugged him in return, laughing as he kissed his cheek gently with a nod.ย "Of course we can."

Graham blushed and took off quickly with Reaver still in his arms. "Alright chef, what are we cooking today?" If he was a dog, his tail would be wagging enough to open another dimension.ย 

Graham blushed and took off quickly with Reaver still in his arms. "Alright chef, what are we cooking today?" If he was a dog, his tail would be wagging enough to open another dimension.ย 

Reaver perked his ears, speaking through a laugh as he'd look ahead, and then to Graham once more.ย "Desert wise? Let's see... haven't made pastries in a while."

Reaver perked his ears, speaking through a laugh as he'd look ahead, and then to Graham once more.ย "Desert wise? Let's see... haven't made pastries in a while."

"[SIZE= 16px]Apple strudel? Bakewell pudding? Bear claw? Berliner? Bougasta? Cannoli? Cronut? Eclair? Empanada? Fa gao? Gustavus Adolphus pastry? Macarons? Moorkop?" Graham was lost in space as he dreamed of the beautiful pastries dancing in his head.[/SIZE]

"[SIZE= 16px]Apple strudel? Bakewell pudding? Bear claw? Berliner? Bougasta? Cannoli? Cronut? Eclair? Empanada? Fa gao? Gustavus Adolphus pastry? Macarons? Moorkop?" Graham was lost in space as he dreamed of the beautiful pastries dancing in his head.[/SIZE]

"Y' make it hard t' decide."ย Reaver playfully pouted for a moment before having then grinned.ย "That being said, no harm in making a ton of different ones! After all, we've got a lot of mouths t' feed."

"Y' make it hard t' decide."ย Reaver playfully pouted for a moment before having then grinned.ย "That being said, no harm in making a ton of different ones! After all, we've got a lot of mouths t' feed."

"I-" He tackled Reaver, trying his best not to hurt him as he spun Reaver around. "You're literally everything to me! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I. Love. You." He kissed after every punctuation. "I am so glad that i found about your love for me. Gods, you're amazing and so stunningly handsome and quick witted. I love you, did you know that? You know how they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Well you've won me over trillions of times now. I looooooooooooooooooooove you." He hugged Reaver tighter. "Hey, since you're doing this. I'll give you something in return. You can ask anything from me, only one time, and i'll answer or do what you want. No trying to double the wishes, though, that's cheating."

"I-" He tackled Reaver, trying his best not to hurt him as he spun Reaver around. "You're literally everything to me! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I. Love. You." He kissed after every punctuation. "I am so glad that i found about your love for me. Gods, you're amazing and so stunningly handsome and quick witted. I love you, did you know that? You know how they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Well you've won me over trillions of times now. I looooooooooooooooooooove you." He hugged Reaver tighter. "Hey, since you're doing this. I'll give you something in return. You can ask anything from me, only one time, and i'll answer or do what you want. No trying to double the wishes, though, that's cheating."

Reaver yelped in surprise as he was tackled. His laughter managing to sound through the kisses as his tail would rapidly wag. "Only one time?"ย he would huff, but he'd then snicker soon after.ย "Ah, well. Rules are rules."

Reaver yelped in surprise as he was tackled. His laughter managing to sound through the kisses as his tail would rapidly wag. "Only one time?"ย he would huff, but he'd then snicker soon after.ย "Ah, well. Rules are rules."

Graham smiled and let Reaver go so he could continue cooking.

Graham smiled and let Reaver go so he could continue cooking.

Reaver kissed Graham gently before then gathering what they needed, his brow soon perking as he turned to look at him once more.ย "Now, if you're going t' help, I'm going t' need ya t' promise you won't eat all of the frosting again before I can put it on the pastries. Don't think I don't remember last time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaver kissed Graham gently before then gathering what they needed, his brow soon perking as he turned to look at him once more.ย "Now, if you're going t' help, I'm going t' need ya t' promise you won't eat all of the frosting again before I can put it on the pastries. Don't think I don't remember last time."

Graham pouted but gave in quickly. "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, i won't eat the frosting again."

Graham pouted but gave in quickly. "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, i won't eat the frosting again."

Reaver snickered, flicking his ear as he set everything on the counter.ย "Thank youuuuu~"

Reaver snickered, flicking his ear as he set everything on the counter.ย "Thank youuuuu~"

"Yup! So tell me what to do and i'll do it. Mixing of the dry ingredients, pre-heating the oven?" Graham looked around the kitchen, the childish part of him coming out in full bloom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back