• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A purplish portal opened up behind Graham and Malvo. A deep voice came from beyond the portal as Masaru appeared. 

images

"My my my, aren't you a stubborn punk. I knew that i didn't like you for a reason, you're a persistent little bugger. A parasite. Disgusting. Leave Dei-loki alone, if you know what's good for you. You okay, beautiful?"

Dominic stopped in his tracks, looking up and widening his eyes once he saw Masaru. Malvo cocking her brow and looking to Masaru, as well.

Dei-Loki looked over and up, as well. A wide grin spreading across his face as he quickly made his way over. His mood instantly lightening. "I am, now."

"Well it's what I grew up learning how to do." She said as she waved her hands and books and scrolls and quills started floating around floating on and off bookshelves, writing down new things

Dominic stopped in his tracks, looking up and widening his eyes once he saw Masaru. Malvo cocking her brow and looking to Masaru, as well.

Dei-Loki looked over and up, as well. A wide grin spreading across his face as he quickly made his way over. His mood instantly lightening. "I am, now."

Masaru hugged Dei to his chest and kissed his forehead. Another person stepped through the portal. A female slapped her baby brother, Masaru, on his arm as she rolled her eyes. "I would like for you to stop threatening people wherever we go. We can't travel nowhere without someone wanting to put your head on a stick." Yuki giggled and then looked over to Malvo and waved. 

340f40b6411b7fc65293be3c8b1a9689c7eb0d82248b19c1971b59c65c03ae0c_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru hugged Dei to his chest and kissed his forehead. Another person stepped through the portal. A female slapped her baby brother, Masaru, on his arm as she rolled her eyes. "I would like for you to stop threatening people wherever we go. We can't travel nowhere without someone wanting to put your head on a stick." Yuki giggled and then looked over to Malvo and waved. 

Dei-Loki returned the hug, happily nuzzling his chest and snickering slightly. "I think it can be excused this time."

Malvo grinned and curled her tail as she returned Yuki's wave before managing to make her way over. "Hey! Didn't expect t' see you until tomorrow."

"Well then, 'Master Chronicler', I should go. I'm only 1000 years old. I am that history on the shelves and in the air. Good day Madam! I have more important things to do then to be insulted. He turned to leave. She had hit a touchy subject with saying it was his fault. He couldn't help feel like it was. 

@Daniel reaving

Dei-Loki returned the hug, happily nuzzling his chest and snickering slightly. "I think it can be excused this time."

Malvo grinned and curled her tail as she returned Yuki's wave before managing to make her way over. "Hey! Didn't expect t' see you until tomorrow."

"You're teaching him bad tricks." She giggled before looking down to Malvo. "Yeah, Masaru wanted to get here quickly to see his baaaaaaby~." She mocked and Masaru sneered. "Listen, he needs to be protected at all cost. He's too cute to leave alone." Graham stood up and wiped his hands on his pants. "So you two must be Dei and Malvo's mates." Masaru nodded, Yuki shook her head. "Not yet, although, maybe someday."

"Well then, 'Master Chronicler', I should go. I'm only 1000 years old. I am that history on the shelves and in the air. Good day Madam! I have more important things to do then to be insulted. He turned to leave. She had hit a touchy subject with saying it was his fault. He couldn't help feel like it was. 

@Daniel reaving

Instantly she was in front of him eyes wide in awe. "1000?!?!?" She asked loudly as she stared at him 

"You're teaching him bad tricks." She giggled before looking down to Malvo. "Yeah, Masaru wanted to get here quickly to see his baaaaaaby~." She mocked and Masaru sneered. "Listen, he needs to be protected at all cost. He's too cute to leave alone." Graham stood up and wiped his hands on his pants. "So you two must be Dei and Malvo's mates." Masaru nodded, Yuki shook her head. "Not yet, although, maybe someday."

Malvo snickered, Dei-Loki holding as grin as he turned to look at Graham as he kept an arm around Masaru's waist - gesturing up at him. "Uncle, this is Masaru."

Malvo would shift in the snow, standing beside Yuki as she'd look to her her. "And this is Yuki."

"And guys, this is our uncle Graham. The finest General the land has to offer." Dei-Loki concluded as his ears perked slightly.

Malvo snickered, Dei-Loki holding as grin as he turned to look at Graham as he kept an arm around Masaru's waist - gesturing up at him. "Uncle, this is Masaru."

Malvo would shift in the snow, standing beside Yuki as she'd look to her her. "And this is Yuki."

"And guys, this is our uncle Graham. The finest General the land has to offer." Dei-Loki concluded as his ears perked slightly.

The Oshiros bowed. "Nice to meet you, Graham." Graham smiled, "and it's nice to meet you two also."

The Oshiros bowed. "Nice to meet you, Graham." Graham smiled, "and it's nice to meet you two also."

"Uncle was saying earlier today how much he wanted t' meet you both." Malvo smiled as she had tucked her hands into her pockets. Dei-Loki nodding after shooting a brief glare at Dominic, whom turned and went back inside.

Buh'roham was honestly a tad intimidated by the sheer determination of this girl. And a little bit intrigued. "You're in charge of the library. You must have seen the books by The Traveling Lion. That's me! My life is already chronicled though you're welcome to ask me anything. I can't guarantee I'll know the answer, though." 

@Daniel reaving

"Uncle was saying earlier today how much he wanted t' meet you both." Malvo smiled as she had tucked her hands into her pockets. Dei-Loki nodding after shooting a brief glare at Dominic, whom turned and went back inside.

Masaru's eyes flickered into absolute black as Dominic walked away. Yuki rolled her eyes for the millionth time. "Please don't kill anyone while we're here." Masaru sneered, "no promises." 

Buh'roham was honestly a tad intimidated by the sheer determination of this girl. And a little bit intrigued. "You're in charge of the library. You must have seen the books by The Traveling Lion. That's me! My life is already chronicled though you're welcome to ask me anything. I can't guarantee I'll know the answer, though." 

@Daniel reaving

"Of course I read them but tell me stories anyway!" She said as she gave him an adorable pleading look. "Please?" She said softly

Buh'roham looked at her, and you know what? He couldn't say no. "Well, I guess I could spare time. Well my first adventures started when I was younger, around 50 or so. Through skill and guile alone I managed to stop a war with the giant spiders of the Dark Forest. And then," He couldn't help himself. He launched into many stories of his adventures, his Companions, his inventions, his enemies, but not the Story of Am Brodia. Not yet. 

@Daniel reaving

Masaru's eyes flickered into absolute black as Dominic walked away. Yuki rolled her eyes for the millionth time. "Please don't kill anyone while we're here." Masaru sneered, "no promises." 

Dei-Loki leaned against Masaru with a mental huff before looking up to the both of them. "You guys want t' head inside?"

Buh'roham looked at her, and you know what? He couldn't say no. "Well, I guess I could spare time. Well my first adventures started when I was younger, around 50 or so. Through skill and guile alone I managed to stop a war with the giant spiders of the Dark Forest. And then," He couldn't help himself. He launched into many stories of his adventures, his Companions, his inventions, his enemies, but not the Story of Am Brodia. Not yet. 

@Daniel reaving

She pulled him to a big coucj and sat with him as she listened to his stories and the quils filled up one empty book after another before filing them away. She was mesmerized in awe at him

Buh'roham told her many stories, from the humerus to the heartbreaking. Eventually his stories came to recent history and the present day. He told her of his current Companions: Techal the Paladin, Lemfilanil and Hunafindel the Elven husband and wife Ranger team, Mitchelm the roguish scoundrel and others. He showed her Chrysilis, his masterpiece. Sleek casing, with a glowing firey orange crystal within. 

@Daniel reaving

Dei-Loki leaned against Masaru with a mental huff before looking up to the both of them. "You guys want t' head inside?"

"Whyyyy? Don't you wanna get down and dirty in this beautiful snow. I'll keep you warm." He whispered. Yuki threw a snowball at Masaru and he yelled. "Get inside, you horndog." Masaru mocked his sister, but did as he was told to do. Yuki went after. Graham turned to Shai. "Come on, sweet pea. Are you hungry? I could make you smoke nice, cooked Venison."

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back