• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
With a firm nod, Malvo kept a smile as she'd then lead the way to one of the storage closets.

Graham looked around for the boxes. He found stream, lights and such. "We need my christmas tank. I think it's still somewhere in the back, right?"

Graham looked around for the boxes. He found stream, lights and such. "We need my christmas tank. I think it's still somewhere in the back, right?"

Opening one of the many boxes, Malvo perked her ears before looking over to Graham and nodding.ย "It should be. I don't think it's been touched since the last time y' took it out."

Opening one of the many boxes, Malvo perked her ears before looking over to Graham and nodding.ย "It should be. I don't think it's been touched since the last time y' took it out."

Graham cheered, grabbed Malvo's hands and ran to where he last left his tank. He called it a semi-tank. It was more like a hunk of machine. "Put the lights into the nozzle and i'll fire onto the palace's roof."

Graham cheered, grabbed Malvo's hands and ran to where he last left his tank. He called it a semi-tank. It was more like a hunk of machine. "Put the lights into the nozzle and i'll fire onto the palace's roof."

Malvo perked her ears even more, running along so she wasn't dragged. And, with a nod, she'd smile widely before grabbing the lights.ย "Alright!"

Malvo perked her ears even more, running along so she wasn't dragged. And, with a nod, she'd smile widely before grabbing the lights.ย "Alright!"

"Alright! Watch out, this puppy likes to go off!"

(I WANT THIS MACHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-w1280-1024x576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright! Watch out, this puppy likes to go off!"

(I WANT THIS MACHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

Malvo nodded after she finished loading the machine, backing up to her uncle's side as she watched.

Graham finished up his work on the roof of the palace. "Beautiful, right? What else should we add, my jolly helper?"

"Awe-striking."ย Malvo giggled quietly before raising a hand to her cheek, tapping it gently in thought as she let her elbow rest on her other arm.ย "Hmmmm... Oh! There's still the garland that needs to be hung. We can always hang it along the threshold of the front entrance?"

"Awe-striking."ย Malvo giggled quietly before raising a hand to her cheek, tapping it gently in thought as she let her elbow rest on her other arm.ย "Hmmmm... Oh! There's still the garland that needs to be hung. We can always hang it along the threshold of the front entrance?"

"Then let's go! Where's the garland?"

Graham squinted, he went to go look for the garland and came back quickly. "Now-we can go."ย 

"Awesome!"ย She smiled widely, watching him come back as she quickly ran over to him before having gently taken one end of it. A sigh fleeing her from the nostalgia as she lowered an ear.

"Awesome!"ย She smiled widely, watching him come back as she quickly ran over to him before having gently taken one end of it. A sigh fleeing her from the nostalgia as she lowered an ear.

He turned to Malvo as he began to hang the Garland. "I miss ya, my sweet potato." He snickered out the last part.

He turned to Malvo as he began to hang the Garland. "I miss ya, my sweet potato." He snickered out the last part.

Malvo watched Graham hang the Garland as she kept hold of most of it. A bit too short to hang it, unfortunately. Though, she still smiled. Her brow lifting towards the end of his words.ย "I miss y', too."

Malvo watched Graham hang the Garland as she kept hold of most of it. A bit too short to hang it, unfortunately. Though, she still smiled. Her brow lifting towards the end of his words.ย "I miss y', too."

He finished the Garland, dusting off his hands and looked to Shai. "Hey, sweat pea? Hey you holdin' up?

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maker's breath, you are absolutely adorable." He brought his hand out to the dragon to pet.

Malvo watched, a smile on her face before she'd then pivot to face the palace again - just to see if she could think of any more to add.ย "I've missed doing this."

Malvo watched, a smile on her face before she'd then pivot to face the palace again - just to see if she could think of any more to add.ย "I've missed doing this."

"And so have i. It was nearly nothing, but black and white overseas. No joy. Now, i'm back here and i can see and hear and even taste color. I can feel the happiness." He kept his hand stretched out to the dragon as he turned his head to look at Malvo.

"And so have i. It was nearly nothing, but black and white overseas. No joy. Now, i'm back here and i can see and hear and even taste color. I can feel the happiness." He kept his hand stretched out to the dragon as he turned his head to look at Malvo.

Malvo nodded, returning the look as she sighed.ย "It's a nice change of pace, that's fer sure."

"Mhmm. Everyone's growing up and happy."ย 

"Growing up a lot faster than I want."ย Malvo snickered, looking to the ground.ย "Not sure about Dei or Akumu, but I'd love t' be a kid again..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back