• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Buh'roham saw the female stumble on something, a rock probably, Buh'roham's gentlemanly instincts kicking in, he sheathed his sword and bent down to help. "Excuse me miss, but you seem to have fallen." Buh'roham offered his hand to the fallen woman with chuckle. 

@Daniel reaving

Buh'roham saw the female stumble on something, a rock probably, Buh'roham's gentlemanly instincts kicking in, he sheathed his sword and bent down to help. "Excuse me miss, but you seem to have fallen." Buh'roham offered his hand to the fallen woman with chuckle. 

@Daniel reaving

She groaned a little as she reached up grabbing his hand tightly as she slowly got up but tripped again into him this time with another yelp

With a nod, Adrian then sighed as he looked from Maliath to his kids once more. "I hope this isn't your only reason for yer visit." 

Dei-Loki blinked, shaking his head as he fixed his posture. A quiet chuckle escaping him. "We came t' visit, as well."

Reaver shivered upon skin contact, a smile on his blushing face as he fixed his shirt with his free hand. "It's fine."

Graham left the room once Reaver was clothed and walked into the hallway. "I wonder where is everyone?"

Maliath stood there watching them as he stayed silent which shai groaned more at the king wanting to be pet more and kinda wondering where the queen was

Looking to Shai, Adrian softly patted her a bit more before soon standing and stretching with a sigh. "Well, it's good to see you both, none the less."

Graham left the room once Reaver was clothed and walked into the hallway. "I wonder where is everyone?"

Reaver shrugged, his eyes scanning the halls as he'd lift a brow. "I'm not sure."

Looking to Shai, Adrian softly patted her a bit more before soon standing and stretching with a sigh. "Well, it's good to see you both, none the less."

Reaver shrugged, his eyes scanning the halls as he'd lift a brow. "I'm not sure."

Graham went around, trying to find people even though his mind was elsewhere. In bed still . . . with Reaver. 

Graham went around, trying to find people even though his mind was elsewhere. In bed still . . . with Reaver. 

Reaver perked a brow from the silence that seemed to fill the areas of the palace they'd search. However, he soon perked his ears to the sound of a familiar voice that seemed to echo from the front entrance.

Valerie sighed, tapping the snow from her boots as she took a glance around the palace before calling out. "Anyone in?"

Reaver perked a brow from the silence that seemed to fill the areas of the palace they'd search. However, he soon perked his ears to the sound of a familiar voice that seemed to echo from the front entrance.

Valerie sighed, tapping the snow from her boots as she took a glance around the palace before calling out. "Anyone in?"

Graham awoke from his trance. "Hey, Valley!" He greeted her quickly, pulling her into his famous, bear hug before letting her go and taking off her coat, placing it on the coat rack.

Graham awoke from his trance. "Hey, Valley!" He greeted her quickly, pulling her into his famous, bear hug before letting her go and taking off her coat, placing it on the coat rack.

Valerie perked at this, her eyes traveling to Graham as she grinned and returned the hug. "Hey! I was wondering whether or not they'd set y' free for the holiday." she chuckled, watching as her coat was removed before she'd then head over and hug Reaver tightly. "And how are you, my little brother?"

Reaver returned the hug with a smile on his face. "I'm good." he replied, glancing to Graham for a moment before then looking back to Val. "Great, even!"

Valerie perked at this, her eyes traveling to Graham as she grinned and returned the hug. "Hey! I was wondering whether or not they'd set y' free for the holiday." she chuckled, watching as her coat was removed before she'd then head over and hug Reaver tightly. "And how are you, my little brother?"

Reaver returned the hug with a smile on his face. "I'm good." he replied, glancing to Graham for a moment before then looking back to Val. "Great, even!"

Graham chuckled and rubbed the nape of his neck. "I would hope so."

Shai groaned happily and got up sitting beside him as she watched him 

Buh'roham stumbled with her but managed to keep her upright this time. "Well someone's clumsy today!" He laughed at that and helped her to gather her scrolls and books. 

@Daniel reaving

She blushed furiously at his words and spoke shyly as she took the scrolls. "Th-th-th-thank y-you." She stuttered to him

Valerie soon loosened the hug, looking back and forth between them as her smile remained. "So, how have you both been? It's been a while."

"Pretty good. We're dating, so that's new." He smiled as he tapped his hand against his thigh a few times.

Buh'roham looked about at the immense amount of paper in various forms around him. He bowed to her in his typical fashion and asked. "That's a lot of parchment. So you're either a wizard or a librarian or both. Which are you?" 

@Daniel reaving

Buh'roham looked about at the immense amount of paper in various forms around him. He bowed to her in his typical fashion and asked. "That's a lot of parchment. So you're either a wizard or a librarian or both. Which are you?" 

@Daniel reaving

"B-b-both." She mumbled shyly as she hugged her scrolls and books to her chest as she glanced at him then away. "A-a-along w-with ph-ph-philosopher a-and s-sci-scientist." She said shyly

Shai groaned happily and got up sitting beside him as she watched him 

Adrian looked to Shai and smiled before then looking to his children yet again. "I don't suppose y' know where your mam is, do you?"

Dei-Loki shook his head, lifting a brow. "We we're just about t' ask you that. We can go find her, if y' need?"

"Ah, I was going t' look fer her, myself. Feel free t' come along, though." He smirked, nodding to Alistair before heading out. Both Dei-Loki and Malvo eventually following.

"Pretty good. We're dating, so that's new." He smiled as he tapped his hand against his thigh a few times.

"Wha-- really!?" Val blinked a few times.

Reaver nodded, holding his own smile as he pocketed a hand before closing his eyes and snickering with a light blush. "Yeah, I... told him how I felt this morning."

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Fey. I'm afraid I must be going now good day!" He turned to leave. 

@Daniel reaving

(Why do you have him always run off?!? XD)

"w-wait!!" She called ubruptly before blushing more and speaking quieter. "C-can you help me?" She asked shyly

Adrian looked to Shai and smiled before then looking to his children yet again. "I don't suppose y' know where your mam is, do you?"

Dei-Loki shook his head, lifting a brow. "We we're just about t' ask you that. We can go find her, if y' need?"

"Ah, I was going t' look fer her, myself. Feel free t' come along, though." He smirked, nodding to Alistair before heading out. Both Dei-Loki and Malvo eventually following.

Reaver nodded, holding his own smile as he pocketed a hand before closing his eyes and snickering with a light blush. "Yeah, I... told him how I felt this morning."

Shais eyes shot to the king when he spoke of the queen clearly excited as she practically launched to her feet clearly wanting to come with

"Yup. After so long, i finally find out that my best friend loves me and that i . . . love him." He smiled towards Reaver.

Shais eyes shot to the king when he spoke of the queen clearly excited as she practically launched to her feet clearly wanting to come with

Alistair blinked as he watched Shai, sighing and lifting a brow. "You can go ahead and follow, as well. But mind the King."

Adrian continued to walk, Dei and Malvo on either side of him as he sighed and looked around.

"Yup. After so long, i finally find out that my best friend loves me and that i . . . love him." He smiled towards Reaver.

Reaver's smile widened a bit more at this as he returned the gesture.

Valerie glanced back and forth between them, exhaling while holding her own smile. "Maker's breath... The things y' miss when you're away from home for so long." She'd then pat their shoulders with a chuckle. "Needless to say, I'm happy for both of you. Y' both deserve this."

Buh'roham turned to her. "Yes Miss?" He said with a puzzled expression. 

@Daniel reaving

(I don't know! When he runs out of things to say he leaves, rather than stand there and wait for them to say something important.)

Alistair blinked as he watched Shai, sighing and lifting a brow. "You can go ahead and follow, as well. But mind the King."

Adrian continued to walk, Dei and Malvo on either side of him as he sighed and looked around.

Reaver's smile widened a bit more at this as he returned the gesture.

Valerie glanced back and forth between them, exhaling while holding her own smile. "Maker's breath... The things y' miss when you're away from home for so long." She'd then pat their shoulders with a chuckle. "Needless to say, I'm happy for both of you. Y' both deserve this."

Shai groaned happily and gently tackled her father rubbing her massive head against his chest as a thank you hug before she bounded happily after the king roaring as if falling for them to wait up 

Buh'roham turned to her. "Yes Miss?" He said with a puzzled expression. 

@Daniel reaving

(I don't know! When he runs out of things to say he leaves, rather than stand there and wait for them to say something important.)

(Stahhhhp XD)

"c-could you help me get my stuff to my room?" She asked him softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back