• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(Say something. Do something to move the conversation along XD)

she he blushed and smiled a little. "Th-thanks." She said softly as mie floated over cooing happily as she handed fey her spell book then happily came to a rest on feys left shoulder as she lead him

As Buh'roham followed, he noticed the flying creature on her shoulder. "Who's that?" He said, nodding to the creature. 

@Daniel reaving

(I realize that, but at some point there'll be nothing left to say but something awkward like, "Nice day we're having" and Buh'roham doesn't do awkward.)

"Oh this is my pet mei. I can't exactly tell what she is but I'm guessing she is a demon of some kind because of what she turns into." She said as she brought a hand up to mei which she cooed and puffed happily as she pushed her small face into Feys hand

Reaver's smile widened a bit more at this as he returned the gesture.

Valerie glanced back and forth between them, exhaling while holding her own smile. "Maker's breath... The things y' miss when you're away from home for so long." She'd then pat their shoulders with a chuckle. "Needless to say, I'm happy for both of you. Y' both deserve this."

"Thanks, Valley. Oooo, you should probably go see your other brother as well, i'm sure he misses you a lot."

Shai groaned happily and gently tackled her father rubbing her massive head against his chest as a thank you hug before she bounded happily after the king roaring as if falling for them to wait up 

The group slowed to a stop as they waited for Shai to catch up, all three having glanced back.

"Thanks, Valley. Oooo, you should probably go see your other brother as well, i'm sure he misses you a lot."

"Not a problem, and I suppose I should. I don't suppose either of you know where he is..?"

"Not a problem, and I suppose I should. I don't suppose either of you know where he is..?"

Graham looked around and sighed. He began to walk in a direction, not knowing where he was going and then stopped when he saw Adrian. "ADRIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Graham looked around and sighed. He began to walk in a direction, not knowing where he was going and then stopped when he saw Adrian. "ADRIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Adrian began to walk once more, his brows lifting as he looked up to hear and see Graham, calling his name like something out of a movie. Cocking his brow, he blinked. "Something wrong?"

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
He brought Valerie out and gestured. "Guess who's back. Back again. Valerie's back, tell a friend." 
Shai watched him curiously

Adrian lifted his brow, grinning as he'd spread his arms a bit. "Val! And here I thought y' wouldn't make it."

"Ah, I missed last year's get together, I made a promise not t' miss this one, too." Valerie replied before heading over and hugging Adrian. "Gods, I've missed you. All of you guys."

Reaver wandered into view to watch, a smile remaining on his face as he shifted slightly.

Adrian lifted his brow, grinning as he'd spread his arms a bit. "Val! And here I thought y' wouldn't make it."

"Ah, I missed last year's get together, I made a promise not t' miss this one, too." Valerie replied before heading over and hugging Adrian. "Gods, I've missed you. All of you guys."

Reaver wandered into view to watch, a smile remaining on his face as he shifted slightly.

"It is good to have the family back. Now we just need Alison and her family and we'll be good to go. Plus the boys' mates and family."

"It is good to have the family back. Now we just need Alison and her family and we'll be good to go. Plus the boys' mates and family."

Reaver nodded, softly snickering with a grin. "Proves it's a good thing that the palace is so huge."

"Alison is coming, as well?" Adrian blinked and looked over to Graham in surprise as Dei and Malvo still stuck by his sides.

Reaver nodded, softly snickering with a grin. "Proves it's a good thing that the palace is so huge."

"Alison is coming, as well?" Adrian blinked and looked over to Graham in surprise as Dei and Malvo still stuck by his sides.

"Yeah, i've been hearing that things aren't so peachy still and that needs to change. Do you have anything to say to that, Zuzuana?" He could feel that she was somewhere not so far from them.

"Yeah, i've been hearing that things aren't so peachy still and that needs to change. Do you have anything to say to that, Zuzuana?" He could feel that she was somewhere not so far from them.

"I don't know what the point is in trying," Zuzana sighed, stepping out from one of the rooms as she glanced to them. "We all know what little good it'll actually do..."

"I don't know what the point is in trying," Zuzana sighed, stepping out from one of the rooms as she glanced to them. "We all know what little good it'll actually do..."

"That's because i wasn't here before. Now that i'm here, i'm taking this family drama anymore. So, Alison is going to be here for Valhalla day, we will have a good day. Lot's of gifts and food, and then we are going to sit at the dinner table and no one is leaving until i see a genuine hug and a endear apology from both of you, do you understand, Zuzuana?" He crossed his arms, towering almost everyone as he glared directly at his sister.

"That's because i wasn't here before. Now that i'm here, i'm taking this family drama anymore. So, Alison is going to be here for Valhalla day, we will have a good day. Lot's of gifts and food, and then we are going to sit at the dinner table and no one is leaving until i see a genuine hug and a endear apology from both of you, do you understand, Zuzuana?" He crossed his arms, towering almost everyone as he glared directly at his sister.

Zuzana sighed once again as her orange eyes had slowly closed. "... Fine, I understand..."

Zuzana sighed once again as her orange eyes had slowly closed. "... Fine, I understand..."

"Good. Now, tomorrow comes Valhalla day. Those beautiful holiday and you've put on decent lights and decoration, but it could always be better. And i got it. Ol' Graham here is going to do his special holly jolly work."

"Good. Now, tomorrow comes Valhalla day. Those beautiful holiday and you've put on decent lights and decoration, but it could always be better. And i got it. Ol' Graham here is going to do his special holly jolly work."

Malvo perked up at this, taking a few steps forward as she glanced to her uncle. "... I don't suppose y' need any help with that?.."

Malvo perked up at this, taking a few steps forward as she glanced to her uncle. "... I don't suppose y' need any help with that?.."

"Of course i would love some help. Wanna be my Marvelous Malv helper once again? I could use your heart-warming touch. Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to. I understand if you've grown too old to help your Uncle out." His lips stretched more into his usual, jolly smile.

"Of course i would love some help. Wanna be my Marvelous Malv helper once again? I could use your heart-warming touch. Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to. I understand if you've grown too old to help your Uncle out." His lips stretched more into his usual, jolly smile.

"Are y' kidding? I don't think I'd ever grow too old for stuff like this!" As Malvo spoke, she smiled widely and curled her tail. Dei-Loki snickering quietly.

"Are y' kidding? I don't think I'd ever grow too old for stuff like this!" As Malvo spoke, she smiled widely and curled her tail. Dei-Loki snickering quietly.

"That's the Malvo that i know and love! Let's go deck the halls!" He stood up, his heart growing three times that night.

"That's the Malvo that i know and love! Let's go deck the halls!" He stood up, his heart growing three times that night.

Malvo laughed as she watched, soon nodding in agreement as she went to his side. "C'mon, I think I still know where the extra stuff is!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back