• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alistair continued to chase after Shai, his eyes widening as he saw the direction she'd been going. "Shai!"

----

Dei-Loki gently lifted his hand to knock, soon pausing as he heard Shai's claws hitting the floor as she approached.

@TheCountryWarrior

Chloe sighed before quietly nodding as he watched her brother.

Reaver, whom watched as well, turned his attention to the raven as it had landed on the windowsill. "Just have t' hope she shows up, now."

Unit One stood in front of the two Canine-human hybrids and his Master. The female was Marked for Protection and UnO reasoned that the male was affiliated with her, and thus was to be Protected as well. "Unit One! That dragon is Marked for Protection. Do not engage!" Buh'roham was curious to how Little Dragon would respond to this 8 foot tall machine. If she destroyed it, then Buh'roham would fix it up and give it better armor plating. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

Shai roared and groaned happily as she ran down the hall not even paying attention to them as her wing accidentally clipped the robot as she burst through the doors happily and continued to run towards the king happily

Reaver blinked a few times at that, lowering an ear. "I--... I didn't mean it like that. I mean, I kinda do need it! It feels nice to have a hunky guy ready t' have my back... Imma hush, now." Through his speaking, a blush would slowly darken Reaver's face. Reaver soon hanging his head in a bit of embarrassment.

"Hunky huh? No, continue. I like when you compliment me, it boosts my ego. Especially coming from your lips." He wrapped his arms behind Reaver and pulled him into his lap. He kissed Reaver's cheek as he spun slightly around.

Shai roared and groaned happily as she ran down the hall not even paying attention to them as her wing accidentally clipped the robot as she burst through the doors happily and continued to run towards the king happily

Adrian looked up as the doors were forced open by the dragon, his brows instantly lifting as he saw her running his way.

Alistair stumbled over his feet slightly, rushing past the others. His voice now a bit more firm. "Shai, stop!"

@TheCountryWarrior

"Hunky huh? No, continue. I like when you compliment me, it boosts my ego. Especially coming from your lips." He wrapped his arms behind Reaver and pulled him into his lap. He kissed Reaver's cheek as he spun slightly around.

Reaver's blush remained. Intensifying in darkness as he'd been pulled onto Graham's lap. Though, he still smiled. Even more-so following the kiss as he kissed Graham's cheek in return. His arms around his neck as he closed his eyes. "I-In that case, yer dreamy, as well."

"Shiiiiiiiip." Chloe quietly snickered before heading off to give the two their privacy.

Unit One took the hit and kept standing. Buh'roham hurried in to the throne room to help the King should Little Dragon attack him. Or attempt to play with him. Both would probably hurt. Unit One followed him. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

Adrian looked up as the doors were forced open by the dragon, his brows instantly lifting as he saw her running his way.

Alistair stumbled over his feet slightly, rushing past the others. His voice now a bit more firm. "Shai, stop!"

@TheCountryWarrior

Reaver's blush remained. Intensifying in darkness as he'd been pulled onto Graham's lap. Though, he still smiled. Even more-so following the kiss as he kissed Graham's cheek in return. His arms around his neck as he closed his eyes. "I-In that case, yer dreamy, as well."

"Shiiiiiiiip." Chloe quietly snickered before heading off to give the two their privacy.

Despite her fathers yells she didn't stop as she quickly got to the throne it looking like she slammed into him but she had actually stopped just before and gently rested her head in the kings lap groaning happily at him as she watched him

Despite her fathers yells she didn't stop as she quickly got to the throne it looking like she slammed into him but she had actually stopped just before and gently rested her head in the kings lap groaning happily at him as she watched him

Alistair grit his teeth, half expecting to hear Adrian shout at him. But, alas, much to his surprise, Adrian barked out a deep laugh.

Softly patting the dragon's head, Adrian looked over to the Commander with a wide grin that followed after he'd release his laugh. "Seems your daughter is bored, Commander Alistair."

Both Dei-Loki and Malvo watched in silence, their brows having been slightly perked as they watched.

@TheCountryWarrior

Buh'roham, seeing that Little Dragon had not eaten the King, respectively awaited his turn with Unir One by his side. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

Alistair grit his teeth, half expecting to hear Adrian shout at him. But, alas, much to his surprise, Adrian barked out a deep laugh.

Softly patting the dragon's head, Adrian looked over to the Commander with a wide grin that followed after he'd release his laugh. "Seems your daughter is bored, Commander Alistair."

Both Dei-Loki and Malvo watched in silence, their brows having been slightly perked as they watched.

@TheCountryWarrior

She groaned happily as she nuzzled the kings stomach her wings opening slowly as the claws on it gently set on the ground as she groaned some more 

@TheCountryWarrior

Graham snickered as he watched Chloe walk out. He then looked to Reaver. "Ooooooooo, tell me more." He kissed Reaver's lips, moving his hands to cover Reaver's cheeks.

She groaned happily as she nuzzled the kings stomach her wings opening slowly as the claws on it gently set on the ground as she groaned some more 

Buh'roham was rather glad things had turned out well. He still didn't want to interrupt the King, so he waited. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Terribly sorry for the intrusion, your grace." Alistair spoke as he'd bow.

Adrian continued to pet the dragon with a chuckle, looking to Alistair. "It's fine." he'd then look over to Buh'roham, his brow having cocked in response to spotting Unit One. "Is this what was causing all of that noise?"

Graham snickered as he watched Chloe walk out. He then looked to Reaver. "Ooooooooo, tell me more." He kissed Reaver's lips, moving his hands to cover Reaver's cheeks.

Reaver's eyes would follow Chloe as he watched her leave before he then looked back to Graham. His tail having curled while softly returning the kiss. And, when he broke it off, he continued with a grin. "Not to mention yer kind, and you hold the strength and drive equivalent to a sleuth of bears."

Buh'roham was rather glad things had turned out well. He still didn't want to interrupt the King, so he waited. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Terribly sorry for the intrusion, your grace." Alistair spoke as he'd bow.

Adrian continued to pet the dragon with a chuckle, looking to Alistair. "It's fine." he'd then look over to Buh'roham, his brow having cocked in response to spotting Unit One. "Is this what was causing all of that noise?"

Reaver's eyes would follow Chloe as he watched her leave before he then looked back to Graham. His tail having curled while softly returning the kiss. And, when he broke it off, he continued with a grin. "Not to mention yer kind, and you hold the strength and drive equivalent to a sleuth of bears."

Shai groaned happily as she relaxed at the throne with the king

"Ah, just yesterday, i never thought that i would have you in my arms. I never thought of it at all. Somewhere, deep inside of my head, i knew that i thought of you as more than just a friend, but i am so happy that i found out. I think you're my soul mate, Rea. Not just a mate, but a soulmate. I can feel it, even though i'm not half beast, i can feel that i belong with you and only you." Graham rested his head against Reaver's forehead. "There's a story that was told long ago in the Engranussia books of our Gods. It stated that the Gods made people with four arms and four legs. Then a God of Tragedy cursed down on the people for being treated lowly than his siblings. The people were separated from each, their four turned to two arms for two separated bodies. Same with their legs and even, same for their soul. I didn't believe it when my Mother read it to me, but when she looked into my father's eyes, the world knew that they were destined for only each other. I know for sure, that that is the same way with us too. You're my other half. . . . Gods, i am extremely cheesy." He snickered, keeping his forehead pressed to Reaver's.

"Ah, just yesterday, i never thought that i would have you in my arms. I never thought of it at all. Somewhere, deep inside of my head, i knew that i thought of you as more than just a friend, but i am so happy that i found out. I think you're my soul mate, Rea. Not just a mate, but a soulmate. I can feel it, even though i'm not half beast, i can feel that i belong with you and only you." Graham rested his head against Reaver's forehead. "There's a story that was told long ago in the Engranussia books of our Gods. It stated that the Gods made people with four arms and four legs. Then a God of Tragedy cursed down on the people for being treated lowly than his siblings. The people were separated from each, their four turned to two arms for two separated bodies. Same with their legs and even, same for their soul. I didn't believe it when my Mother read it to me, but when she looked into my father's eyes, the world knew that they were destined for only each other. I know for sure, that that is the same way with us too. You're my other half. . . . Gods, i am extremely cheesy." He snickered, keeping his forehead pressed to Reaver's.

Reaver, listening, had allowed his brows to lift as he opened his eyes to watch him. Arms still wrapped around his neck as he'd smile widely. "Y' have no idea how long I've waited for those words t' come from you, because I feel the exact same way..."

Reaver, listening, had allowed his brows to lift as he opened his eyes to watch him. Arms still wrapped around his neck as he'd smile widely. "Y' have no idea how long I've waited for those words t' come from you, because I feel the exact same way..."

Graham kissed Reaver's lips again. "If this is where i think it's going. We'll have to go to your room. I mean! I don't wanna pressure you or anything. I want you to decide on your own and all that. I would never pressure you to do the things you want to do. We did do it that one time, yesterday. Although you don't remember. I was so- . . . .i need to shut the Hell up."

Graham kissed Reaver's lips again. "If this is where i think it's going. We'll have to go to your room. I mean! I don't wanna pressure you or anything. I want you to decide on your own and all that. I would never pressure you to do the things you want to do. We did do it that one time, yesterday. Although you don't remember. I was so- . . . .i need to shut the Hell up."

Reaver returned the kiss, smile still on his face while he allowed his gaze to meet Graham's. His blush never leaving his cheeks. "No, please speak, sugar bear. Now you've piqued my curiosity. You were so..?

Reaver returned the kiss, smile still on his face while he allowed his gaze to meet Graham's. His blush never leaving his cheeks. "No, please speak, sugar bear. Now you've piqued my curiosity. You were so..?

Graham gulped, blushing and as he look into Reaver's eyes. His mouth was dry as he squirmed in his skin. "I was so aroused and lustful. I was hungry to do so many things to you."

Graham gulped, blushing and as he look into Reaver's eyes. His mouth was dry as he squirmed in his skin. "I was so aroused and lustful. I was hungry to do so many things to you."

Reaver's blush darkened shadowing the admitted words. His tail slowly having curled as he quickly would check his nose before shifting slightly on his lap with a gentle snicker. "K... Kinda makes me even more frustrated that I couldn't remember such a fun time. I..." He turned his gaze down to the floor. Heart racing as he softly bit his lip. "I wouldn't mind... G-Giving it another go..."

Reaver's blush darkened shadowing the admitted words. His tail slowly having curled as he quickly would check his nose before shifting slightly on his lap with a gentle snicker. "K... Kinda makes me even more frustrated that I couldn't remember such a fun time. I..." He turned his gaze down to the floor. Heart racing as he softly bit his lip. "I wouldn't mind... G-Giving it another go..."

"If that's what you wish, then i'll happily grant it." Graham stood up, keeping Reaver's legs wrapped around him as he began to move to the door. 

"If that's what you wish, then i'll happily grant it." Graham stood up, keeping Reaver's legs wrapped around him as he began to move to the door. 

Reaver blinked a few times, arms remaining in place as he'd been lifted before looking to Graham yet again. And, with a pounding heart, he'd slightly give a nod before having kissed his jaw.

Reaver blinked a few times, arms remaining in place as he'd been lifted before looking to Graham yet again. And, with a pounding heart, he'd slightly give a nod before having kissed his jaw.

Graham opened Reaver's door, groaning at the kiss on the jaw. He shut the door and gently laid on top of Reaver's body as he placed them on the bed. 

(Fade to black. Go ahead and add more, if ye want.)

Graham opened Reaver's door, groaning at the kiss on the jaw. He shut the door and gently laid on top of Reaver's body as he placed them on the bed. 

(Fade to black. Go ahead and add more, if ye want.)

With somewhat heavy panting, he grinned a bit more as he felt his back against the bed. His lips soon moving to Graham's as he kissed him gently.

(Yee, fade to black!)

Buh'roham respectably bowed to the King. "Your Majesty, I think I'll let my work speak for itself." Buh'roham chuckled and turned to Unit One. Unit One spoke with a deep, metallic voice. "I am Unit One, created as a Warrior slash Protection Unit in service to your Kingdom. I am merely the first of my kind. I am your servant." The machine finished with an Am Brodian salute, which these MfPs (Marked for Protection) had seen Buh'roham do all the time. It's kinda his thing. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

Buh'roham respectably bowed to the King. "Your Majesty, I think I'll let my work speak for itself." Buh'roham chuckled and turned to Unit One. Unit One spoke with a deep, metallic voice. "I am Unit One, created as a Warrior slash Protection Unit in service to your Kingdom. I am merely the first of my kind. I am your servant." The machine finished with an Am Brodian salute, which these MfPs (Marked for Protection) had seen Buh'roham do all the time. It's kinda his thing. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

Adrian had watched, listening as the robotic giant had spoken. With a lifted brow, the somehow wolfish King would lean forward in his throne. "Very interesting. Very interesting indeed. Tell me... Unit One... what is it you can do?"

@Daniel reaving

Adrian had watched, listening as the robotic giant had spoken. With a lifted brow, the somehow wolfish King would lean forward in his throne. "Very interesting. Very interesting indeed. Tell me... Unit One... what is it you can do?"

@Daniel reaving

Shai groaned gently pushing against the kind to make him lean back and relax once more as she groaned some more wanting to be pet again

@TheCountryWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back