• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Buh'roham didn't back down but cursed himself for not being prepared for the Demons move. He did however learn that the monster was not here to kill him like usual, else he would've attacked already. That helped. "I am Buh'roham Jarho the Ancient Inventor. I'm working for the king of these lands and I'm trying to do my job. Who are you and why are you here?" 

@Daniel reaving

"Could've been that new inventor." Malvo shrugged before lifting her brows as Dei-Loki went off to investigate. Malvo quickly following. "Dei! Wait up!"

@TheCountryWarrior

----

Eyes widening slightly, Alistair fell into the snow before looking to Shai with a grin.

Reaver cocked his brow at that, looking over to Graham before snorting slightly and snickering. "It's not that bad!"

"Babe, you've burned dow- . . ." A immediate blush appeared on his face. 

Chloe laughed, freeing her nose. "Like I can help it! You're both cute together~"

Graham gave a small smile. "Do you think we could win the cutest couple award!?" He pulled Reaver into his arm and pretend to take a picture. "Quick Rea, smile for our fans out there."

Buh'roham didn't back down but cursed himself for not being prepared for the Demons move. He did however learn that the monster was not here to kill him like usual, else he would've attacked already. That helped. "I am Buh'roham Jarho the Ancient Inventor. I'm working for the king of these lands and I'm trying to do my job. Who are you and why are you here?" 

@Daniel reaving

"I am maliath father of blood and fear, cartographer of the dead..... and the protector of this kingdom." He said as he stood up tall once more staring down at him 

-----------

shai groaned happily as she laid down letting her head rest on his body as she groaned at him thinking his body would be able to hold her heads weight

@xXLittleLokiXx

Graham gave a small smile. "Do you think we could win the cutest couple award!?" He pulled Reaver into his arm and pretend to take a picture. "Quick Rea, smile for our fans out there."

Reaver blinked a few times as he was pulled over. A blush remaining on his face as he managed to smile before snickering gently.

"See!? And, in all honesty, y' both probably would." Chloe laughed as she watched.

"I am maliath father of blood and fear, cartographer of the dead..... and the protector of this kingdom." He said as he stood up tall once more staring down at him 

-----------

shai groaned happily as she laid down letting her head rest on his body as she groaned at him thinking his body would be able to hold her heads weight

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki soon slowed to a stop, peeking into the alchemy lab with a quirked brow. Malvo doing the same.

----

Blinking, he lifted his brows and smirked before speaking in a bit of a struggle. "Alright... Shai, y' gotta lift your head a bit."

Reaver blinked a few times as he was pulled over. A blush remaining on his face as he managed to smile before snickering gently.

"See!? And, in all honesty, y' both probably would." Chloe laughed as she watched.

"Awww, thanks Chloe. I want to see what those look like."

Dei-Loki soon slowed to a stop, peeking into the alchemy lab with a quirked brow. Malvo doing the same.

----

Blinking, he lifted his brows and smirked before speaking in a bit of a struggle. "Alright... Shai, y' gotta lift your head a bit."

"Well I'm not too big on the "Father of blood and Death" part, but as to protecting the Kingdom we are on the same side." Buh'roham held out his hand. 

@Daniel reaving

Maliath looked to the beings hand then looked to his face. "Well then I ask that you keep safe. This castle and this kingdom are mine to protect. And I will not hesitate to kill some one to protect it. Even if it is some one considered a friend." He said as he quickly moved ending with his long talon like pointer finger gently pressed to the soft skin under his chin as he stared at the man more

-----------------

Shai groaned happily and refused as she nuzzled him more and relaxed on him

"Awww, thanks Chloe. I want to see what those look like."

"Do they even have cutest couple contests?" Reaver cocked a brow as he looked off in thought, leaning against Graham slightly in the process.

Shai groaned happily and refused as she nuzzled him more and relaxed on him

Alistair grunted quietly, attempting to lift her head, himself. Though, again, even with his struggle, he continued to hold some sort of fatherly smirk. "Shai, really..."

"Do they even have cutest couple contests?" Reaver cocked a brow as he looked off in thought, leaning against Graham slightly in the process.

Alistair grunted quietly, attempting to lift her head, himself. Though, again, even with his struggle, he continued to hold some sort of fatherly smirk. "Shai, really..."

"If they do, i want one. I mean, come on, how can i not win with someone as cute as you . . . and ME!? I might be over 6 feet tall and built like a jaguar, but damn it, i'm adorable." He snickered, obviously joking around.

"If they do, i want one. I mean, come on, how can i not win with someone as cute as you . . . and ME!? I might be over 6 feet tall and built like a jaguar, but damn it, i'm adorable." He snickered, obviously joking around.

"Damn right, you are." Reaver paused at his own words for a moment, his blush sticking around as he soon gently snickered, as well. His ear flicking at the sound of Chloe awwing once more in the background.

"Damn right, you are." Reaver paused at his own words for a moment, his blush sticking around as he soon gently snickered, as well. His ear flicking at the sound of Chloe awwing once more in the background.

Graham also blushed as he snickered. "Thanks babe. . . . babe or Rea?"

Shari groaned happily at him as he rolled onto her back next to him and looked at him groaning more

"Okay. Not sure if that's a threat or something, but I'm gonna get back to work now." Buh'roham went back to work, ignoring the abomination next to him. 

@Daniel reaving

Maliath growled a little and disappeared while his original self stood with Loki and his sister. "You better tell him to watch himself. You know I hate ignorance and that man clearly does not understand nor head the gravity of my words." Maliath said to him

"Whichever y' feel fits, sugar bear." Reaver rubbed the back of his head, a smile on his face as he looked to the floor. "I like both of them, really..."

"Then it's decided. You're my everything." He hugged Reaver to him and kissed his forehead.

Shari groaned happily at him as he rolled onto her back next to him and looked at him groaning more

Maliath growled a little and disappeared while his original self stood with Loki and his sister. "You better tell him to watch himself. You know I hate ignorance and that man clearly does not understand nor head the gravity of my words." Maliath said to him

Inhaling a bit, Alistair then moved and heavily sighed as he'd gently pet her head once his body was free of the weight.

----

"He's to be trusted." Malvo spoke up, Dei-Loki listening before sighing with a nod.

"I know well of your dislikes, Maliath. Please excuse him." Dei-Loki would add, looking to the demon with a sigh.

"Then it's decided. You're my everything." He hugged Reaver to him and kissed his forehead.

Reaver blushed at this, instantly returning the hug as he would quickly wag his tail. A grin sliding up his face. "I could say the same about you."

[SIZE= 10px]"I think I may cry..." [/SIZE]Chloe whispered as she watched with a smile.

Buh'roham was quite aware of the Demon's presence leaving the room, and Buh'roham relaxed a bit. He's had far too many run ins with Demonic creatures to take one "non-hostile" monster lightly. And he was fairly certain that they would not be friends. He continued work on the Metal Warrior. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

@Daniel reaving

Inhaling a bit, Alistair then moved and heavily sighed as he'd gently pet her head once his body was free of the weight.

----

"He's to be trusted." Malvo spoke up, Dei-Loki listening before sighing with a nod.

"I know well of your dislikes, Maliath. Please excuse him." Dei-Loki would add, looking to the demon with a sigh.

Reaver blushed at this, instantly returning the hug as he would quickly wag his tail. A grin sliding up his face. "I could say the same about you."

[SIZE= 10px]"I think I may cry..." [/SIZE]Chloe whispered as she watched with a smile.

She groaned happily as she clawed the air while wiggling closer to him all the while groaning and growling playfully

--------

"good." Maliath said as he looked to the two. "Now may I see your father?" He asked them

Graham laughed at hearing Chloe. "Oh shush. Stop doing that shipping thing that you youngsters do."

She groaned happily as she clawed the air while wiggling closer to him all the while groaning and growling playfully

--------

"good." Maliath said as he looked to the two. "Now may I see your father?" He asked them

Alistair looked over and watched, unable to hold back a light chuckle.

----

"He's in a meeting, isn't he?" Dei-Loki blinked, Malvo shrugging.

"We could always check? No harm in that."

Graham laughed at hearing Chloe. "Oh shush. Stop doing that shipping thing that you youngsters do."

"Ah, just as I say with my own, I'll go down with this ship!" Chloe would laugh and grin for a moment, only to have that look quickly run away from her face following the realisation of what she said.

Reaver widened his eyes a bit at this, quickly looking over to Chloe with a surprised look before glancing to Graham. 'Oooh, boy...'

Alistair looked over and watched, unable to hold back a light chuckle.

----

"He's in a meeting, isn't he?" Dei-Loki blinked, Malvo shrugging.

"We could always check? No harm in that."

"Ah, just as I say with my own, I'll go down with this ship!" Chloe would laugh and grin for a moment, only to have that look quickly run away from her face following the realisation of what she said.

Reaver widened his eyes a bit at this, quickly looking over to Chloe with a surprised look before glancing to Graham. 'Oooh, boy...'

She groaned more as she pushed against him with her head wanting attention

-----

"let us do that." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back