• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I'm getting a brain freeze. Yeaaah, my head hurts." Graham said as he looked at Reaver's face, but not at his eyes.

Reaver's head cocked slightly after nodding. "Try pushing yer tongue t' the roof of yer mouth, that always works fer me."

"Better now than later, I suppose..." Reaver huffed, nodding in the process.

"Then. . . let's do this." Graham got up after paying for his food, got on his horse and traveled with Arion all the way back to the Palace and then got off his horse. 

"Then. . . let's do this." Graham got up after paying for his food, got on his horse and traveled with Arion all the way back to the Palace and then got off his horse. 

Reaver and the others stood and followed on the backs of the other two horses. Reaver exhaling as he glanced in the palace's direction once they got there.

"Good luck, you guys." Malvo watched both Graham and Reaver, smiling a bit in the process.

Reaver and the others stood and followed on the backs of the other two horses. Reaver exhaling as he glanced in the palace's direction once they got there.

"Good luck, you guys." Malvo watched both Graham and Reaver, smiling a bit in the process.

Graham nodded, grabbing Reaver's hand and led the two to Adrian's study. He spotted Zuzu and Adrian in the room. "So, thanks for telling me that Reaver loves me. I would've liked to known, but that's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'm with him now, so. . . yeah. Thanks for being there for me." He crossed his arms and kept his best scowl onto his face. He was the best actor when it came to hiding his feelings behind his face, creating a mask easily.

Graham nodded, grabbing Reaver's hand and led the two to Adrian's study. He spotted Zuzu and Adrian in the room. "So, thanks for telling me that Reaver loves me. I would've liked to known, but that's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'm with him now, so. . . yeah. Thanks for being there for me." He crossed his arms and kept his best scowl onto his face. He was the best actor when it came to hiding his feelings behind his face, creating a mask easily.

Reaver would follow close behind after feeling Graham take his hand. His gaze traveling to both Zuzana and Adrian.

The two looked up and over to them both, a bit of surprise on their faces.

"Wait, are you both really--" Zuzana took a moment, looking back and forth between both Graham and Reaver, smiling a bit before slightly grimacing from the scowl her brother had warn. "We would've told you..." she then glanced to Adrian, whom had also been grimacing.

Rubbing the back of his head, Adrian blinked. "We thought it would've sounded better coming from Reaver, instead of us."

Reaver would follow close behind after feeling Graham take his hand. His gaze traveling to both Zuzana and Adrian.

The two looked up and over to them both, a bit of surprise on their faces.

"Wait, are you both really--" Zuzana took a moment, looking back and forth between both Graham and Reaver, smiling a bit before slightly grimacing from the scowl her brother had warn. "We would've told you..." she then glanced to Adrian, whom had also been grimacing.

Rubbing the back of his head, Adrian blinked. "We thought it would've sounded better coming from Reaver, instead of us."

Graham then smiled. "Gotch you! I'm not mad at you two! I mean, i'm hurt that no one told me for the past few years, but i would never be mad at my baby sis or the King that protects her. But yes, i am dating Reaver now."

Graham then smiled. "Gotch you! I'm not mad at you two! I mean, i'm hurt that no one told me for the past few years, but i would never be mad at my baby sis or the King that protects her. But yes, i am dating Reaver now."

Both Zuzana and Adrian then sighed in relief, Zuzana soon having awwed at this.

"I was wondering when this would happen." Adrian chuckled. "And here I thought it would be next winter!"

"This was a long time coming." Zuzana smiled. "I'm happy for you both."

Both Zuzana and Adrian then sighed in relief, Zuzana soon having awwed at this.

"I was wondering when this would happen." Adrian chuckled. "And here I thought it would be next winter!"

"This was a long time coming." Zuzana smiled. "I'm happy for you both."

"Thanks. See, Rea!? He thought that this was going to go badly."

"Thanks. See, Rea!? He thought that this was going to go badly."

'Thank the gods and goddesses...' Reaver breathed a loud sigh of relief, soon cocking a brow as Adrian walked over and clapped him on the back with a chuckle.

"What would ever give you that idea? Make it seem like we'd give y' a hard time..." Adrian grinned as he looked to his younger brother.

'Thank the gods and goddesses...' Reaver breathed a loud sigh of relief, soon cocking a brow as Adrian walked over and clapped him on the back with a chuckle.

"What would ever give you that idea? Make it seem like we'd give y' a hard time..." Adrian grinned as he looked to his younger brother.

Graham's eyes shifted to Adrian. He couldn't say anything, since that was what brothers do. They teased, they fought, they love. Graham turned to his sis and smiled.

Graham's eyes shifted to Adrian. He couldn't say anything, since that was what brothers do. They teased, they fought, they love. Graham turned to his sis and smiled.

As Adrian talked to Reaver, Zuzana would smile and return her brother's glance. Gently snickering. "You've been home for two days, and you've already been pretty busy, it seems."

As Adrian talked to Reaver, Zuzana would smile and return her brother's glance. Gently snickering. "You've been home for two days, and you've already been pretty busy, it seems."

"Life's funny like that i suppose. There's one thing i do miss most of all though, you. Haven't seen you in Gods knows how long. You're growing up, your not at my stomach anymore. You've become taller and stronger and much more braver. The Queen's her own knight, they say and they're damn right. You're truly turned into what our parents wanted."

Shai giggled as she saw her fathers hole and ran over getting onto her hands and knees as she crawled in giggling happily as she looked around

Buh'roham unfortunately had to leave if he wanted to get any work done. He said goodbye to the Commander and The Little Dragon and went on his way. On the way to his laboratory he saw The General and Reaver talking to The King and some other people he hadn't met yet. He paused outside the door and contemplated on entering and introducing himself. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
"Life's funny like that i suppose. There's one thing i do miss most of all though, you. Haven't seen you in Gods knows how long. You're growing up, your not at my stomach anymore. You've become taller and stronger and much more braver. The Queen's her own knight, they say and they're damn right. You're truly turned into what our parents wanted."

Zuzana had smiled softly at that, closing her orange eyes. "Time does that to all of us, a lot of times for the better. I think the only things that haven't changed are our personalities."

Shai giggled as she saw her fathers hole and ran over getting onto her hands and knees as she crawled in giggling happily as she looked around

Alistair chuckled as he watched her. A wide grin on his face. "Well, what do you think?"

Zuzana had smiled softly at that, closing her orange eyes. "Time does that to all of us, a lot of times for the better. I think the only things that haven't changed are our personalities."

Alistair chuckled as he watched her. A wide grin on his face. "Well, what do you think?"

All she could respond with was giggles of delight as she sat in the snow cave looking around

"I hope that never changes. I like the way i am, i like the way you are and i like the way everyone else is. But Sis, something is coming, i can feel it. Fate isn't that kind. When you live as royalty, threats are inevitable. Hold yourself high and walk tall, my little, brave sister."

All she could respond with was giggles of delight as she sat in the snow cave looking around

With a chuckle, he peeked in at her. "Glad it's to your liking."

"I hope that never changes. I like the way i am, i like the way you are and i like the way everyone else is. But Sis, something is coming, i can feel it. Fate isn't that kind. When you live as royalty, threats are inevitable. Hold yourself high and walk tall, my little, brave sister."

Her smile soon fell before sighing. "You feel it, as well?.." And, as if to follow her next words, a very faint smile formed on her face. [COLOR= rgb(139, 69, 19)]"I will. I always have."[/COLOR]

Her smile soon fell before sighing. "You feel it, as well?.." And, as if to follow her next words, a very faint smile formed on her face. [COLOR= rgb(139, 69, 19)]"I will. I always have."[/COLOR]

She giggled and hugged her daddy around the neck. "I love it!" She said happily

Graham hugged his sister and then turned back towards Buh'roham. "You okay?"

@TheCountryWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back