• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
With a gentle sigh, Reaver had then soon nodded in understanding. His eyes having closed.

Dei-Loki gently flicked an ear, watching them both still.

"When do y' guys plan on telling the others?" Malvo had then asked, her brow having lifted a bit.

"Maybe today? I just figured out a few hours ago about his love for me, so i haven't really thought this through. What about you, Rea?"

Shai happily pushed more snow over to them not caring for there conversation as she worked happily

@xXLittleLokiXx

@TheCountryWarrior

Alistair would blink at Buh'roham, soon backing out of the hole he'd made in the snow mound with a smirk.

@Daniel reaving, @TheCountryWarrior

"Maybe today? I just figured out a few hours ago about his love for me, so i haven't really thought this through. What about you, Rea?"

"That sounds good t'--" though, Reaver would then pause and groan at the thought of telling the King. Bringing his hands to his face as he'd done so. "Ehhh... Adrian should be fun..."

"That sounds good t'--" though, Reaver would then pause and groan at the thought of telling the King. Bringing his hands to his face as he'd done so. "Ehhh... Adrian should be fun..."

Graham laughed, "I can tell him. Don't worry about it."

Graham laughed, "I can tell him. Don't worry about it."

Reaver peeked over his hands, a relieved sigh escaping him as he'd drop his hands back to the table. Hanging his head a bit. as a smirk formed on his face. "Y' truly are a lifesaver."

Buh'roham finished the cannons on the wall. He started working on the spires. He said with a reminiscent smile, "The reminds me of my time as a kit in Am Brodia. We built entire villages of snow!" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

"Did you?" Alistair questioned, his brow having curiously quirked.

@Daniel reaving

Reaver peeked over his hands, a relieved sigh escaping him as he'd drop his hands back to the table. Hanging his head a bit. as a smirk formed on his face. "Y' truly are a lifesaver."

"I know. Besides, he may be my King, but we've established a very long time ago that i'm not afraid of saying what i wish to say in front of him. Remember when i learned that Adrian and Zuzu were dating? The look of pure horror on the King's face as i told him that if he hurt Zuzu, i would take the family jewels off of him and throw them in the deepest part of the ocean." Graham sighed with a smile.

"I know. Besides, he may be my King, but we've established a very long time ago that i'm not afraid of saying what i wish to say in front of him. Remember when i learned that Adrian and Zuzu were dating? The look of pure horror on the King's face as i told him that if he hurt Zuzu, i would take the family jewels off of him and throw them in the deepest part of the ocean." Graham sighed with a smile.

"Ah, memories." Reaver huffed, his smirk growing to a grin.

"I remember hearing about that from mam when I was little." Dei-Loki would blink as he snickered and crossed his arms.

"Ah, memories." Reaver huffed, his smirk growing to a grin.

"I remember hearing about that from mam when I was little." Dei-Loki would blink as he snickered and crossed his arms.

Graham nodded while laughing. "Yeah, Zuzu was not happy after she found out that i threatened her future husband. I got a stern talking to."

Graham nodded while laughing. "Yeah, Zuzu was not happy after she found out that i threatened her future husband. I got a stern talking to."

"I heard she even gave ya her famous glare." Dei-Loki had grinned, snickering still in the process.

"Yes! With a matching set of villagers and warriors. Sometimes we would employ magic to animate the snow people and simulate wars! We'd often make entire timelines for the snow warriors and write extensive background storylines and intrigue. It was intense." 

"I heard she even gave ya her famous glare." Dei-Loki had grinned, snickering still in the process.

"Mhmm~. Your Mother is a Queen for a reason. Even the King fears her. That's why i'm not really worried about her. I know she can handle things on her own."

"Yes! With a matching set of villagers and warriors. Sometimes we would employ magic to animate the snow people and simulate wars! We'd often make entire timelines for the snow warriors and write extensive background storylines and intrigue. It was intense." 

Alistair, listening as he would smooth out the fort doorway, had grinned and nodded. "Certainly sounds like it was."

@Daniel reaving

"Mhmm~. Your Mother is a Queen for a reason. Even the King fears her. That's why i'm not really worried about her. I know she can handle things on her own."

Dei-Loki would nod in agreement as he'd press his back to the back of the booth. "Most definitely."

"I'm a bit surprised her glare alone doesn't end the blight. I bet she could stare at whoever is in charge and get them to back down by just sheer threat." Malvo softly giggled, soon sighing as she shifted a bit in her seat.

Dei-Loki would nod in agreement as he'd press his back to the back of the booth. "Most definitely."

"I'm a bit surprised her glare alone doesn't end the blight. I bet she could stare at whoever is in charge and get them to back down by just sheer threat." Malvo softly giggled, soon sighing as she shifted a bit in her seat.

"No doubt about that. That reminds me, i'll have to tell her too. We have to tell a lot of people. It'll probably be known through out Engranussia."

"No doubt about that. That reminds me, i'll have to tell her too. We have to tell a lot of people. It'll probably be known through out Engranussia."

"I'm sure Alison and Chloe would like t' know, as well." Reaver brought up, quirking a brow. "Between them and Val. I think I can handle telling her and Chloe, though."

"I'm sure Alison and Chloe would like t' know, as well." Reaver brought up, quirking a brow. "Between them and Val. I think I can handle telling her and Chloe, though."

"Well Valhalla day is coming up soon. So, i'll tell Alison, unless word spreads quickly and would already have heard it."

"Well Valhalla day is coming up soon. So, i'll tell Alison, unless word spreads quickly and would already have heard it."

Reaver nodded in agreement. "Surely word doesn't spread that quick..."

"Don't doubt it. Word spreads faster than the plague around here." Malvo added, Dei-Loki sighing quietly.

Reaver nodded in agreement. "Surely word doesn't spread that quick..."

"Don't doubt it. Word spreads faster than the plague around here." Malvo added, Dei-Loki sighing quietly.

"Mhmm. Especially coming from the palace."

Reaver huffed at this, rubbing his face before smirking. "Well... hopefully that makes this easier, then.

"We're going to be okay. The only thing you should be worried about is finishing that ice-cream before it drips onto your shirt and pants."

"We're going to be okay. The only thing you should be worried about is finishing that ice-cream before it drips onto your shirt and pants."

Reaver lifted his brow, quickly looking to the slowly melting ice cream. "Oh! Right." And, following his words, he went back to licking his ice cream. allowing his tongue to catch what had dripped onto the cone.

Reaver lifted his brow, quickly looking to the slowly melting ice cream. "Oh! Right." And, following his words, he went back to licking his ice cream. allowing his tongue to catch what had dripped onto the cone.

Graham looked down immediately as Reaver did that, not wanting the kids or Reaver know that he was thinking dirty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back