• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Right after he left shai ran over to her father hugging his leg tightly as she watched in the direction the mean man ran off in

Feeling her do so, Alistair immediately let out a heavy, relieved sigh following Axl's departure. Soon, he'd then crouch and pull Shai into a hug.

Dei-Loki had watched, quietly sighing. "You've gotten yourself into quite a predicament, Knight Commander..."

"It's... nothing to be concerned with. It's taken care of." Alistair sighed, looking to Dei-Loki. "Thank you, m'lord..."

With a nod to them, Dei-Loki continued to glance about. "I feel this isn't the last we'll see of him. And I'm correct, aren't I? If that's the case then my sister and I have far more t' look into than what we came to investigate originally."

"Ah, i missed a lot while i was gone." Graham opened the door to outside with a smile. "What ride are we taking?"

Malvo and Reaver inhaled deeply the moment the cold air hit them, the two heading outside.

"Should we take the horses?" Reaver suggested as he'd face the two - walking backwards once out the door.

Feeling her do so, Alistair immediately let out a heavy, relieved sigh following Axl's departure. Soon, he'd then crouch and pull Shai into a hug.

Dei-Loki had watched, quietly sighing. "You've gotten yourself into quite a predicament, Knight Commander..."

"It's... nothing to be concerned with. It's taken care of." Alistair sighed, looking to Dei-Loki. "Thank you, m'lord..."

With a nod to them, Dei-Loki continued to glance about. "I feel this isn't the last we'll see of him. And I'm correct, aren't I? If that's the case then my sister and I have far more t' look into than what we came to investigate originally."

Malvo and Reaver inhaled deeply the moment the cold air hit them, the two heading outside.

"Should we take the horses?" Reaver suggested as he'd face the two - walking backwards once out the door.

Shai nuzzled into her father holding onto him lovingly as she looked at him gently nuzzling his neck

Shai nuzzled into her father holding onto him lovingly as she looked at him gently nuzzling his neck

Alistair held a slight smile, rubbing her back before then sighing softly.

"Though, seeing as this negative encounter is over, I shall let y' get back to whatever ya both were planning to do prior." And, with that, Dei-Loki turned and went to head back to the palace. With his doppelganger leading the newcomer around, he, himself was free.

"Absolutely. I haven't rode on Arion in such a long time." Graham whistled and a neigh rain through the air. Soon Arion, the horse that Graham lead into many land battles, stood there, tall and magnificent. 

images

"Aye, you got some new parts, my ol' demonic friend." Graham chuckled as he scratched the last part of hair left on Arion's face. The cyborg horse huffed and nuzzled Graham, careful not to stab him with the horns on his head.

Since the current situation seemed to dissipate, Buh'roham went on his way to the King. Questions still flooded his mind as he approached where a maid told him the King would be. He knocked. "Excuse me your Highness. If you have a moment." He said as he bowed with his hat in his hands, a sign of respect. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Absolutely. I haven't rode on Arion in such a long time." Graham whistled and a neigh rain through the air. Soon Arion, the horse that Graham lead into many land battles, stood there, tall and magnificent. 

images

"Aye, you got some new parts, my ol' demonic friend." Graham chuckled as he scratched the last part of hair left on Arion's face. The cyborg horse huffed and nuzzled Graham, careful not to stab him with the horns on his head.

Reaver watched as Arion made his appearance, a smile on his face as he'd tuck his hands away in his pockets. Marveling at the creature. "Still as majestic as ever."

Malvo watched with a grin on her face, soon catching sight of Dei-Loki as he called out to him. "Dei! Do y' mind if I take Tromluí out fer a bit?"

Dei-Loki halted, turning his attention over to them as he blinked. "Why? Where are you going?"

Since the current situation seemed to dissipate, Buh'roham went on his way to the King. Questions still flooded his mind as he approached where a maid told him the King would be. He knocked. "Excuse me your Highness. If you have a moment." He said as he bowed with his hat in his hands, a sign of respect. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Adrian looked up and over to Buh'roham, a smile soon growing on his face. "Ah, Buh'roham. Finding the place to your liking, I hope?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alistair held a slight smile, rubbing her back before then sighing softly.

"Though, seeing as this negative encounter is over, I shall let y' get back to whatever ya both were planning to do prior." And, with that, Dei-Loki turned and went to head back to the palace. With his doppelganger leading the newcomer around, he, himself was free.

Samantha cuddled her father happily before speaking. "Papa lets make a fort!" She said cutely

"Yes thank you. I have set up in the lab. Your daughter was very helpful in showing me the palace. I have a predicament. I have the means to outfit your warriors against the Blight, however my machine requires raw materials. If these materials could be afforded to me, I could make weapons and armor for your entire army in 6 months. I humbly ask for these materials for your Warriors. Not to mention the other machines that are in the planning stage. Machines that are combatants of their own. I also take requests if you have any idea for an item or machine. We'll need all the help we can get to fight the Blight." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reaver watched as Arion made his appearance, a smile on his face as he'd tuck his hands away in his pockets. Marveling at the creature. "Still as majestic as ever."

Malvo watched with a grin on her face, soon catching sight of Dei-Loki as he called out to him. "Dei! Do y' mind if I take Tromluí out fer a bit?"

Dei-Loki halted, turning his attention over to them as he blinked. "Why? Where are you going?"

"We're going to get ice-cream, wanna come with us?" 

Samantha cuddled her father happily before speaking. "Papa lets make a fort!" She said cutely

Looking down to her, Alistair nodded with a grin on his face. "Alright."

"Yes thank you. I have set up in the lab. Your daughter was very helpful in showing me the palace. I have a predicament. I have the means to outfit your warriors against the Blight, however my machine requires raw materials. If these materials could be afforded to me, I could make weapons and armor for your entire army in 6 months. I humbly ask for these materials for your Warriors. Not to mention the other machines that are in the planning stage. Machines that are combatants of their own. I also take requests if you have any idea for an item or machine. We'll need all the help we can get to fight the Blight." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Adrian had listened, his brow having cocked. "This sounds a bit costly." He'd then sigh, a small smirk appearing on his face as he leaned back a tad. "But, if this will aid in the fight, how could I say no? Very well, you'll be granted what y' need."

"We're going to get ice-cream, wanna come with us?" 

"Ice cream..?"

Reaver nodded, grinning in the process. "Yeah."

"Or, are ya too busy becoming a smile-less brat, like ya were as a teen?" Malvo teased, Dei-Loki's brow having twitched.

"I was never a--!" Dei-Loki had then huffed, heading over as he shut his eyes. "I'll come along."

Buh'roham saluted the King with the old Am Brodian salute. "Thank you your majesty. You will not regret this." He exited the room. He peeked his head back in. "If ever you need anything, I'm in the lab." He peeked his head back out. He went back to the lab, but the main problem stuck in his mind. All the other materials were all well and good, but Buh'roham needed Brodikainium from his homeland. The other option was go spelunking in caves to find some. What he had would suffice for now though. He decided to get some fresh air first heading to the courtyard where he saw The Commander and his Little Dragon. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

Well, Owen was sure he just damn near lost his mind when a second little midget wolf prince stepped out from the other, completely identical. The man paled a little as he lifted a hand to run his fingers slowly back through his hair, closing his eyes for a minute to try and come to grips with this situation before they opened once more. You know what? He wasn't going to say jack shit about it. Just go with the flow, O, just go with the flow. "Well, alrighty then." He mused in a cracking voice, his hand tightening around the reins of his horse as he followed the... doppelganger. 

Buh'roham saluted the King with the old Am Brodian salute. "Thank you your majesty. You will not regret this." He exited the room. He peeked his head back in. "If ever you need anything, I'm in the lab." He peeked his head back out. He went back to the lab, but the main problem stuck in his mind. All the other materials were all well and good, but Buh'roham needed Brodikainium from his homeland. The other option was go spelunking in caves to find some. What he had would suffice for now though. He decided to get some fresh air first heading to the courtyard where he saw The Commander and his Little Dragon. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

"Where shall we build it? Right here?" Alistair asked Shai, a smile on his face before he looked over to Buh'roham and gave a brief nod of greeting.

@Daniel reaving

Well, Owen was sure he just damn near lost his mind when a second little midget wolf prince stepped out from the other, completely identical. The man paled a little as he lifted a hand to run his fingers slowly back through his hair, closing his eyes for a minute to try and come to grips with this situation before they opened once more. You know what? He wasn't going to say jack shit about it. Just go with the flow, O, just go with the flow. "Well, alrighty then." He mused in a cracking voice, his hand tightening around the reins of his horse as he followed the... doppelganger. 

The doppelganger made no noise, other than the sound of his boots crunching the fresh snow beneath them. That is, until he finally did speak. Blank, half lidded gaze forward. "Judging by that accent of yours, I'd say you've come from Màkrum, have y' not?"

"Where shall we build it? Right here?" Alistair asked Shai, a smile on his face before he looked over to Buh'roham and gave a brief nod of greeting.

@Daniel reaving

The doppelganger made no noise, other than the sound of his boots crunching the fresh snow beneath them. That is, until he finally did speak. Blank, half lidded gaze forward. "Judging by that accent of yours, I'd say you've come from Màkrum, have y' not?"

"Yeah yeah!" She said happily to hin

"Ice cream..?"

Reaver nodded, grinning in the process. "Yeah."

"Or, are ya too busy becoming a smile-less brat, like ya were as a teen?" Malvo teased, Dei-Loki's brow having twitched.

"I was never a--!" Dei-Loki had then huffed, heading over as he shut his eyes. "I'll come along."

"Let's go then." Graham laughed as he jumped onto Arion and patted Arion's neck.

"Yeah yeah!" She said happily to hin

With a laugh, he'd soon nod. Ruffling her hair. "Alright. Best get to it, then."

"Let's go then." Graham laughed as he jumped onto Arion and patted Arion's neck.

The three would then nod, Reaver having straightened his posture. "Alright, let's see here..." And, bringing two fingers to his mouth, he'd release a loud, quick whistle - the instant sound of galloping heard in the distance before a large, majestic, black unicorn rushed into sight. Soon slowing to a stop before huffing. The heated breath of the creature seen as it made contact with the cold air. With an instant grin, Reaver raised his hands in triumph. "Tibbot!"

(He's got a saddle and reins, as well. despite the picture.)

dark-unicorn.jpg

Malvo had glanced from Reaver's ride, to Dei-Loki. "Let's go get Tromluí out of the shadows, then!" She'd exclaim, Dei-Loki having nodded before turning to face the nearest - darkest shadow. He, too, would then whistle. A pair of red eyes soon seen before a pitch black horse had stepped into the light.

shadowmere_by_sanguine_sun-d6ki1ll.jpg

And, with a slight smirk, Dei-Loki patted his horse before hopping on. Malvo hopping on behind him.

With a laugh, he'd soon nod. Ruffling her hair. "Alright. Best get to it, then."

The three would then nod, Reaver having straightened his posture. "Alright, let's see here..." And, bringing two fingers to his mouth, he'd release a loud, quick whistle - the instant sound of galloping heard in the distance before a large, majestic, black unicorn rushed into sight. Soon slowing to a stop before huffing. The heated breath of the creature seen as it made contact with the cold air. With an instant grin, Reaver raised his hands in triumph. "Tibbot!"

View attachment 213111

Malvo had glanced from Reaver's ride, to Dei-Loki. "Let's go get Tromluí out of the shadows, then!" She'd exclaim, Dei-Loki having nodded before turning to face the nearest - darkest shadow. He, too, would then whistle. A pair of red eyes soon seen before a pitch black horse had stepped into the light.

View attachment 213116

And, with a slight smirk, Dei-Loki patted his horse before hopping on. Malvo hopping on behind him.

"Yay!" She cheered as she started pushing snow into a big pile

View attachment 213111

View attachment 213116

"We ready?"

Alistair aided her in doing so. And, as he'd push, he held a happy smile.

"Ready." Reaver spoke as he got onto Tibbot. Patting his mane with a smile. Both Dei and Malvo having nodded in agreement.

Graham nodded, "Arion! Let's go!" He tapped the heel of his boot to the horse's mechanical side and heard the huff from Arion. The nightmarish, cyborg mare began to gallop on the empty road. Graham enjoyed the feeling of ridding, how he longed for this instead of overseas and not at home where his heart laid. In a mere fifteen minutes, the stallion stopped at the ice-cream parlor. "I know what i'm getting." He swung his leg around and jumped onto the ground. He opened the door and smiled. "After all of you."

"Greetings Commander." Regret showed in his eyes. "I wanted to know if the child was doing well." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

Alistair's gaze traveled to Buh'roham once more, standing on his knees as he straightened himself briefly. "From what I can see, she's doing a lot better. Thank you for the concern."

@Daniel reaving

Graham nodded, "Arion! Let's go!" He tapped the heel of his boot to the horse's mechanical side and heard the huff from Arion. The nightmarish, cyborg mare began to gallop on the empty road. Graham enjoyed the feeling of ridding, how he longed for this instead of overseas and not at home where his heart laid. In a mere fifteen minutes, the stallion stopped at the ice-cream parlor. "I know what i'm getting." He swung his leg around and jumped onto the ground. He opened the door and smiled. "After all of you."

The others had followed at a steady pace, each dismounting their horses as the twins had made their way in. Reaver softly petting Tibbot. "For the last unicorn, you still hold a steady trot." He would compliment with a smirk - soon following the others in and glancing to Graham as his smile would grow. "Thank y'."

@Daniel reaving

The others had followed at a steady pace, each dismounting their horses as the twins had made their way in. Reaver softly petting Tibbot. "For the last unicorn, you still hold a steady trot." He would compliment with a smirk - soon following the others in and glancing to Graham as his smile would grow. "Thank y'."

Graham walked in and went to the short line. "Tell me what you all want. I'm buying."

Alistair aided her in doing so. And, as he'd push, he held a happy smile.

"Ready." Reaver spoke as he got onto Tibbot. Patting his mane with a smile. Both Dei and Malvo having nodded in agreement.

"Greetings Commander." Regret showed in his eyes. "I wanted to know if the child was doing well." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Daniel reaving

Alistair's gaze traveled to Buh'roham once more, standing on his knees as he straightened himself briefly. "From what I can see, she's doing a lot better. Thank you for the concern."

@Daniel reaving

Shai happily worked on the fort till the man that hurt her yesterday game making her hide a little behind the mound of snow as she kept working

Graham walked in and went to the short line. "Tell me what you all want. I'm buying."

"Cookiedouuuuuugh." Reaver replied, soon pocketing his hands as he followed. "Please?"

"I could go for some Neapolitan." Malvo answered, cocking a brow and looking over as she heard Dei-Loki snicker. "What?"

"Of cooouuuuurse y' could." He then stumbled a bit, snickering after Malvo shoved him. "Cookies n' cream, fer me."

Shai happily worked on the fort till the man that hurt her yesterday game making her hide a little behind the mound of snow as she kept working

Alistair looked to Shai once more, lifting a brow as he noticed her slightly hide before having leaned back over to get back to work. A small smile returning to his face. "Shall we make this fort so it puts a roof over our heads, or shall we leave it open for a nice view of the sky?"

@TheCountryWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back