• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Buh'roham quirked his brow. "Oh are you an inventor as well?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"I am!" Reaver exclaimed with a grin, turning his attention back to Buh'roham. slowly, his arms folded at his chest. "Crafter of handcannons, as well as those hidden cane blades you see certain travelers use." And, keeping his grin, he looked to the window. "And, of course, y' can't forget my baby. My--" he took a seated search with his eyes, glancing behind his chair with a lifted brow. "flamethrower..." 'Where..? Oh. Oh my gods. I GOT SO DRUNK I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I PUT IT!'

Shai slowly started to wake up a while later in her bed groaning softly as she looked around. "Papa?" She asked softly as she sat up a little rubbing her eyes gently as she yawned and looked around

@xXLittleLokiXx

"No way! You made the Cane Blade?! I've always wanted one of those! And a what? A flamethrower? By the name alone I can tell it's awesome! Um, is something wrong? He noticed the wolf looking around in a panic. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am!" Reaver exclaimed with a grin, turning his attention back to Buh'roham. slowly, his arms folded at his chest. "Crafter of handcannons, as well as those hidden cane blades you see certain travelers use." And, keeping his grin, he looked to the window. "And, of course, y' can't forget my baby. My--" he took a seated search with his eyes, glancing behind his chair with a lifted brow. "flamethrower..." 'Where..? Oh. Oh my gods. I GOT SO DRUNK I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I PUT IT!'

Graham felt something hit his leg as he was washing the dishes in the other room. He looked down at the nozzle of Reaver's baby. "Always forgetting things when you're drunk." He picked up the flamethrower and walked back into the dining room. "Rea, did your forget something?" He leaned against the threshold of the doorway, swinging the flamethrower gently against his leg.

Graham felt something hit his leg as he was washing the dishes in the other room. He looked down at the nozzle of Reaver's baby. "Always forgetting things when you're drunk." He picked up the flamethrower and walked back into the dining room. "Rea, did your forget something?" He leaned against the threshold of the doorway, swinging the flamethrower gently against his leg.

"I seemed to have--" Reaver looked up and over the moment he heard Graham. His eyes widening as he grinned once more - eyeing the flamethrower as he stood and made his way over. "There it is! Ah, gods... Were was it?"

@TheCountryWarrior

Shai slowly started to wake up a while later in her bed groaning softly as she looked around. "Papa?" She asked softly as she sat up a little rubbing her eyes gently as she yawned and looked around

@xXLittleLokiXx

Working at his desk, the Knight Commander (Whom I... Still haven't named yet. Good gods.XD ) had been sorting through his papers. A light sigh slipping from him as he ran his hand across his chin lightly.

"I seemed to have--" Reaver looked up and over the moment he heard Graham. His eyes widening as he grinned once more - eyeing the flamethrower as he stood and made his way over. "There it is! Ah, gods... Were was it?"

@TheCountryWarrior

Working at his desk, the Knight Commander (Whom I... Still haven't named yet. Good gods.XD ) had been sorting through his papers. A light sigh slipping from him as he ran his hand across his chin lightly.

"In the kitchen, right next to the sink." He tapped the flamethrower once more on his leg before handing it to Reaver. He put his hands inside the pockets of his hoodie, turning to go back to the dishes. 

@TheCountryWarrior

(Lol name him then XD)

slowly shai stood up on the bed and walked over to the edge and got on her knees then went butt out as she slid down the side of the bed on her tummy landing on her butt on the floor she quickly got up grabbing her teddy bear and leaving the bed room to look for her father. "Papa?" She called a little louder as she pushed the big door open and walked out it slowly

"In the kitchen, right next to the sink." He tapped the flamethrower once more on his leg before handing it to Reaver. He put his hands inside the pockets of his hoodie, turning to go back to the dishes. 

Taking the flamethrower, he'd nod and watch Graham turn to go back. "Thank y'..." And, soon lifting it to put the barrels onto his back, he looked to Buh'roham as a smile remained on his face. "Care t' see it in action? I have t' melt the snow on the stone stairs outside, anyway."

@TheCountryWarrior

(Lol name him then XD)

slowly shai stood up on the bed and walked over to the edge and got on her knees then went butt out as she slid down the side of the bed on her tummy landing on her butt on the floor she quickly got up grabbing her teddy bear and leaving the bed room to look for her father. "Papa?" She called a little louder as she pushed the big door open and walked out it slowly

(I'll go with the first name off the top of my head, then.XD )

Upon hearing the gentle, increasing in volume voice of his daughter, Alistair looked to the doorway to his study and smiled before calling out. "In the study, Shai."

Taking the flamethrower, he'd nod and watch Graham turn to go back. "Thank y'..." And, soon lifting it to put the barrels onto his back, he looked to Buh'roham as a smile remained on his face. "Care t' see it in action? I have t' melt the snow on the stone stairs outside, anyway."

@TheCountryWarrior

(I'll go with the first name off the top of my head, then.XD )

Upon hearing the gentle, increasing in volume voice of his daughter, Alistair looked to the doorway to his study and smiled before calling out. "In the study, Shai."

Shai smiled at the sound of her fathers voice and immediately shot into a run towards the study. The thud thud of her feet getting louder as she neared the room before it quieted as she got there and pushed the door open with her right hand while she held her teddy to her chest with the other one. "Papa?" She called curiously as she looked around again

"Hell yeah! It would also be a good chance to test Chrysilis' new upgrade on snowman." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reaver released a laugh as he nodded and clipped the strap at his chest. "Alright, then!" However, he'd then glance in the direction of the kitchen again. Hesitating before having poked his head in to look at Graham. "We'll, uh... We'll be in the front, if ya want t' come along, once finished..."

@Forever J

Shai smiled at the sound of her fathers voice and immediately shot into a run towards the study. The thud thud of her feet getting louder as she neared the room before it quieted as she got there and pushed the door open with her right hand while she held her teddy to her chest with the other one. "Papa?" She called curiously as she looked around again

Alistair would smile, slowly standing as he made his way over to her. "Good morning. Feeling better, I hope?"

Reaver released a laugh as he nodded and clipped the strap at his chest. "Alright, then!" However, he'd then glance in the direction of the kitchen again. Hesitating before having poked his head in to look at Graham. "We'll, uh... We'll be in the front, if ya want t' come along, once finished..."

@Forever J

Alistair would smile, slowly standing as he made his way over to her. "Good morning. Feeling better, I hope?"

Graham wiped his hands with a rag as he looked to Reaver. "I . . . yeah, i'll come." Graham put on his boots and a jacket before walking to Reaver with a small smile. "Let's get going, haven't been in snow for so long." The childish part of him was slowly coming back out of its shell.

Buh'roham started for the door. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reaver's smile brightened after hearing Graham's agreement - zipping his coat as he followed. "Just like old times, Graham, yeah? With the snow wars and space ships?" He would keep his smile as he swam in the nostalgic memories of their childhood. Clearly enjoying himself at just the mere thought. "Aaaah, fpace!"

@Forever J

@Forever J

Shai smiled and nodded as she quickly made her way over to him hugging his leg happily as she looked up at him then reached her arms up wanting him to pick her up

Reaver's smile brightened after hearing Graham's agreement - zipping his coat as he followed. "Just like old times, Graham, yeah? With the snow wars and space ships?" He would keep his smile as he swam in the nostalgic memories of their childhood. Clearly enjoying himself at just the mere thought. "Aaaah, fpace!"

@Forever J

"Mhmm~." He chuckled. He grabbed the railing on the side of the stairs down, and lifted himself up. "For FPACE!" He jumped off the railing and into the snow, sticking a perfect landing. 

Buh'roham didn't have a coat, his fur kept him rather warm. He did have a leather chest plate and pants and boots, with a fire colored cape and a Cad Bane type hat (from The Clone Wars). "Spaceships? Sounds cool." He continued walking at a normal pace. No need for theatrics. He started building several snowmen for testing the Adjuster Upgrade for Chrysilis. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

Shai smiled and nodded as she quickly made her way over to him hugging his leg happily as she looked up at him then reached her arms up wanting him to pick her up

A soft laugh escaped him before he quickly scooped her up. Nuzzling her hair gently as he held her. "Good! Glad t' hear it. Now, how about some breakfast?"

"Mhmm~." He chuckled. He grabbed the railing on the side of the stairs down, and lifted himself up. "For FPACE!" He jumped off the railing and into the snow, sticking a perfect landing. 

Reaver released a chuckle of his own as he watched. His ears perking the moment Graham had stuck the landing. "Fpace waf alwayf beautiful thif time of year." He'd speak with a lisp purposely - backing up before running ahead and clearing the stairs with a jump. His boots crunching the snow as he landed. And, with a happy sigh from the sound, he'd undo the safety on his baby. "Ahhh, how I long for this time of year. Truth be told, it's the only time I'm allowed t' use my baby this close t' the palace... Without getting an earful, anyway."

@TheCountryWarrior

----

(Secret villain hint ENGAGE!

No one has to interact with this. I just wanted to hint. Lol.)

Perry, still wearing his guardsmen uniform, silently eyed the group that exited the palace from the roof. His eyes briefly glowing as he smirked and muttered to himself. "Oh, how you'll all squirm in my claws soon enough..."

"THERE you are." Dominic, the guard captain huffed, stopping at his side as he stared. "Yer at the wrong post, Perry."

@ anyone

A soft laugh escaped him before he quickly scooped her up. Nuzzling her hair gently as he held her. "Good! Glad t' hear it. Now, how about some breakfast?"

Reaver released a chuckle of his own as he watched. His ears perking the moment Graham had stuck the landing. "Fpace waf alwayf beautiful thif time of year." He'd speak with a lisp purposely - backing up before running ahead and clearing the stairs with a jump. His boots crunching the snow as he landed. And, with a happy sigh from the sound, he'd undo the safety on his baby. "Ahhh, how I long for this time of year. Truth be told, it's the only time I'm allowed t' use my baby this close t' the palace."

@TheCountryWarrior

----

(Secret villain hint ENGAGE!

No one has to interact with this. I just wanted to hint. Lol.)

Perry, still wearing his guardsmen uniform, silently eyed the group that exited the palace from the roof. His eyes briefly glowing as he smirked and muttered to himself. "Oh, how you'll all squirm in my claws soon enough..."

"THERE you are." Dominic, the guard captain huffed, stopping at his side as he stared. "Yer at the wrong post, Perry."

@ anyone

She giggled happily as she was swooped up hugging him happily as he spoke of breakfast. "Can I have pancakes?!" She asked excitedly 

She giggled happily as she was swooped up hugging him happily as he spoke of breakfast. "Can I have pancakes?!" She asked excitedly 

"Pancakes?" Alistair did question, but soon laughed as he closed his eyes - turning to head out of his office. "I think I can manage that."

----

Perry had sighed from Dominic's words, looking to the Guard Captain as he pulled a fake smile. "My apologies, Captain." He'd then pat him on the shoulder, walking past him. "I shall return to my post."

Dominic watched him go, staring as he sighed gently. Soon getting off the roof, as well. "Gods..."

"Pancakes?" Alistair did question, but soon laughed as he closed his eyes - turning to head out of his office. "I think I can manage that."

----

Perry had sighed from Dominic's words, looking to the Guard Captain as he pulled a fake smile. "My apologies, Captain." He'd then pat him on the shoulder, walking past him. "I shall return to my post."

Dominic watched him go, staring as he sighed gently. Soon getting off the roof, as well. "Gods..."

"Yay!!" She said hugging him happily and enjoying being carried as she rested her head against him lovingly

Reaver released a chuckle of his own as he watched. His ears perking the moment Graham had stuck the landing. "Fpace waf alwayf beautiful thif time of year." He'd speak with a lisp purposely - backing up before running ahead and clearing the stairs with a jump. His boots crunching the snow as he landed. And, with a happy sigh from the sound, he'd undo the safety on his baby. "Ahhh, how I long for this time of year. Truth be told, it's the only time I'm allowed t' use my baby this close t' the palace... Without getting an earful, anyway."

@TheCountryWarrior

Graham made his own snowman.

After constructing several snowmen he backed up and adjusted the Emitter to minimum. He took aim and fired. The snowman took the shot at the torso. Not much happened aside from the small "wound" melting due to the heat. He would rather have a human subject. Maybe criminals looking for a pardon in return for being tested on. Was that ethical? Who cares! "So let's see the flamer in action." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

"Yay!!" She said hugging him happily and enjoying being carried as she rested her head against him lovingly

Alistair would laugh from her enthusiasm, heading down into the kitchen before setting her in her chair and getting to work.

After constructing several snowmen he backed up and adjusted the Emitter to minimum. He took aim and fired. The snowman took the shot at the torso. Not much happened aside from the small "wound" melting due to the heat. He would rather have a human subject. Maybe criminals looking for a pardon in return for being tested on. Was that ethical? Who cares! "So let's see the flamer in action." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

Reaver marveled at the work of the weapon, before then grinning widely with a single nod as he'd pivot to face the steps. With a shift in his step and the lowering of the flamethrower's nozzle, his fingers wrapped around the handles in the front and in the back. His trigger finger pulling back on the trigger and from there his baby would release it's roar. Through this, he'd made sure to keep the flames pointed at the steps. The snow that coated them quickly melting away as the heat left the stone both currently scolding and dry.

@Forever J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back