• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alistair would laugh from her enthusiasm, heading down into the kitchen before setting her in her chair and getting to work.

Reaver marveled at the work of the weapon, before then grinning widely with a single nod as he'd pivot to face the steps. With a shift in his step and the lowering of the flamethrower's nozzle, his fingers wrapped around the handles in the front and in the back. His trigger finger pulling back on the trigger and from there his baby would release it's roar. Through this, he'd made sure to keep the flames pointed at the steps. The snow that coated them quickly melting away as the heat left the stone both currently scolding and dry.

@Forever J

Shai smiles happily as she sat on the chair playing quietly with her teddy as she waited for her father to come back with food. Her side still hurt from previous events and she didn't really like moving because of it but she of course didn't show her pain to her father. She didn't want him to worry about her

Shai smiles happily as she sat on the chair playing quietly with her teddy as she waited for her father to come back with food. Her side still hurt from previous events and she didn't really like moving because of it but she of course didn't show her pain to her father. She didn't want him to worry about her

With a hum, he'd flip the pancakes. Soon setting them onto two dishes for the two of them to enjoy - a small pat of butter being placed on each before he brought the plates, and eventually the syrup, over to the table. 

"Haha! Impressive! Now watch this!" He aimed at the second snowman he made and adjusted the Emitter to maximum. He pulled the trigger and with a loud explosion the snowman was no more. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Easing up on the trigger, he pivoted and grinned widely at the explosion. Of course, with sensitive ears, he flinched slightly before having then burst out into laughter. "Maker's breath, that was cool!"

@Forever J

He jokingly bowed at him. "Thank you, thank you! Imagine the different variations of this weapon. Sniper, shotgun, pistol, rifle, automatic weaponry. Canons! Beautiful. And now: melee weapons!" He holsters Chrysilis and unsheathed his sword. It sparkles with energy originating from Brodian Crystals on various spots on the weapon. He plunges it into the snowman and sparks fly from the inside out, the "exit wounds" melting. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

He jokingly bowed at him. "Thank you, thank you! Imagine the different variations of this weapon. Sniper, shotgun, pistol, rifle, automatic weaponry. Canons! Beautiful. And now: melee weapons!" He holsters Chrysilis and unsheathed his sword. It sparkles with energy originating from Brodian Crystals on various spots on the weapon. He plunges it into the snowman and sparks fly from the inside out, the "exit wounds" melting. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reaver quieted down his laughter to watch in amazement, a grin on his face. And, after getting an idea, he perked his ears before heading over to quickly make his own snow man.

Buh'roham watched Reaver work, waiting to see what would happen. He did catch the look on the General's face though. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

Reaver, whom hadn't noticed Graham's look at the moment, had curled his tail before backing up from the snowman he had made. It was a bit lopsided, but that wouldn't matter in the next few minutes. His grin would then widen as he slid his goggles over his eyes. "Almost forgot! A couple of nights ago, I added a few tweaks t' my personal handcannon. Nothing too extreme, just--" With a quick movement, he yanked the pistol-like weapon from the holster hidden underneath his jacket - aiming it directly towards the snowman. The wolven male's thumb pulled back the hammer as a few of the crevices engraved in the black metal of the barrel began to give off an orange, fire-like glow. The minute he pulled the trigger, a single, heated metal bullet would be launched with a bang from the gun. The moment it hit the snow, a louder bang had been heard as the snowman would erupt into, well, snowfall. 

Reaver would laugh at the explosion, his eyes closing under his goggles as he turned to the others with his arm bent and his gun to the sky. "Pyro-charged, explosive ammo! I can't TELL ya how many tries this took me... But I did it!" And, as he spoke, the snow would lightly collect in his hair. His ears twitching to shake some of the snowflakes free.

@Forever J

With a hum, he'd flip the pancakes. Soon setting them onto two dishes for the two of them to enjoy - a small pat of butter being placed on each before he brought the plates, and eventually the syrup, over to the table. 

Easing up on the trigger, he pivoted and grinned widely at the explosion. Of course, with sensitive ears, he flinched slightly before having then burst out into laughter. "Maker's breath, that was cool!"

@Forever J

Shai smiled with delight at her father clapping happily as she wiggles in her chair cutely, clearly

excited about pancakes. "Yum!" She said happily to him 

Reaver, whom hadn't noticed Graham's look at the moment, had curled his tail before backing up from the snowman he had made. It was a bit lopsided, but that wouldn't matter in the next few minutes. His grin would then widen as he slid his goggles over his eyes. "Almost forgot! A couple of nights ago, I added a few tweaks t' my personal handcannon. Nothing too extreme, just--" With a quick movement, he yanked the pistol-like weapon from the holster hidden underneath his jacket - aiming it directly towards the snowman. The wolven male's thumb pulled back the hammer as a few of the crevices engraved in the black metal of the barrel began to give off an orange, fire-like glow. The minute he pulled the trigger, a single, heated metal bullet would be launched with a bang from the gun. The moment it hit the snow, a louder bang had been heard as the snowman would erupt into, well, snowfall. 

Reaver would laugh at the explosion, his eyes closing under his goggles as he turned to the others with his arm bent and his gun to the sky. "Pyro-charged, explosive ammo! I can't TELL ya how many tries this took me... But I did it!" And, as he spoke, the snow would lightly collect in his hair. His ears twitching to shake some of the snowflakes free.

@Forever J

Graham laughed. He moved over to Reaver, petting his hair, getting the snowflakes off. 

Graham laughed. He moved over to Reaver, petting his hair, getting the snowflakes off. 

"Thank you, thank you!" Reaver bowed in the mocked style of a true entertainer - soon slowly straightening himself as he glanced to Graham. A warm smile sliding up his face as he felt the patting upon his head.

@TheCountryWarrior

Shai smiled with delight at her father clapping happily as she wiggles in her chair cutely, clearly

excited about pancakes. "Yum!" She said happily to him 

Alistair grinned as he listened to her excitement. Soon lifting the syrup. "Syrup for my little princess?"

"Thank you, thank you!" Reaver bowed in the mocked style of a true entertainer - soon slowly straightening himself as he glanced to Graham. A warm smile sliding up his face as he felt the patting upon his head.

@TheCountryWarrior

Alistair grinned as he listened to her excitement. Soon lifting the syrup. "Syrup for my little princess?"

Her smile grew ever more as she nodded excitedly wiggling in her chair even more. "Syrup syrup syrup!" She said happily to him

Zen had gone out to the court yard and was taking practice swings with his scythe but only with one hand. Anyone looking could tell that he had long mastered its use not only because of the way he handled it but alsobbecause of the completly unfocused look on his face

(Sry about all the dissapearences)

@TheCountryWarrior

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

Buh'roham just kinda stood there... Awkwardly. "You two wanna get a room for yourselves or is it two late for that?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

Graham froze at that, removing his hand quickly as if he was about to touch something scalding hot. "Sorry. I should go back inside. It's cold out here." He put his hands into his pockets, walking up the stairs, through the door and out of sight of the two. 

Graham froze at that, removing his hand quickly as if he was about to touch something scalding hot. "Sorry. I should go back inside. It's cold out here." He put his hands into his pockets, walking up the stairs, through the door and out of sight of the two. 

Reaver would tense at that, as well. His ears seeming to instantly flatten as Graham pulled away. And, looking to the ground, he listened as he took his leave. A silent, shaky sigh escaping him as his feet would shift in the snow. "Ye-- I... I'll uh... meet ya back inside, I suppose..."

@TheCountryWarrior, @zenreaper

----

Alistair laughed and held a wide grin, soon nodding as he poured the syrup onto the pancakes. Cutting them up for her soon after. "Bon appétit." He snickered as he soon sat beside her.

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaver would tense at that, as well. His ears seeming to instantly flatten as Graham pulled away. And, looking to the ground, he listened as he took his leave. A silent, shaky sigh escaping him as his feet would shift in the snow. "Ye-- I... I'll uh... meet ya back inside, I suppose..."

----

Alistair laughed and held a wide grin, soon nodding as he poured the syrup onto the pancakes. Cutting them up for her soon after. "Bon appétit." He snickered as he soon sat beside her.

@Daniel reaving

Graham smiled as he saw Alistair and Shai. "Hey you two. It's amazing how your up at this time when you're usually asleep. It's extraordinary what a girl like her can do." He looked back to Reaver, a weird ache in his chest made him want Reaver. 

----

@Daniel reaving

She immediately clapped happily and grabbed the fork stabbing a piece of pancake and filling her cheeks with it. It tasted so good as she ate it then quickly took another bite before smiling at her papa. "Tank you daddy." She said cutely

She immediately clapped happily and grabbed the fork stabbing a piece of pancake and filling her cheeks with it. It tasted so good as she ate it then quickly took another bite before smiling at her papa. "Tank you daddy." She said cutely

"You're welcome, sweetie." Alistair looked up and over to Graham, keeping his smile while ruffling Shai's hair. "And, it is. It truly is. Ahah, how I envy young energy." He'd then quirk his brow after noticing Graham look back to Reaver. Concern soon seeming to wash over his face. "Something wrong? Y' both didn't fight, did ya?"

Reaver huffed, hands in his pockets as he'd wander into the palace - briefly glancing to Graham before looking back to the floor and then around. 'Gods...' he would huff, soon blinking a few times as he bumped into Malvo. "Oh... Yer still here."

Malvo blinked, looking up at him with a brief smile. "Of course I am. Dei-Loki and I will be around fer a while." Her smile would soon fall as she tilted her head. "Maker's breath, ya look so... lost. Yer fun time not go so well?"

Reaver widened his eyes at that, flattening his ears as he lifted the goggles from his face - quickly looking around before looking to her and quietly whispering. "Y-Y knew about that? H-How much!?"

"Enough t' know ya like t' call him sugar bear." Malvo smirked as she quietly replied, arms crossing as she then cocked her brow. "So. Details. Did y' do it?"

Reaver's eye twitched. 'Gods, she's JUST like Adrian...' "I... uhm... we... did..." he silently spoke, hanging his head as he flattened his ears. "But I don't remember a thing and now everything is so awkwaaaaard..." He'd silently whine to follow his hushed words, Malvo blinking with a huff.

@Forever J (Rest of the tags aren't working. Eeeeeehhhhh...)

"You're welcome, sweetie." Alistair looked up and over to Graham, keeping his smile while ruffling Shai's hair. "And, it is. It truly is. Ahah, how I envy young energy." He'd then quirk his brow after noticing Graham look back to Reaver. Concern soon seeming to wash over his face. "Something wrong? Y' both didn't fight, did ya?"

Reaver huffed, hands in his pockets as he'd wander into the palace - briefly glancing to Graham before looking back to the floor and then around. 'Gods...' he would huff, soon blinking a few times as he bumped into Malvo. "Oh... Yer still here."

Malvo blinked, looking up at him with a brief smile. "Of course I am. Dei-Loki and I will be around fer a while." Her smile would soon fall as she tilted her head. "Maker's breath, ya look so... lost. Yer fun time not go so well?"

Reaver widened his eyes at that, flattening his ears as he lifted the goggles from his face - quickly looking around before looking to her and quietly whispering. "Y-Y knew about that? H-How much!?"

"Enough t' know ya like t' call him sugar bear." Malvo smirked as she quietly replied, arms crossing as she then cocked her brow. "So. Details. Did y' do it?"

Reaver's eye twitched. 'Gods, she's JUST like Adrian...' "I... uhm... we... did..." he silently spoke, hanging his head as he flattened his ears. "But I don't remember a thing and now everything is so awkwaaaaard..." He'd silently whine to follow his hushed words, Malvo blinking with a huff.

@Forever J (Rest of the tags aren't working. Eeeeeehhhhh...)

"No. We didn't fight. It's hard to explain." Graham said once Reaver left. "I did . . . i did something stupid and now i can't get it out of my mind. I try to forget, but i just can't." 

Buh'roham was exploring the Castle trying to learn his way around when he happened upon Princess Malvo and Reaver the Inventor. He liked titles. He bowed to Malvo. "Good day Lady Malvo. Hello again Reaver. Are we conversing about something interesting? 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"No. We didn't fight. It's hard to explain." Graham said once Reaver left. "I did . . . i did something stupid and now i can't get it out of my mind. I try to forget, but i just can't." 

Alistair would quirk his brow at that, resting an arm on the back of his chair as he blinked. Curiosity getting the better of him, he asked. "What... uh... What did you do?"

----

"Nothing at all? Gods, how much did y' drink!?"

"Enough t' make me loose track of where I put my flamethrower..."

Malvo quirked her brows at that, sighing softly.

"It isn't like I wanted t' be that drunk, I--" Reaver whined. "Now there's this heart wrenching awkwardness between the both of--" cutting himself off, he looked up to Buh'roham, shifting a bit.

"Oh, nothing too interesting." Malvo would remark, glancing to her uncle for a moment before returning it to the newcomer. "Hope you're finding everything alright."

@TheCountryWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back