• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wasteland

"At least your's takes time, mine is immediate, " Ian gestures to a several story building a couple streets away and with a loud groan it twists back and forth shattering the glass in it. With one mighty last moan, it breaks it half, sending the other piece hustling to the ground. Ian takes a deep breathe, his body shaking. It had taken a lot of effort to do it to a building that far away, but he'd done it under worse situations before.

@ChaoticWarrior

@xXMiaXx

@Drako909

If you say so. I need to go find some new clothes, because the ones I have now are ripped and torn. Do you guys know anywhere I can find some?

Mizu nodded and spoke. "I think mine is pretty obvious as well..." He said as he turned into vapor and re appeared behind the fire boy and whispered in his ear. "Just so you know... I hate fire benders."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ahh guys, quit your bitchin' we have some clothes to find," Ian says, a small smile on his face.

"The store is this way, at least most of it is. Come on," Ian continues, heading east down the street.

@ChaoticWarrior

@xXMiaXx

@Drako909

Okay. Thank you guys for helping me. I just don't want to hurt anyone. So lets get these new clothes." I say as I push my bangs to the side.

"Sure thing, kid, so, what's your name?" Ian says pointing to the subway. Ian's bag, rifle, and Carly's stuff flies out pausing in front of him.

"Almost forgot," he slings his bag over his shoulder and lopping the gun's shoulder strap over his neck.

@ChaoticWarrior

@xXMiaXx

@Drako909

"And I manipulate metal. Quite ironic indeed," Ian responds, slipping the metal spikes into the sides of his satchel.

"We'll take a right up here and it should be on of the first buildings on the left, " He tells Mizu and Carly, along with his newest companion, Ash.

@ChaoticWarrior

@xXMiaXx

@Drako909

Winter and snow sat on the brokin conter of the store she had one hand on her long sword and the other was gathering cloths that were not torn and ripped. She had run low on suplise.she had ment to come here 2 days ago but she had been of exploring with snow.

"This is a bad idea.come on lets go before someone comes." Snow said.

"O come on snow we will be fine stop worrying." Winter said. As she looked around for food or at least a thing to hold water.

I walked into the store and saw two people. So I went up to them, and said, " Hi my name is Ash and are you guys supernaturals too?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck.

Mizu nodded and pushed through Ash. "I don't like walking so long, can't I just wait for you guys?"

"Dude what is your problem. Is it because I am a fire bender, because if it is you are a steriotypical arrogant dumbass. If we fight with each other then anyone or anything can kill us because we cant even get along to walk down the street. So if the oversized baby is done mopping maybe we could actually get some supplies. Oh and you should whine some more because it really brings out the brat in you.

(Snow is a dog lol) winter jumped up off the conter ad withdrew her sword.

"What.what....." Winter said snow growled before he said.

" they are not here to hurt us.that is what."

"O OK.well yes I am a supernatural and my name is winter and this is my dog snow." She said she lowered her sword but did not shith it.

(I think that is the right word)

( Close sheathed. Im not a spelling police, but I am a really big sword fan. I even have the elucidator from sao.)

Nice to meet you. Though if your guys names have anything to do with it I think your dog doesn't like because I wield fire and smoke." I say as I light one hand on fire, and cover the other in smoke.

Winter stared at the so called ash.

"No it is just a name...just a name.my dog does not like you because you scared me and I almost attacked you and you also sorta smell weird like rage...and you are soimply just a person who came up to me." She said but stared the so called ashes hands that had fire and smoke.she was unsure if it was safe to be near him.

"Hey its okay. People always have feared me, because I was different. I say as I put my hands down and look at you. You have very pretty eyes." I say as I tilt my head to the side and look at you with big innocent light red eyes.

Winter gasped.and shook her head the world was spinning she felt dizzy.tears were in her eyes she pushed passed ash and ran as fast as she could she could hear snow yell at her to stop then run after her as she ran to a old crumbling building on the edge of the town.

When winter reached the old building she through her sword to the ground.

"Dam it!" She yelled as she kicked the wall.she fell to the ground crying.the last person who told her she had pretty eyes was her father the day before the world went to hell.she curled up in a ball and cried.she felt snow come and sit beside her but she did not have the will left in her to look up.

I smoke teleported to Winter. I'm sorry if I made you sad. I said as I sat next to you. " I am truly sorry. I put my arm around you. I cannot possible imagine what kind of pain you went through, but all I know is that you need someones help to get through it. trust me I know

She just sat there staring at the wall.

"You want to know why snow did not like you." She said as she went through the worst day of her life again.

"Because the day after the bid tornado Mr an my family were looking for food and a group of supernaturals attacked us and my family was unarmed I managed to kill them all but they had killed every one in my family except me.my mom.my 2 sisters.my 2 brothers and my dad. She said as she let out a wimper.

Well I will do everything in my power to prove to you that I will protect you from any danger. i am here for you and I will never leave you. Never." I said this as I pulled you into a hug. " I then whisper to you I will protect you.

She hugged him back it was the first hug she had in a long time.she whispered one word.

"Thanks." She got out of the hug and picked up her sword and put it away.then she said.

"Yip.yip.cherry dip." 2 birds flew down and 4 squrels came running toward her.

"This is ash guys try not to piss him off he mite turn you into lunch if you do." she said as she grabed a handful of old seeds and gave it to the animals for their lunch.

"Hum?" Said turning from the animals.

"......" She sniffed the air and turned to snow.he nodded.she put her bow in her hand and readyed her arrow.as she walked out side she heard the sound of a crack and she turned and shot but did not have time to protect herself with a sheld before something jumped on her and sunk its teeth into her neck.

I followed winter, and saw the thing that was about to bite her. Its teeth touched her skin, but i touched Winter's shoulder and smoke transported her backwards. I then lit my hands on fire and blasted it at the beast that tried to bite her." Me eyes turned crimson red, my hair started to float, and I said, You will not touch her. I say as I screamed at it and smoke swirled with fire shot out of my mouth and at the beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back