• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wasteland

Ian nodded and gave a bow himself with a serious expression and then fell apart laughing, " It feels good to laugh. So Mizu, Mr. Man of Water, what did you do to become what you are now? I went swimmin in a couple metric tons of industrial waste."

@Drako909

Last edited by a moderator:
"I was caught in the middle of an experiment conducted by the government. they were trying to create floating water by fusing air and water. The water particles had become so small the they slipped through my skin and into my blood cells, giving me the power to take water vapor and ice and control it at my own will."

"Floating water sounds sketchy, you'd think they would've done something else, but who am I to judge?" I give him a warm smile.

"Oh, yeah.... You never answered me, you want somethin' to eat?" I pull out a can opener and a couple of canned soups.

@Drako909

"Yeah, some food would be nice." He said as he felt his stomach give a low growl.

@SolisNighsun

"Heh, I figured, so you want some chicken noodle or... what is this... Ravioli?" Ian says, inspecting the can as the opener and chicken noodle float aimlessly do to his subconscious tampering with the magnetic field. .

@Drako909

"I'll take the ravioli, please." He said quickly

@SolisNighsun

"Sure thing, let me see, aha a spoon, for you good sir," Ian replies after rummaging through his backpack. With a wink as both the ravioli can and the spoon fly over to him along with the can opener.

@Drako909

"Thanks..." He said with a bright smile and raised himself with water and formed into a chair as he kicked back and ate his ravioli

"No problem," Ian says, taking a slurp of chicken broth, "What do you think is out there? Waiting for us?"

"I've seen regular humans, but they seem incredibly hostile, and you've seen the zombie mutant creatures. " He implies as he chugs down the can and tosses it aside, plopping down on his crushed metal plate that used to be the dumpster.

@Drako909

"Well I believe that eventually we will find our way out of this Wasteland" ( xD ) He says with a wise look in his eye as he finishes his ravioli

"That is even if we get that far, friend, but who knows?" Ian pops his back and lays back, "I just hope we get there peacefully. Not in pieces."

@Drako909

Drako909 said:
Mizu Smiled, and looked at the girl. "The oxygen in the air is water vapor, gas created by heating up water. I have the power to reverse that, making the water hot or cold at will. I could teach you, but it would take a very long time."
Carly Smiled. "I have some power" she said making a small tornado with her finger then stopping it immediately remembering how this mess started. "I can control water" she said again still giving Mizu a polite smile.

"That's pretty awesome, controlling the winds," Ian watches as the whirlwind around her finger dies, "Maybe you can sweep us all away."

"So you hungry too or?"

@Drako909

@xXMiaXx

SolisNighsun said:
"That's pretty awesome, controlling the winds," Ian watches as the whirlwind around her finger dies, "Maybe you can sweep us all away."
"So you hungry too or?"

@Drako909

@xXMiaXx
Carly turned her head towards Ian who was watching her control the winds and she smiled at him then said "Thanks. i wish i could sweep us away, but" Carly used her most powerful wind and it blew away apart of he ruins that was nearby "thing is," she sighed and looked around at the ruins still being blown miles away then saying "To powerful....it would probably kill us.....well most likely" Carly was not actually sure if he was serious about sweeping them away but if he was he had gotten his answer she was also not sure if he was talking to her in terms of being hungry. Carly had no reply in case he wasn't actually taking to her.

SolisNighsun said:
" Yes I, Ian Jraxis, have food. Would. You. Like. Some. Carly?" He asks shaking a can of soup at her."
@xXMiaXx
"Oh um" she Nodded gratefully at him then she pulled out a couple packets of chips from her bag that she had salvaged from the ruins. Carly opened a packet then said "I have chips" she smiled

"I hope you don't mind but i am allergic to some things in soup" Once again Carly smiled and crunched on a chip. Carly tried to share some of the food she had saved before the storm "want some?" she asked.

SdrawcabDaer said:
-I...I don't need help. I mean... Jordan sighed. She didn't like to ask people for ehlp at a´ll. She prefered being independent, so that she wouldn't owe anyone anything, so that she could make her own choices. However, the circumstances had changed. Were she going to survive in this wasteland, she would have to take all the help she could find.
-Do you have any bandages? There's some sort of acid rain outside, she said. I'm Jordan by the way.

However, she had barely said that as she heard a voce eko in the building. More people? she wondered to herself.

@Bannana
Axel nodded "I have heaps of bandages" he handed them to her and smiled.

"I'm good, I can't have gluten, unfortunately, chips are an enemy," Ian says regretfully as he re-stashes his hoard of soups, "Though perhaps in another lifetime."

@xXMiaXx

Mizu Chuckled and gave a bright smile, trying not let any of them see his secret power.

@SolisNighsun

"Well, we should probably found a stable building for tonight, for the sky grows dark," Ian says with a yawn, "Do you know any places, Mizu, that we can stay the night?"

@Drako909

@xXMiaXx

"Hopefully it's a mattress store, I could really use something like that," Ian said, sitting up, "Do you wanna walk or use my hoverboard?" He pats the metal he's sitting in and it raises a couple feet of the ground.

"It's sorta like a car, and it beats walking," he adds, crossing his legs.

@Drako909

@xXMiaXx

"Nah... I've got this." He said as he raised a large puddle of water and stepped on it, then barely raised himself up on it and began hovering in the direction of the building.

"Then let's have a race then!" Ian calls out to him gleefully, helping Carly aboard, and raising the metal plate another five feet off the ground with a gesture of his hands.

"Forrr Narniaaaaaaaa!" he cries out as he speeds in the general direction Mizu had been going in.

(Idiot why did you do that..... *facepalm)

@Drako909

@xXMiaXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back