• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

I'm going back to the part where Aquarius forced the other two to release Gemini and going to try and read from there, maybe I can get a little bit more info and try and piece it all together

Tetragon said:
Ya well I have no idea what you guys are talking about now
I need you and Aries to keep fighting some more, Lucifer will pop back in for a little bit if you do~ :3

btw, I need to ask you a question in PM, Tetra

After the little argument in the Divine Court, Gemini went goth and was delivered to hell by the almighty Satan himself. There was a few of the zodiacs who were awake at the time to try and rescue him, off the top of my head it was Sagittarius, Leo, and I believe Capricorn was there too. Aquarius joined later into the fray, taking on Gemini in hand to hand combat. Aquarius managed to get to Gemini, who Aquarius believe is back to normal besides his new goth look, Sagittarius and Leo took it upon themselves to try and detain him for safety measures. Aquarius, who was unable to see close-friend/sibling Gemini in the position, insisted on having him released. They denied it, so they were threatened. Now they are angry at Aquarius' unusual favoritism.

As far as I believe, this is just a side plot to explain a bit of Gemini's story, and has little or nothing to do with your main intentions of the whole fire zodiac plot. If it does, then this is just a small bit of the Gemini centralized portion.

As for the bit of Aries' appearance, which I do appreciate because it followed along the lines of the whole fire zodiac plot, I'm not too sure. But you were there to see it happen, and I think you're fighting Aries right now, so you should understand it a bit more than I do.

Cancer (Candy) was with Sagittarius to try and comfort her, I don't think that turned out so well because he got slapped to the max.

Aquarius is currently still in the underworld with Gemini, and we're currently RPing for the next bit of that little arc.

Scorpio is fighting Aries, following the original plot of the fire zodiacs. I'm not sure who else is in that fight.

But yeah, I think I got most points covered so far, feel free to quote and add to this post if I missed anything, whether it be major or minor.

By the way @Tetragon , any specifics you want us to follow? I'm sure you have some in mind, especially rules, or plotlines that we have to keep to. I just want to know the gist of the rules, like for combat. Godmodding, mary sues, autohitting, that sort of thing; seeing as how this does feel like a combat based roleplay.

And we also ran into a bit of confusion earlier with the combat situations, involving too many players trying to interact and come up with different solutions (tackling, pushing, shooting, etc), which gave us all a bit of a headache to figure out. We came up with the idea of a list during situations where combat involves more than just two people, but I was wondering if you had a different solution in mind.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
By the way @Tetragon , any specifics you want us to follow? I'm sure you have some in mind, especially rules, or plotlines that we have to keep to. I just want to know the gist of the rules, like for combat. Godmodding, mary sues, autohitting, that sort of thing; seeing as how this does feel like a combat based roleplay.
And we also ran into a bit of confusion earlier with the combat situations, involving too many players trying to interact and come up with different solutions (tackling, pushing, shooting, etc), which gave us all a bit of a headache to figure out. We came up with the idea of a list during situations where combat involves more than just two people, but I was wondering if you had a different solution in mind.
Lol I don't think we can keep up with plot line anymore. The main story now revolves around Gemini I think. Me and Aries are just too desparate to have a good fight in so ignore us. I will join in later.

As for combat, as I said before, no God-mode, no immortality. If you can't come up with a way to block and avoid damage, you die. Though if there are too many role players involved in a fight, try to make time for replies so everyone can see who is making the move.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Not just combat, everything else too

Tetragon said:
Lol I don't think we can keep up with plot line anymore. The main story now revolves around Gemini I think. Me and Aries are just too desparate to have a good fight in so ignore us. I will join in later.
As for combat, as I said before, no God-mode, no immortality. If you can't come up with a way to block and avoid damage, you die. Though if there are too many role players involved in a fight, try to make time for replies so everyone can see who is making the move.
It doesn't, Gemi will join a side after his sin is judged by Libra and God :3

Though with unconventional and slightly dangerously close to breaking the oath maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, so the death rule is more like the "make sure you can write detailed fight scenes to avoid death" scenario rather than the typical "ask the person if you can kill off their character before actually killing them" kind of rule?

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Ah, so the death rule is more like the "make sure you can write detailed fight scenes to avoid death" scenario rather than the typical "ask the person if you can kill off their character before actually killing them" kind of rule?
Exactly. I don't suppose anyone here would want to die though right? Then prove your living will with your writing skill :) ))))

Tetragon said:
Exactly. I don't suppose anyone here would want to die though right? Then prove your living will with your writing skill :) ))))
except maybe Gemini xD he has two sins weighing on him now (I should probably show you the story as to why Gem refused to raise a sword)

lmao, then I feel bad for anyone who chose their character to refrain from fighting. Get into a fight with one of our more violent zodiacs and they're screwed. From what I've observed so far, Aries, Scorpio, and Aquarius are out more skilled fighters. Of course the others haven't had much of a debut, but its only day one, I could be wrong. Also, I didn't include Gemini solely because his normal state of mind refuses to wield a deadly weapon, so it all depends on what happens in his plot next.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
lmao, then I feel bad for anyone who chose their character to refrain from fighting. Get into a fight with one of our more violent zodiacs and they're screwed. From what I've observed so far, Aries, Scorpio, and Aquarius are out more skilled fighters. Of course the others haven't had much of a debut, but its only day one, I could be wrong. Also, I didn't include Gemini solely because his normal state of mind refuses to wield a deadly weapon, so it all depends on what happens in his plot next.
Depends on if he can forgive himself for his sin, more like. And if he even gets new weapons from God x3 (but he'd still probably have to practice his sparring with good ol' Aquarius o3o)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I told everybody not to stay on neutral ground geez. They will die the moment this role play starts

Tetragon said:
This is why I told everybody not to stay on neutral ground geez. They will die the moment this role play starts
well, Gemini ends up choosing a side before he ends up dead. (I'm heavily depending on God and Libra's judgement now tho)

What I'm worried about for Aquarius is his severe disadvantage when it comes to war beast strengths. Like hell, he's got a pegasus, others have hydras and gryphons, I think someone's got a dang water dragon. What am I supposed to have Belle (the pegasi) do? Trot on them to death? Lmao, I'll just have to rely on Aquarius' sword skills and maybe just use the pegasus to either fly way or have the flight advantage.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
What I'm worried about for Aquarius is his severe disadvantage when it comes to war beast strengths. Like hell, he's got a pegasus, others have hydras and gryphons, I think someone's got a dang water dragon. What am I supposed to have Belle (the pegasi) do? Trot on them to death? Lmao, I'll just have to rely on Aquarius' sword skills and maybe just use the pegasus to either fly way or have the flight advantage.
Gemi's got your back ;D if he's granted a new war pet and it can help, he'd probably trust Aqua to use it

rosehearted said:
as someone who is heavy into astrology, seeing all the zodiacs being rped is fun...lol
I'm probably going most out of character and it's sad cuz I'm aware of it xD

hope we're meeting your expectations tho

rosehearted said:
as someone who is heavy into astrology, seeing all the zodiacs being rped is fun...lol
I've only got the gist of typical aquarius memorized, so I'm not sure how everyone else is doing. Aha, everyone doing any good? Or are there major flaws in their personality?

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I've only got the gist of typical aquarius memorized, so I'm not sure how everyone else is doing. Aha, everyone doing any good? Or are there major flaws in their personality?
there are in mine xD

@Past Paradise Tears

@AceOfSpades0210

well, i think that people's portrayals are pretty good

i mean, in actual astrology, people have many different signs, so it's quite normal if a sign doesn't act entirely like it's sign (what a clunky sentence)

the most interesting part is what type of relationships people view their characters as having (in this rp)

for instance pisces looks up to aries and aquarius (though aries gets on her nerves far more)

it's said that neighbouring signs tend to have neutral/kind of positive energy with each other, and that the sign next to you have lessons you can learn (all zodiacs being associated with different lifestages and yadda yadda)

the sign pisces truly refers to as her 'sister' is virgo, which is the opposing sister sign of pisces. both are feminine mutable signs and tend to be different sides of the same coin as they say.

aaand i can go on and on but that isn't really the place here for that X3

rosehearted said:
@Past Paradise Tears
@AceOfSpades0210

well, i think that people's portrayals are pretty good

i mean, in actual astrology, people have many different signs, so it's quite normal if a sign doesn't act entirely like it's sign (what a clunky sentence)

the most interesting part is what type of relationships people view their characters as having (in this rp)

for instance pisces looks up to aries and aquarius (though aries gets on her nerves far more)

it's said that neighbouring signs tend to have neutral/kind of positive energy with each other, and that the sign next to you have lessons you can learn (all zodiacs being associated with different lifestages and yadda yadda)

the sign pisces truly refers to as her 'sister' is virgo, which is the opposing sister sign of pisces. both are feminine mutable signs and tend to be different sides of the same coin as they say.

aaand i can go on and on but that isn't really the place here for that X3
Oooh but it is. I held a keen interest in zodiacs in the past, but the interest faded after a period of time. I'm nearly clueless in how the signs interact with each other, so if you'd be willing to educate me a bit more I would be glad to listen. It may help me a bit with my character development too, since I'd prefer to have my character stick with his corresponding zodiac to the best of my ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back