• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

rosehearted said:
Should i post he pisces profile here when im done? So it can be properly judged before going in the actional sign up section or nah?
@Tetragon
You can post it on the sign up tab. Easier for me to find it and that the post won't be buried xD

Capricornus said:
Ah, if you want to, Capricorn can be the one that was there ^^ That means, if no one else wants to ^^
probably no one even looked at this so idk. I'll wait till night(for me, so 5 more hours) and then I'll PM the story to you

Past Paradise Tears] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31349-tetragon/ said:
@Tetragon[/URL] btw, the actual rp is really hectic with all those posts coming in so fast. I barely managed to reply just now and some replies are getting buried
Lol I will try to slow down. Im just too hyped up for it. And damn man I was in to hook up some fights. And everybody resisted. Oh well

Tetragon said:
Lol I will try to slow down. Im just too hyped up for it. And damn man I was in to hook up some fights. And everybody resisted. Oh well
xD I get it but the replies are happening too fast. there should be a rule on how fast you can reply after you post the first time. it could help give time to reply and then make everyone eventually stop. tagging would be a good thing too

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]Guys, I'm curious if any of the Zodiacs would want me to explain what happened to Gemini for him to refuse to fight. Not all of the Zodiacs actually know what happened and only one could've been there when it happened (or none at all), preferably one that was/is close to Gem(even a Fire Zodiac is fine)

[/QUOTE]
I want to claim being this fine zodiac! Aquarius is a listener, after all

Past Paradise Tears]to what do I owe the pleasure of being followed? .3. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37955-augustinevampire/ said:
@AugustineVampire[/URL]
I don't know. I follow people :3 xD

I'm just hoping that I can keep up with the postings. Some of us reply real fast and take the opportunity for others to respond, so we gotta find a way to stray away from that

Noivian said:
So what's happened so far?
if you look at the other OOC chat where we all started talking in, I made a small summary of what happened so far except for the last page or two from where Aquarius came into the picture

Big argument in the court room. Gemi is being controlled by the devil. We're in hell, I think. Fight?

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Big argument in the court room. Gemi is being controlled by the devil. We're in hell, I think. Fight?
he isn't controlled any more, he's in control of his own actions, just following what Lucifer told him to do to prove his loyalty xD

Noivian said:
So what's happened so far?
here:::

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]basically Scorpio came waltzing in, with his legs all cut up and said the three fire zodiacs were declaring war on the others and basically he and Gemini got into a fight that could've ended with Gemini and Scorpio dying
after that, Sagittarius appeared as a hologram or something to explain why they were doing this stuff and Gemini had an outburst at Scorpio which made his shout really loud. they then started talking and Gemini used his reality manipulation fan/the blue one and everything went wrong from then on.

from here on you can probably read the last two pages of the roleplay and you'll know what's happening

(and yes, I roleplay Lucifer who is destroying Gemini's most precious weapons <3 .3.)

[/QUOTE]

So what's the deal with the fire zodiacs. are they still against all the others?

I sure am lost with what I imagined the original plot to be, and the current plot. Right now, I'm just rolling with it til we finish this current thing. I'm guessing this is a little side-story to finalize Gemini's position in the upcoming war against the Fire zodiacs

@AugustineVampire just a tip to perhaps clear things up about combat! When playing in a combat scenario, its preferred to add in things that show write out what move you're doing is, but make sure that it doesn't actually say you made contact. Whcih is why I also add in things like "if successful". If I didn't it would be considered auto-hitting, which is an annoyance to many RPers. The only things that can be a surefire action is blocking or dodging, doesn't mean it should always be successful.

So just because I say I pull off an action, @Past Paradise Tears can still write out that his characters block or dodge the hit, which is what we've been doing.

I don't mean to come off offensive if I did, its just that the moves seem to be predicted before they are an actual success :P hopefully that cleared up a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back