• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]the necklaces are made from pure wishes, Lucifer is still a dark creature so a pure wish like the ones he uses to make the necklaces are to Lucifer like silver to a werewolf, they'd hurt him a lot if he tried to touch or get past the protection they offer. (but they get worn down with time)

[/QUOTE]
oh mkay, libra is kinda just vigilant at everything

Wickedkent said:
oh mkay, libra is kinda just vigilant at everything
mmkay x3 but don't trust me too much, something as powerful as what Gem created probably has a second purpose he knows about but isn't telling xD

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]mmkay x3 but don't trust me too much, something as powerful as what Gem created probably has a second purpose he knows about but isn't telling xD

[/QUOTE]
imma make libra vigilant, not metagaming though, lel

Wickedkent said:
imma make libra vigilant, not metagaming though, lel

xD never trust Gemini, he has probably a shit ton of hidden intentions and plans and stuff, just acting more stupid than anything

but those hidden intentions are things that would protect his siblings

Last edited by a moderator:
I sense eeeeeeevil! The shining green eyes on the Pisces necklace gave it away!

No clue actually, just catching up on what I fell asleep on

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I sense eeeeeeevil! The shining green eyes on the Pisces necklace gave it away!
No clue actually, just catching up on what I fell asleep on
it's nothing evil probably, just the necklace acknowledging being around the neck of the right person/Zodiac)

I literally haven't seen some of us roleplay since the start of the thread, Virgo specifically. @BluDragon777 will you even roleplay? You might be busy or something but you should tell if you will even rp or just ignore it. Cuz by that logic, the best thing to do is to get a different Virgo ( @Tetragon I mean it tho...)

I forgot about this; Sorry. I honestly have no idea what has happened.

I had stuff to do these last 2 days, And I didn't get notifications somehow.

Honestly, I dont know If I can pick up this roleplay, considering I've been kinda absent.

Nothing major in relation to the main plot. A lot of the zodiacs have been missing tbh, and we only have the same few RPing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back