• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

You should've been there for the battle in the underworld. There was like three of us fighting Gemini at the same time, and nearly every post changed the position of the battle and everything got confusing

rosehearted said:
Tfw you post the exact same time as someone else... X.x
AceOfSpades0210 said:
You should've been there for the battle in the underworld. There was like three of us fighting Gemini at the same time, and nearly every post changed the position of the battle and everything got confusing
we should probably be sticking to a specific order of who rps when. like, write down everyone in a specific order and if any are off, they are simply skipped until they come back online... or something.. Imma go shut up and wait for replies now >n<'

SILENCE HAS BEFALLEN THE 12 MIGHTY ZODIACS

OH DEAR, MAY THEY BE SPARED FROM THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY 13TH, OPHIUCHUS

That's actually not a bad plot to follow. 13th Zodiac bringing chaos to the other 12..

AceOfSpades0210 said:
SILENCE HAS BEFALLEN THE 12 MIGHTY ZODIACS
OH DEAR, MAY THEY BE SPARED FROM THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY 13TH, OPHIUCHUS

That's actually not a bad plot to follow. 13th Zodiac bringing chaos to the other 12..
13th?

There's a 13th zodiac, that isn't generally included with the other 12 apparently. I just hopped on my lunch break and figured I might as well read up a bit

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]I'll rescue you from your boredom ;D Gemini comin' to Libra's rescue! xD

[/QUOTE]
Please do.. Im in the halls of justice eating my apples

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]I am aware, even if I did sleep between the time of reading your post and now cx

[/QUOTE]
What kind of clothes did gemini wear before satan possessed him?

Wickedkent said:
What kind of clothes did gemini wear before satan possessed him?
before he was possessed by Lucifer he wore more prince-ish like clothes, something like a general or something (it's on his CS) and now he's wearing human clothes, I can find that post if you'd like.

Okay but honestly I'm finding this a little frustrating.

I find Gemini frustrating, from a Leo perspective. For some reason, I'm getting very emotionally involved with my character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noivian said:
I find Gemini frustrating, from a Leo perspective. For some reason, I'm getting very emotionally involved with my character.
well, Leo is passionate as a Zodiac, and Gemini isn't really himself with how his mind is

It's not just... I feel like my posts are being misread...

That makes me so aggravated. I wanna have Leo go punch Gemini just for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back